What's new

Sukhoi SU-30 Carnage in Ukraine!

I am not like a funboy & fool who believes su 30 was shoot down.....Lol

I don't believe on government or military claims without any conclusive evidence... Even if about our indian government.

Indian Airforce lost 11 fighters but is now ordering 12 SU-30s?

Why?

Because Modi's followers like you are dumb idiots who blindly believe in delusional propaganda of your government.

What do you mean control over domestic dramas? Are you saying ISPR controls all TV shows?
Not complete control. I have edited my post. But, ISPR does have fair presence in creating content to sell their narrative.

Are they successful? Domestically yes but what about outside?
In my assessment the entire Balakot affair was mishandled by the ISPR. India also messed up. That press conference with missile parts was poorly executed.
If India can shoot down it's own heli and kill it's own men during the fog of war, I think it's very fair to give the same benefit of the doubt to Pakistan also,
India shot down own helicopter during a hot situation. Not justifying it, but it’s comparison to the claim made by DG and the PM isn’t justified. Later on retracting with statement that it was a clumsy affair can’t really work.

India has gained soft power in these matters and is using it very potently. Any country worth its salt should. People crying over it look like cry babies. If Pakistan comes up with a trump card and one ups against India, I would say bravo. Bring it on.

This thread has gone on to a different direction. Everyone trying to prove who had the upper hand post Balakot skirmish.

India conveyed a message that it wanted to. It also learnt some lessons. Tactically, it couldn’t impose itself the way it should have been able to. A lot of things hanging for years were accelerated and are under procurement or already inducted.
This thread is about declaring SU- 30 dead. SU-30 isn’t going anywhere. Those who don’t know what capability addition has been done to it can keep celebrating.

Last edited:
Can you possibly explain why the F they didn’t give permission??
Amrika se darr rahay thay? Kanpein taang rahi thi??

Agar air command ka ye darpok rawayya ha to phir lanat ha inpe.
Should’ve shot down all and then taken it to their territory. Tabahi phaila k atay uss paar.
They decided that if a lot of Indian aircraft were downed it would escape the conflict.

Not complete control. I have edited my post. But, ISPR does have fair presence in creating content to sell their narrative.

Are they successful? Domestically yes but what about outside?
In my assessment the entire Balakot affair was mishandled by the ISPR. India also messed up. That press conference with missile parts was poorly executed.

India shot down own helicopter during a hot situation. Not justifying it, but it’s comparison to the claim made by DG and the PM isn’t justified. Later on retracting with statement that it was a clumsy affair can’t really work.

India has gained soft power in these matters and is using it very potently. Any country worth its salt should. People crying over it look like cry babies. If Pakistan comes up with a trump card and one ups against India, I would say bravo. Bring it on.

This thread has gone on to a different direction. Everyone trying to prove who had the upper hand post Balakot skirmish.

India conveyed a message that it wanted to. It also learnt some lessons. Tactically, it couldn’t impose itself the way it should have been able to. A lot of things hanging for years were accelerated and are under procurement or already inducted.
This thread is about declaring SU- 30 dead. SU-30 isn’t going anywhere. Those who don’t know what capability addition has been done to it can keep celebrating.
I wonder what sort of message India conveyed?????
Perhaps you mean that message was a much smaller country with much less means can beat the *** of a much larger adversary. And the message was the so called raptor of East was just a hype.
Again this raptor failed miserably in Ukraine.
I only agree with you on the last part that SU30mki is not going anywhere any soon.
It's not going anywhere because India cannot afford it to let go any sooner.

Again I wonder what evidence you are talking about Su30?????
I gave above 4,5 links of evidence. All these belong to your main channel news plus the people living under your occupation.
It's your media asking your people and they telling you that an Indian jet was shot and fell inside Indian occupied territory. Now Mig21 fell inside Pakistani territory and is a display as a war trophy with Pakistan.
Are you trying to say that a F-16 was shot that fell inside Indian occupied Kashmir?
Hahahhaha.. Again media?
I can post the international media outlet news where the mentioned about F16 shoot down.... So you believe on that?

Indian Airforce lost 11 fighters but is now ordering 12 SU-30s?

Why?

Because Modi's followers like you are dumb idiots who blindly believe in delusional propaganda of your government.
Are the claim is ch@nged from 2 to 1?

Yaar... Enough of time i have already expend o this fake claims...

You people are just like Indians who believe f16 was shoot down... No one can break trust on their government or military.... Whether they will say,..... You will accept it

2 SU30 pilots died in a car crash shortly right after... So very convenient :p:

Suppose to 4 pilots died in car accident as per your claim.... Stick trust on your government claim, pls

Last edited:
Hahahhaha.. Again media?
I can post the international media outlet news where the mentioned about F16 shoot down.... So you believe on that?

Are the claim is ch@nged from 2 to 1?

Yaar... Enough of time i have already expend o this fake claims...

You people are just like Indians who believe f16 was shoot down... No one can break trust on their government or military.... Whether they will say,..... You will accept it

Suppose to 4 pilots died in car accident as per your claim.... Stick trust on your government claim, pls

Two Su30 shot theory was only from keyboard warriors and fan boys. No mainstream media or military focal said they shot 2 Su30s.
The truth is one Mig 21 and one Su30 were shot, and of course one Mi17 but Pakistan refrained from claiming their own shot and put it on Indian's own SPYDER defence system.

I wonder.......I wonder.....
In his tribute to the Indian Airforce by Shiri Chaiwala, the images that were posted contained newly inducted Rafales, ancient MiG-21, the out of limelight Fulcrum along with others but ironically, IAF's most prolific fighter, the so called Raptor of East was missing or omitted from all the images. Hell even the mysterious Tejas is up there but no sign of the AMRAAM dodger.

Two Su30 shot theory was only from keyboard warriors and fan boys. No mainstream media or military focal said they shot 2 Su30s.
The truth is one Mig 21 and one Su30 were shot, and of course one Mi17 but Pakistan refrained from claiming their own shot and put it on Indian's own SPYDER defence system.

Even not a Su 30 was shoot down.... It is just about your believe....

I can understand that you trust on your PAF and government regarding the claims... But i do not do the same...

I don't trust on any claims which made by any military or government without conclusive evidence.

Media Or giving statement by spokesmans are not conclusive evidence.... Shown by both the countries regarding radar signature also not a conclusive evidence... It can be Manipulated..

Even not a Su 30 was shoot down.... It is just about your believe....

I can understand that you trust on your PAF and government regarding the claims... But i do not do the same...

I don't trust on any claims which made by any military or government without conclusive evidence.

Media Or giving statement by spokesmans are not conclusive evidence.... Shown by both the countries regarding radar signature also not a conclusive evidence... It can be Manipulated..
Dear, why you keep shutting your eyes from the proof I gave you here.
And all the proofs are from your own media....
Gave you proof from your mainstream news media of spitting the news of a Su30 and then hiding later.
And then there are 3,4 different ways to videos of indian channels where they are interviewing local Kashmiri people in Indian occupied Kashmir and local different locals tell the same account of an Indian jet going briefly into Azad Kashmir territory and coming back immediately in flames and then crashing behind their area, inside Indian occupied Kashmir!!!!!!
What else proof you need.
And it fits perfectly when the rescue helicopter tries to go there on crash site in the mid of intense aerial fight and get hits by a missile.
Please use your brain and do not act like a typical bakht.

Dear, why you keep shutting your eyes from the proof I gave you here.
And all the proofs are from your own media....
Gave you proof from your mainstream news media of spitting the news of a Su30 and then hiding later.
And then there are 3,4 different ways to videos of indian channels where they are interviewing local Kashmiri people in Indian occupied Kashmir and local different locals tell the same account of an Indian jet going briefly into Kasmo

mir m territory and coming back immediately in flames and then crashing behind their area, inside Indian occupied Kashmir!!!!!!
What else proof you need.
And it fits perfectly when the rescue helicopter tries to go there on crash site in the mid of intense aerial fight and get hits by a missile.
Please use your brain and do not act like a typical bakht.

What proof???

Well I asked a simple question. If I give the proof that international media quoted about f16 was shoot down.... Do you believe then?

Nearest airbase is 51 Sqn which operates BISON aircraft. Which is derived from MiG 21. Su 30 was not in that area which are referring about kashmiri people and evidence.

I am very much aware how does media works because I was working as cyber defense engineer in Zee news.... Now few friends are working in other media houses..

Su 30 and f16 shoot down was quoted by all the medias with reference by saying that Pakistan and india has made the claims.... Regarding kashmir people, the same evidence repoted for f16 shoot down... Not su 30 mki..

Last edited:
What proof???

Well I asked a simple question. If I give the proof that international media quoted about f16 was shoot down.... Do you believe then?

2nd, su 30 was not with? Mig 21 which one you are quoted about kashmiri people.... Mig 21 was flying along with mirage 2000 fighters..

I am very much aware how does media works because I was working as cyber defense engineer in Zee news.... Now few friends are working in other media houses..

Su 30 and f16 shoot down was quoted by all the medias with reference by saying that Pakistan and india has made the claims.... Regarding kashmir people, the same evidence repoted for f16 shoot down... Not su 30 mki..
There was no such reference by any local Kashmiri people about F16 or any jet related to Pakistan.

You know what, I am a Kashmiri, from Kotli, and same place Abhinandan jet was shot (though I was not there to beat him up).
And so you decided to remain a typical Bakht, I congratulate you and will not lose more of my precious time on you.

There was no such reference by any local Kashmiri people about F16 or any jet related to Pakistan.

You know what, I am a Kashmiri, from Kotli, and same place Abhinandan jet was shot (though I was not there to beat him up).
And so you decided to remain a typical Bakht, I congratulate you and will not lose more of my precious time on you.
I m not trusting on my government claim and i m bakht? Isn't funny??

But you are trusting blindly.... But you are not...

As I said, kashmiri people not said that it was indian fighter.... They only suspected two fighter was down... Since su 30 was not in that area..,........... Missile dodged incident happened at another area of indian and pak border...

I am just a practical guy... Without conclusive evidence I don't trust on any government

I m not trusting on my government claim and i m bakht? Isn't funny??

But you are trusting blindly.... But you are not...

As I said, kashmiri people not said that it was indian fighter.... They only suspected two fighter was down... Since su 30 was not in that area..,........... Missile dodged incident happened at another area of indian and pak border...

I am just a practical guy... Without conclusive evidence I don't trust on any government
I know what Kashmiri people are saying but you just deliberately trying to escape from it, trying to divert attention from it and trying to close eyes like a pigeon 😁

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom