What's new

PML-N rejects ECP decision of Hasan Askari as Punjab Caretaker CM

It looks apparent NZ/PML-N won't be allowed to come back some way or other they went full retard in this term..Any how even with political maneuvering and harnessing a mob towards specific party with selective justice still PML-N would gain some handy seats and be in Opposition but then again it will depend on Zardari how after winning easily in Sindh he would behave at federal level..
Though i wish IK should win this time...People are fed up with NZ/Zardari but constituency based election has its own rules
Well Mushy hav also been allowed to enter the election race, things r getting very interesting ... I believe that No political party will have a clear cut majority i see a coalition gov...

I thought you were just a Sharif family loyal, didn't knew that you're in to sectarian sh!t as well.

I am not PMLN loyal, who told you that, am a not sectarian too. I post, I write whatever is good, masala news, and share the knowledge.

PML-N rejects ECP decision as controversy over Punjab interim CM continues
By News Desk
Published: June 7, 2018
3SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
The controversy over Punjab caretaker chief minister continues as Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) on Thursday expressed reservations over the name of Dr Hasan Askari Rizvi – who was chosen by the Election Commission of Pakistan for the interim slot.

ECP selects Hassan Askari as caretaker Punjab CM

Addressing a press conference, former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi said Askari was an ardent critic of the PML-N. He said Askari’s partiality was evident in the views he expressed in his articles and news programmes. “ECP’s decision has cast doubt over transparency in the upcoming general polls in Punjab. The PML-N will reject the election results if he is made caretaker chief executive of the province.”

Flanked by Saad Rafique, Ahsan Iqbal, Khurram Dastgir, Rana Sanaullah among others, Abbasi presented an article titled “Election challenges and disputes in democracy” written by Askari in January 2013. “He has justified 90-day martial law in his paper,” said the former premier.

N league has objected to hasan askari nomination as cm. what now? @Farah Sohail @Shane @PakSword @Qatari prince

I'm more intrigued by ECP's decision rather than its choice in person. It seems like ECP members have assesed the requirements of holding "fair and free" elections along the lines of the state of Pakistan's most powerful stakeholders.

Whether Askari Sb. remains CTCM of choice or not, That's some news for me.

N league has objected to hasan askari nomination as cm. what now? @Farah Sohail @Shane @PakSword @Qatari prince
Change his name to Hassan Askari butt and you won't be listening to any further objections from them---.

ECP’s decision has cast doubt over transparency in the upcoming general polls in Punjab. The PML-N will reject the election results if he is made caretaker chief executive of the province.”
They can cry the ecp a river in Paris! The decision has been made and all stake holders must have to stick to it.

DfFSgPdUcAEJPop.jpg

DfFSgPeUcAA7_rW.jpg

They can cry the ecp a river in Paris! The decision has been made and all stake holders must have to stick to it.
So nothing can done once ECP has made a decision or can it now be revoked after one party objects?

I'm more intrigued by ECP's decision rather than its choice in person. It seems like ECP members have assesed the requirements of holding "fair and free" elections along the lines of the state of Pakistan's most powerful stakeholders.

Whether Askari Sb. remains CTCM of choice or not, That's some news for me.
Bhai aik baat to confirm ho gai ha kah state institutions aik page per hain and they will not allow N league to have a field day like they did in 2013. My only concern is can ECP revoke its decision if one party objects?

So nothing can done once ECP has made a decision or can it now be revoked after one party objects?
No, once a political party has accepted the ecp as an arbitrator to find out a suitable candidate for the interim setup then it cannot quit at any stage! Ludo Khail rhy hai Kea?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom