What's new

The exotic animals behind deadly virus Chinese market identified as 'ground zero'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that member Vanguard One is also another low intelligent member. It's obvious he is bashing the Chinese here, while i have posted videos of Vietnamese eating living mice. Still he blames the Chinese for eating raw exotic food without showing us any proof.

These incidents should be mentioned when we promote the greater benefits of halal dietary. It is forbidden to kill any animal which is not included in halal dietary unless it threatens life as any criminal human would. Practicing halal dietary will greatly improve our body, mind and soul. It also helps to preserve wildlife and endangered species.

LOL in Western countries where Muslims eat halal meat the far right twats cry about how we torture animals by slaughtering them with a knife.

If only the fools understood that slaughtering with a knife makes sure the blood leaves the body. The blood is a source for many illnesses in animals.

Halal and Kosher meat is the best method of cleansing an animal from potential illnesses.

LOL in Western countries where Muslims eat halal meat the far right twats cry about how we torture animals by slaughtering them with a knife.

If only the fools understood that slaughtering with a knife makes sure the blood leaves the body. The blood is a source for many illnesses in animals.

Halal and Kosher meat is the best method of cleansing an animal from potential illnesses.

Well, the godless liberals love blood sausages.

Scramble to stop the spread of deadly coronavirus | ABC News Australia

@waz @jaibi @Horus

Please have a look at this China bashing thread and clean up. Some people are using this opportunity to bash an entire nation.

This is not a China bashing thread, this thread it stating facts.

Scramble to stop the spread of deadly coronavirus | ABC News Australia

This is not a China bashing thread, this thread it stating facts.

You are just bashing China. Don't fool us. There is difference between a genuine discussion and simply bashing a nation. The derogatory remarks are a dead giveaway.

You are just bashing China. Don't fool us. There is difference between a genuine discussion and simply bashing a nation.

I am bashing the CCP, I do not care what the Chinese eat, but I have seen it for myself how they treat animals before killing them, I am sick of the Chinese bullshit. Just because some people on this forum are licking Chinese boots does not mean everyone has to, I live in a free country.

I am bashing the CCP, I do not care what the Chinese eat, but I have seen it for myself how they treat animals before killing them, I am sick of the Chinese bullshit. Just because some people on this forum are licking Chinese boots does not mean everyone has to, I live in a free country.

Again you are using terms like Chinese BS which is basically China bashing. You cannot refrain because you are essentially here to bash China. You are using this unfortunate incident to bash China in its entirety.

Abide by the rules of this forum. You are not in your country now, but on this forum. The rules of your country don't apply here.

Again you are using terms like Chinese BS which is basically China bashing. You cannot refrain because you are essentially here to bash China. You are using this unfortunate incident to bash China in its entirety.

Abide by the rules of this forum. You are not in your country now, but on this forum. The rules of your country don't apply here.

Yeah, I know that because the paid Chinese trolls and bootlickers get a free reign on this forum.

KOALAS have been identified as one of the many animals sold for human consumption in the Chinese market linked to the deadly coronavirus virus outbreak.

According to Hong Kong based publication, South China Morning Post, koalas, peacocks, Chinese giant salamanders, wolf pups and rats are among the many animals sold at the Wuhan wholesale seafood market linked to the outbreak.

Animals are suspected to be the primary source of the outbreak, with studies published this week suggesting the virus may have originated in bats or snakes.

The market has since been closed by health officials.

So far 50 people have been confirmed to have died from the virus and the infected are being transported in isolation boxes or tubes while doctors are collapsing in hospitals, according to news.com.au.

The coronavirus causes acute respiratory infection, according to the World Health Organisation with symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.

Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, thoroughly cooking meat and eggs. Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.

Chinese authorities have locked down multiple cities, home to more than 18 million people in an unprecedented effort to contain the deadly coronavirus.

In Australia, koalas are a protected species and their population has been decimated by the recent bushfires across the east coast.

There are fears the species will be wiped out by 2050.

https://www.coffscoastadvocate.com.au/news/koalas-bats-wolf-pups-sold-wuhan-market/3928291/

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting, why do this? Why eat endangered animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom