What's new

'1,000 cuts will bleed India' - Varanasi blast, Blame game started

Status
Not open for further replies.
the difference is in pakistan there is a bomb attack almost daily... and most probably on an average they kill 10 ppl daily... in india.. it happens once in a while... cos of some misguided youth.....

so basically pakistan is having a harvest of what it sowed... and in india.. only a few seeds remains of what u sowed...

But doesn't changes the fact all those who die in these bomb blasts in your country died a deserving death. They deserve to die in the same manner and the same applies to all the deceased in the future also.

i wonder why Indians want to make it a big out of a local patakha incident . here we go again blaming ISI for this lowest patakha.

come on dont make yourself a laughing stuff again
h
You see i agree with Jana here, whilst the incident was disgusting, the loss of life was tragic, it was amature night.

Low intensity blast... That is NOT the signature of a PRO group, this was local amature idiots. Look inward please.

But doesn't changes the fact all those who die in these bomb blasts in your country died a deserving death. They deserve to die in the same manner and the same applies to all the deceased in the future also.

All the innocent Indian civilians of present and future deserve to die. Something not quite right about your logic.

i seriously don't wish to use any bad language but holy sh*t... innocent people die.. and some morons just can't stop fighting over stupidest sh*tt... seriouslyy... thousands of ppl are dyingg... pakistan and india both go to hell.. morons have no value of human life.... both countries are simply pathetic... one would thinkk after witnessing blood baths on both sides peoples brains will workk but south asia is just a retartedd place to be.. you guys need to do each other a favour.. just nuke each other to death and do humanity a favour..!!

rubbish. ISI doesnt have time for such patakha incidents, they are busy in countering Indian state terrorism through TTP and BLA terrorists: Period

can u throw light on pataka incident?,i want to listen ur views:sick:

the difference is in pakistan there is a bomb attack almost daily... and most probably on an average they kill 10 ppl daily... in india.. it happens once in a while... cos of some misguided youth.....

so basically pakistan is having a harvest of what it sowed... and in india.. only a few seeds remains of what u sowed...

You say that as if so called Pakistani threat is removed, then some how india will be the first country in this planet earth without any violence, religious intolerance, extremism. tell you the truth, its just imaginary and a easy way out. Pakistan is just your escape gate now. You will have to face the reality sooner or later.

i seriously don't wish to use any bad language but holy sh*t... innocent people die.. and some morons just can't stop fighting over stupidest sh*tt... seriouslyy... thousands of ppl are dyingg... pakistan and india both go to hell.. morons have no value of human life.... both countries are simply pathetic... one would thinkk after witnessing blood baths on both sides peoples brains will workk but south asia is just a retartedd place to be.. you guys need to do each other a favour.. just nuke each other to death and do humanity a favour..!!

You are right.

On a flip side pleas go to your orange media not so far back but just read your ToI today over blast in Pakistan wherein 15 people die and see the comments from Indian hindus there who are calling for more such attacks in Pakistan and who are saying it would be good if the death toll was 100.

so all in all we are much human than you atleast our media is sane enough not to come up a black face like Indian one

All the innocent Indian civilians of present and future deserve to die. Something not quite right about your logic.

If someone is going to ridicule my martyrs or disrespect them, I damn don't care about the death of anybody else in this world.

You reap (in plenty: harvest) what u sow..
Death toll from Karachi blast rises to 17
Death toll from Karachi blast rises to 17 - CNN.com

some late sprouting seeds comes up..
2-year-old killed, 32 injured in blast at Indian temple - CNN.com

These blasts are done by hard core professionals.. what a state you have become if you cannot even stop a cracker of a blast, probably done by a walmart bomber, and you guys have already started blaming it on Pakistan.
Honestly whats the scale? Blame the mighty 26/11 on us, as if we are the statue of terror on your west and now this small one aswell? Why you loosing faith on ISI?

Lets stick to the topic shall we...

The difference is that we have all hostile nations around ranging from India to its other groupies.

The difference is a world most dangerous war is going on at our borders wherein the world's most militarily and economically sound countries have invaded Afghanistan and are facilitating militants into Pakistan for terror activities.

The difference is India has most peaceful border and no such terrorism going on.

You can imagine if you guys are frenzied over this small home grown cracker in varnasi and are panic then what will be your situation if a full blown international war is going on in India with NATO/US and Militants active there.

So please dont come up with wrong comparison

If someone is going to ridicule my martyrs or disrespect them, I damn don't care about the death of anybody else in this world.

I second that, no matter how sane. appreciative, friendly we become, there is always some one, who forces us to say.. Hey Infidel.. Go to Hell, see if i care.

can u throw light on pataka incident?,i want to listen ur views:sick:

Prism in the first Afghan war when Russia was allied to India. India had a big advantage and Indians were involved in such low intensity blasts in Karachi and Peshawar.

Its a signature of RAW to place bombs in pushcarts, under handcarts and so on.

we dont have time for such childish acts. these are patakhas.

Same rules apply to India, we need the evidence to back up these claims... We can only wait and see what plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom