What's new

Will Eliminate Menace Of Terrorism: Pak Army Chief

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
  • General Syed Asim Munir’s statement comes after Friday’s suicide blasts that killed over 65 in Pakistan
  • Pakistan’s army chief visits Quetta for briefing on recent attacks, inquires after victims at CMH Quetta
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s army chief General Syed Asim Munir said that the security operation against militants would continue “unabated,” state-run Associated Press of Pakistan (APP) reported on Saturday, a day after two suicide blasts killed at least 65 people in the country.
At least 60 were killed and scores injured on Friday when a suicide blast targeted a gathering held to mark the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in Pakistan’s southwestern city of Mustang. In a separate attack the same day, militants targeted a mosque at a police station in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Hangu district to kill five more people.

No militant groups have so far taken responsibility for the attacks but Pakistan’s Caretaker Interior Minister Sarfraz Ahmed Bugti said on Saturday that India’s intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW) was behind the blasts.
“Our operation against terrorists would continue unabated and the Armed Forces, Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agencies shall not rest till the menace of terrorism is rooted out from the country,” the APP report quoted the army chief as saying.
Munir said these words during his visit to Quetta where he was briefed on the recent bomb blasts in a meeting attended by senior civil and military leaders.
Without mentioning any entity, the army chief said militants were backed by the “State Sponsors of Terrorism.”

“These terrorists and their facilitators, having no link with religion and ideology, are proxies of the enemies of Pakistan and its people,” he was quoted as saying.
Later, the army chief visited the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) Quetta to inquire after the injured and met the victims’ families. During his visit, Munir lauded Balochistan Police and law enforcement personnel for their bravery and resilience, APP said.
Pakistan has witnessed a surge in militant attacks in the two western provinces located near Afghanistan following the 2021 Taliban return to power in Kabul.
According to statistics compiled by the Pakistan Institute for Conflict and Security Studies, the first half of the ongoing year saw about an 80 percent increase in attacks compared to the corresponding period in 2022.

I don't understand why TTP kill only innocent people. Ordinary people have nothing to do with anything. TTP should fight their actual enemy which is the Army and leave ordinary people alone.

He's lying like a western puppet. Terrorists are not enemies of Pakistan and it's people, they're freedom fighters against the Pakistan 5th column generals. China's and US position would be interesting on who is being executed by the generals, because in either case what are the freedom fighters linked to?

Last edited:
I don't understand why TTP kill only innocent people. Ordinary people have nothing to do with anything. TTP should fight their actual enemy which is the Army and leave ordinary people alone.
Well army aint that easy target..
Logic enough?

What's interesting also is none of the Chinese posters ever comment on it. There's definitely a globalist conspiracy against freedom fighters underway internationally in the background to this kind of thing. If you look at Australia, USA and UK, they're all prison states. Pakistanis have more freedom at the moment, but they're destined to become a prison state like Anglos, on this path.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton famously said:

"You can't keep snakes in your backyard and expect them only to bite your neighbors," Clinton said.

They're freedom fighters
May you and your family get the same freedom those celebrating Milad in Balochistan got, then

Hillary Clinton famously said:

"You can't keep snakes in your backyard and expect them only to bite your neighbors," Clinton said.

The US wanted to keep their own snakes in Afghanistan.

Pakistan wanted to put its own snakes there.

The blowback was expected but better a semi-tamed snake than a completely aggressive one.

The US wanted to keep their own snakes in Afghanistan.

Pakistan wanted to put its own snakes there.

The blowback was expected but better a semi-tamed snake than a completely aggressive one.

May be what she meant was, keep snakes in far away places, just like the US is doing (they were grooming snakes in Afghanistan, far from the US, you see). This way, they can abandon the snakes anytime without expecting any blowback.

You, on the other hand, kept the snakes to bite India. And for a time, the snakes did bite India. But when the US abandon their snakes, you couldn’t deal with the blowback, and now it’s “payback time” apparently so I just wish you guys all the best.

Her statement remains relevant regardless.

May you and your family get the same freedom those celebrating Milad in Balochistan got, then
Your Anglosaxon lies are finished.

1696162767107.png

1696162886924.png

Pakistan's military and law enforcement under reform should shed all of these (Christian, Anglo) missions.

Last edited:
been hearing the same thing for the last 7 decades.

And until the time the Army starts doing what it is supposed to do, and stops doing things which are outside its mandate, nothing is going to change.

And everyone, including the Army is going to be stuck in this infinite loop.

I somehow don't think, TTP is behind these attacks.

I mean didn't the TTP change its strategy, where they declared they will only attack military targets sometime back? Don't have the ref link on hand, but I do think they did declare it. Somewhere in 2018 I believe, in some manifesto.

Most of these recent attacks, could be by Daesh Khorasan. However there is a extreme cocktail of various factors, leading to up tick in violence.

There is also a declared/undeclared cooperation, between BLF - TTP - Daesh. Each one has their individual aims, but they are cooperating where they can. Propaganda front this seems to be much closer, where one doesn't condemn others attacks.

Check below, Khorasan Diaries they have real good info on these groups.

I somehow don't think, TTP is behind these attacks.

I wont be surprised if Army and ISI are doing these attacks to keep delaying elections.
GHQ does not want to hold a free & fair election.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom