What's new

Sukhoi SU-30 Carnage in Ukraine!

I know what Kashmiri people are saying but you just deliberately trying to escape from it, trying to divert attention from it and trying to close eyes like a pigeon šŸ˜
Yeah, I can see.... Regarding pigeon... Thanks

I know what Kashmiri people are saying but you just deliberately trying to escape from it, trying to divert attention from it and trying to close eyes like a pigeon šŸ˜
ek aadh fotu, proof ke vaase dikha hi do ki we lost a flanker.. this is a very silly tu tu main main that's been going on here for way too long.

I ask the same to my own guys btw, F-16 ka kuch proof to dikhao, not believing any of that either.

Pak emerged the victor in that skirmish, we had a fratricide thing with the spyder shoot down of our helo crew too, fvck.. was a bad game :|

ek aadh fotu, proof ke vaase dikha hi do ki we lost a flanker.. this is a very silly tu tu main main that's been going on here for way too long.

I ask the same to my own guys btw, F-16 ka kuch proof to dikhao, not believing any of that either.

Pak emerged the victor in that skirmish, we had a fratricide thing with the spyder shoot down of our helo crew too, fvck.. was a bad game :|

If you believe Pakistan won, then I have a bridge to sell you. Taj Mahal and Qutub Minar too.

If you believe Pakistan won, then I have a bridge to sell you. Taj Mahal and Qutub Minar too.
They paraded our downed pilot, bloodied nose and all..

and us ? only tall claims

the won the propaganda game and associated bragging rights.

They paraded our downed pilot, bloodied nose and all..

and us ? only tall claims

the won the propaganda game and associated bragging rights.

Bahut naive ho. Accha hai. War shar mein kuch nahin rakha hai.

To @Windjammer

A message was sent

A message was received

Only it was not the message that was sent

All good all around.

Bahut naive ho. Accha hai.
Flanker and F-16 claims and counter claims aside

unhonay tangible real evidence pesh kar di ki hamara ladaku jahaj gira dala, pilot ko kaidi le lia..

Yahan kehtey hain ki ek terror hub type mad-rassey pe spicy Israeli tarka laga dia.. acchi tareh photos bhi release karo na, + intel ki tamaam funerals/burials kare after digging them from the rubble... dikhao kuch proof.

Flanker and F-16 claims and counter claims aside

unhonay tangible real evidence pesh kar di ki hamara ladaku jahaj gira dala, pilot ko kaidi le lia..

Yahan kehtey hain ki ek terror hub type mad-rassey pe spicy Israeli tarka laga dia.. acchi tareh photos bhi release karo na, + intel ki tamaam funerals/burials kare after digging them from the rubble... dikhao kuch proof.

A message was sent. A message was received. Only what was received was not what was sent. Samajhne waale samajh gaye. Jo na samjhe woh khushnaseeb.

A message was sent. A message was received. Only what was received was not what was sent. Samajhne waale samajh gaye. Jo na samjhe woh khushnaseeb.
Very likely ki dharmi-yahoodi spicy mix tadka to laga tha.. avoided the establishment, hit their snake pit proper.. boom.

Falcon and Flanker ki baat karo but.. dono bole re "humnay aapka gira dia.." .. and neither side has any proof.

and BC healthy skepticism bhi ek cheez hoti hai, doc.. aap bhi cultivate karein.

Very likely ki dharmi-yahoodi spicy mix tadka to laga tha.. avoided the establishment, hit their snake pit proper.. boom.

Falcon and Flanker ki baar karo but.. done bole re "humnay aapka gira dia.." .. and neither side has any proof.

and BC healthy skepticism bhi ek cheez hoti hai, doc.. aap bhi cultivate karein.

Bhai I cannot say more. But trust me, over the last 20 years Pakistan has become Ukrainized. Past 20+ actually. Post Kargil. Now all wars will be fought on their soil. Their cities. Inch by inch we have probed and unpeeled their red lines. And found what lay beneath. A nation truly terrified of what they see as the last big fight. Why do you think they keep jumping ship. Their generals keep settling abroad? 40% of their youth want to leave. This is a shattering statistic for what is a very young population.

Bhai I cannot say more. But trust me, over the last 20 years Pakistan has become Ukrainized. Past 20+ actually. Post Kargil. Now all wars will be fought on their soil. Their cities. Inch by inch we have probed and unpeeled their red lines. And found what lay beneath. A nation truly terrified of what they see as the last big fight. Why do you think they keep jumping ship. Their generals keep settling abroad? 40% of their youth want to leave. This is a shattering statistic for what is a very young population.
True, but we should ideally live and let be. Perpetual enmity doesn't help anyone, only opens our bek-doors to exploitation by the real alpha predators of the world.

India is no shark, we're a stingray.. bottom dwellers just staying alive scrounging whatever we can dig.. but dear god, should someone ever, even mistakenly, step on..

Pakistanis are like Remora fish, abhi Cheeni whale se chimpak chimpak ke lagay huwe hain, kuch saal pehle Amriki whale se chipak rahe thai lol

Pretty out there a thing to say, but I think ek din reunification bhi ho sakti h.. Akhand-ta, actualized !

True, but we should ideally live and let be. Perpetual enmity doesn't help anyone, only opens our bek-doors to exploitation by the real alpha predators of the world.

India is no shark, we're a stingray.. bottom dwellers just staying alive scrounging whatever we can dig.. but dear god, should someone ever, even mistakenly, step on..

Pakistanis are like Remora fish, abhi Cheeni whale se chimpak chimpak ke lagay huwe hain, kuch saal pehle Amriki whale se chipak rahe thai lol

Pretty out there a thing to say, but I think ek din reunification bhi ho sakti h.. Akhand-ta, actualized !

The Ukrainization is part of the reunification plan. This is our blood. Where else will it go? China? This is no different to the fluxes and tug of war for millennia between Iran and India for this region. Utar chadhav laga rehta hai in do Dev Asur mein.

I wonder.......I wonder.....
In his tribute to the Indian Airforce by Shiri Chaiwala, the images that were posted contained newly inducted Rafales, ancient MiG-21, the out of limelight Fulcrum along with others but ironically, IAF's most prolific fighter, the so called Raptor of East was missing or omitted from all the images. Hell even the mysterious Tejas is up there but no sign of the AMRAAM dodger.

Meanwhile Su-30 MKI.....šŸ˜šŸ˜„
kya itna bura meem).jpeg

One interesting aspect of it is how the IAFā€™s two Su-30MKIs dueled with eight PAF F-16s during the conflict. The North group of 4 F-16s engaged our Flankers, which fired 3 AIM-120C AMRAAM BVR missiles. All the missiles missed their mark. The Sukhois pushed them back, while also picking up another group of 4 F-16s and multiple inbound strike aircraft from the Southern formation. This in essence meant that the Avengers were heavily outgunned by the PAF formation carrying more advanced American BVR missiles, and in sheer numbers. A fourth AMRAAM was fired by the South Group.

By advanced mapping, it could be deduced that by that time the Su-30MKI jets were just 25-30 kilometers away from the North Group jets. This fourth AMRAAM was also evaded by the Sukhois.

IAF Flankers, instead of retreating, counterattacked in a bold move against the F-16s ignoring the high-density BVR threat from the F-16s, in all probability breaching the AMRAAM MAR to press home the R27/77 attack 25-30 km from lead PAF jets in the North Group.

This meant that the things turned out to be the other way for the PAF, the Su-30s instead of returning dashed on to the F-16s to make them come under the R-27/77 missile range. This is because the Su-30MKIs were not carrying long-range BVR missiles, and had medium-range missiles, whose range problem had to be mitigated by bringing F-16s closer. The lead North Group F-16 fighters, instead of attacking the incoming Sukhoi, went ā€˜COLDā€™ prematurely.

That is the reason for the 10 out of 12 Pakistani bombs falling well out of the range of their intended targets was because of this unexpected counterattack by the IAF fighters
So all of those supposed fired amraams iaf could only recover that one missile wreck
Which by looks of it hit something and detonated ;)

Sasta nasha kerna chor de bhai.

Back
Top Bottom