What's new

Turkey is open to bid on Eurofighter Typhoon warplanes if F-16s deal fails

That was specifically about MMM-E,not you or anyone else.

About Turkish Defense Industry

I show Turkish defense industry and my posts make crazy anti-Turkiye guys including greek user called Foinikas

in 2021 you have started trolling and provoking on my threads and you always called your troll team to attack and provoke me

anti-Turkiye Mods DEINO and Foxtrot Alpha helped you and your troll team to terrorize all my threads and they did do nothing against you

anti-Turkiye Mods DEINO and Foxtrot Alpha gave -38 negative vote to me and always banned me

I had no any negative vote between 2017 and 2021 until you have started trolling and provoking me and terrorize my threads

Last edited:
Foinikas , White and Green with M/S again have started deflect the facts and provoking
they running behind me even they terrorized my threads
How exactly have I "deflected facts",when I debated your posts and pointed out the contradiction of your own statements?

but bastard @Foxtrot Alpha banned me
It's not nice to call mods and admins bad words.

You've done it before.

anti-Turkiye Mods DEINO and Foxtrot Alpha helped you and your troll team to terrorize all my threads and they did do nothing against you
So if @Deino is against you,if @Foxtrot Alpha is against you and @LeGenD and even @WebMaster ....doesn't that make you wonder if there's something wrong with what you're doing or saying? Or in your mind everybody in the forum is wrong and you're the only one who is right?

You've been badmouthing everyone who has a different opinion

Screenshot_2021-09-03 Erdogan's new Pentagon(1).png

How exactly have I "deflected facts",when I debated your posts and pointed out the contradiction of your own statements?

You Greeks have big problems when Turkiye buys F-16V or Eurofighter

I just said if no F-16V or Eurofighter

then Turkiye will modernize 35 F-16 block30s and CCIP modernized F-16 block40s to block70 standard with indigenous AESA Radar and Systems

also Turkiye has KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet project to make first flight in 2023

and you-your troll team have started saying nonsense

without US approval that will not possible
First you will make first flight of this ucav than talk
your delusional has no limit kid
super power Turkiye afraid of small Greece

1-- Turkiye has already started modernizing 35 F-16 block30s to block70 standard
2-- KIZILELMA is not paper project
3-- not only Greece .. but Turkiye has problems with also İran,Syrian Regime,Russia,France in Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

stop terrorize my posts

So if @Deino is against you,if @Foxtrot Alpha is against you and @LeGenD and even @WebMaster ....doesn't that make you wonder if there's something wrong with what you're doing or saying? Or in your mind everybody in the forum is wrong and you're the only one who is right?

I had no any negative vote between 2017 and 2021 until you have started trolling and provoking me and terrorize my threads

in 2021 you have started trolling and provoking on my threads and you always called your troll team to attack and provoke me

anti-Turkiye Mods DEINO and Foxtrot Alpha gave -38 negative vote to me and always banned me

LEGEND and WEBMASTER did do nothing against you and your friends to terrorize my threads

Last edited:
so are they buying the retired british eurofighters that are tranche 1 or something else?

then Turkiye will modernize 35 F-16 block30s and CCIP modernized F-16 block40s to block70 standard with indigenous AESA Radar and Systems

also Turkiye has KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet project to make first flight in 2023
Why don't you do that,instead of asking for F-16Vs and Eurofighters constantly?

your delusional has no limit kid
super power Turkiye afraid of small Greece
You yourself admitted that Turkey needs something to counter Greek Rafale and F-16Vs.

And since your country has been trying to find a new aircraft fast,that shows that tiny Greece is making the TuAF worried.

stop terrorize my posts
Do you consider anyone debating you,as "terrorizing" your posts? Are you afraid of dialogue?

3-- not only Greece .. but Turkiye has problems with also İran,Syrian Regime,Russia,France in Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean
So if Turkey has problems with
  1. Iran
  2. Syria
  3. Russia
  4. France
  5. Libya
  6. Egypt
  7. USA
  8. Sweden
  9. Finland
  10. Armenia
  11. Greece
  12. Cyprus
Doesn't that mean that Turkey's foreign policy is problematic? Doesn't that mean,that Erdogan's government has made a lot of enemies and displeased a lot of countries?

Nobody "provokes" you. On the contrary,you are the one posting the same things again and again,adding insults and rude comments. Maybe nobody cared to reply to do anything about you. Maybe everyone thought of you as a joke and didn't take you seriously enough to give you negative reputation or ban you.

Please,stop with your conspiracy theories...

Press reports, however, do not touch on important aspects of such a possible agreement. Aspects such as the cost of support and infrastructure, of flight hours far exceeding that of the F-16. And at the same time it is not written yet, how the EF-2000 Typhoon can be a European fighter, but many of the weapons it carries are American, with what this may mean for their comfortable mood.
Not to be outdone, Turkey's interest is simply a tactic of blackmail on the American side, which of course will fall into the void.
i feel like it is. Similair to when Egypt requested f-35s just to have a reason to buy Su-35 as it was known americans would refuse

Is it because you have a european passport 🤔 loooool
You're mistaking me with Apollon. He's the one who kept bragging about his "European" passport in a conversation with you.

I noticed you mentioned this before and I wanted to tell you that it was him who talked about the passport thing.

so are they buying the retired british eurofighters that are tranche 1 or something else?
Supposedly they want buy the 30 Eurofighters that are being retired,but they want them upgraded to Tranche 3 or something.

1. Iran
  2. Syria
  3. Russia
  4. France
  5. Libya
  6. Egypt
  7. USA
  8. Sweden
  9. Finland
  10. Armenia
  11. Greece
  12. Cyprus
you forgot iraq.
And if the US and UK are having problems with turkey why supply them with ToT of engines the hardest piece of hardware in a fighter? Why the US supplied the most advanced 3D printer for manfacturing planes? I beleive these sanctions are a circus it didnt affect them at all but just a coverup to get their hands on the monkey version of the S-400 for americans to study

Supposedly they want buy the 30 Eurofighters that are being retired,but they want them upgraded to Tranche 3 or something.
Man these things are old everything will be replaced it will be more expensive than buying brand new ones

Why don't you do that,instead of asking for F-16Vs and Eurofighters constantly?

How many times have I told you

Turkiye has started modernizing 35 F-16 block30s

but Turkiye needs new Fighter Jets to replace old F-4s
Turkish Airforce had over 300 Fighter Jets in 2000s
now 230 F-16s are not enough

and in 2002 Turkiye joined F35 program to replace F-4 fleet in 2020s
but USA blocked 100 F-35A to Turkiye

You yourself admitted that Turkey needs something to counter Greek Rafale and F-16Vs.

I said Turkiye bought 192 of S400 Air Defense Missiles to counter 24 Greek Rafales

also Turkiye has started modernizing 35 F-16s block30s to block70 standard

Last edited:
You're mistaking me with Apollon. He's the one who kept bragging about his "European" passport in a conversation with you.

I noticed you mentioned this before and I wanted to tell you that it was him who talked about the passport thing.

Sorry ... quite right

Man these things are old everything will be replaced it will be more expensive than buying brand new ones
I know! But they want to buy a new squadron ASAP. Ever since we got the Rafale and started upgrading the F-16s,
they went nuts. Imagine,they even wanted to buy Su-35s. And Egypt may have had Soviet and Russian aircraft for decades,but Turkey had always been using NATO jet fighters. That would have cost them a lot of more in time and money.

I know! But they want to buy a new squadron ASAP. Ever since we got the Rafale and started upgrading the F-16s,
they went nuts. Imagine,they even wanted to buy Su-35s. And Egypt may have had Soviet and Russian aircraft for decades,but Turkey had always been using NATO jet fighters. That would have cost them a lot of more in time and money.
i think the su35 was blackmail or another s400 situation where americans get to study it. They were never ready for a change tech

So if Turkey has problems with
  1. Iran
  2. Syria
  3. Russia
  4. France
  5. Libya
  6. Egypt
  7. USA
  8. Sweden
  9. Finland
  10. Armenia
  11. Greece
  12. Cyprus
Doesn't that mean that Turkey's foreign policy is problematic? Doesn't that mean,that Erdogan's government has made a lot of enemies and displeased a lot of countries?

Bandit Countries attacks Turkiye and Turkish People

Turkiye is in defensive role against bandit countries and their terrorists

1 -- USA use FETO and PKK/YPG terror organizations against Turkiye
2 -- Sweden and Finland support PKK/YPG terror organizations against Turkiye
3-- İran support PKK/YPG terror organizations against Turkiye
4 -- Iran support Armenia against Turkiye and Azerbaijan
5 -- Armenia invaded Azerbaijani territory Karabakh in 1992
6 -- France support PKK/YPG terror organizations against Turkiye
7 -- France support Greece to steal oil/gas reserves from the Turks in the EM
8 -- France support terrorist HAFTAR to attack on UN recognized Libyan government in Tripoli to destroy good relations between Turkiye and Libya
9 - Greece has illegal dreams in the Aegean and in the EM
10- Greek Cypriots tried to kill Turkish Cypriots between 1964 and 1974 to take whole Cyprus
11 --Syrian Regime support PKK terror organization against Turkiye since 1990s
12 --Syrian Regime , İran , Russia attacked on Turkish Forces in Idlib
13-- SISI destroyed good relations between Turkiye and Egypt and SISI was ally with Greece against Turkiye

Even PKK Terrorists attacks Turkiye from Iraq since 1991 and we lost thousands of citizens

Nobody "provokes" you. On the contrary,you are the one posting the same things again and again,adding insults and rude comments. Maybe nobody cared to reply to do anything about you. Maybe everyone thought of you as a joke and didn't take you seriously enough to give you negative reputation or ban you.

anti-Turkiye Mods DEINO and Foxtrot Alpha helped you and your troll team to provoke me and to ban me .... DEINO and Foxtrot Alpha gave -36 negative vote to me and always banned me

even anti-Turkiye Mod DEINO gave -17 negative vote to me in one day

DEINO always attacking Turkish TFX and MIUS projects and he says stop dreaming , Turks are so delusional , etc

in 2023 everybody will see who is delusional

You have no even any military knowledge to be discuss
read all your posts and no any informative post about military ... only attacking and provoking me and crying to Mods

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom