What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

If China attacks first, then yes. If the US doesn't even defend Taiwan in face of a Chinese attack, how would its other allies expect it to do so? NATO would collapse if this was the case ...
Taiwan is no part of NATO

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...urds-and-trumps-abandonment-of-foreign-policy

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-de...or-ukraine-but-doesnt-promise-arms-1503586126

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/31/...-scarborough-shoal-south-china-sea/index.html

How many times US defense pact or allies collapse given US had given broken promise and failed to defend allies on so many occasion?

US dont even have will to defend themselves or strike back Iran when their military base in Iraq is directly attack by Iran with ballistic missile? And now you claim US will defend Taiwan. LOL.

US in the eyes of allies is an unreliable partner. Those pact signed are just a formalty with no real meaning. It will depend on the enemy face first. If the enemy is small fried which can be easily taken care with. Yes, US will attack.

NOw you are talking about China size and military. American are not stupid. They know who to pick their enemy to fight in real war.

Are you a homophobe?

Obviously not - we Aussies do not discriminate on the basics of race, sex, religions and so forth UNLIKE the racist Indian Fraudsters. In fact people who are gay in Australia proudly call themselves 'gay' openly, and have yearly street parades called 'Mardi Gras'. Are indian soldiers going to have their own Mardi Gras in the streets of Ladkah?? "Jack" are you going to attend this Mardi Gra, and are you going to post your pictures dancing half naked with your indian soldiers here on PDF Jackdaws the "Elite Member"? :lol: :lol:

I think they recognize that their navy will be fairly useless compared to their army, and air force. And their budget isn't anywhere close to mainland China's so they have to try their best to compete with mainland China's however they see fit.

G_Product_635688644470262577.jpg

G_Product_635688631230207322.jpg

G_Product_635688658143530593.jpg

G_Product_635688666636029509.jpg

G_Product_Catelog_Images_635659973025361214.jpg

They have more of a defense industry than most countries in Europe, I'd say that's pretty good myself. If you want to see these images just replay to me, and it should show up.

Philip

Chinese have a squadron of su 35 the ultimate flanker and j 11 has modeled onto it.. From what I gather j 11 now trumps su 35 in most excercises.. So su 30 won't last very long

Obviously not - we Aussies do not discriminate on the basics of race, sex, religions and so forth UNLIKE the racist Indian Fraudsters. In fact people who are gay in Australia proudly call themselves 'gay' openly, and have yearly street parades called 'Mardi Gras'. Are indian soldiers going to have their own Mardi Gras in the streets of Ladkah?? "Jack" are you going to attend this Mardi Gra, and are you going to post your pictures dancing half naked with your indian soldiers here on PDF Jackdaws the "Elite Member"? :lol: :lol:
Actually I have been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. And it has to do with showing beads to women and them ahem flashing you their assets. Lol, I don't know where the Aussies took you. But if it works for you, who am I to judge?

I think they recognize that their navy will be fairly useless compared to their army, and air force. And their budget isn't anywhere close to mainland China's so they have to try their best to compete with mainland China's however they see fit.

They have more of a defense industry than most countries in Europe, I'd say that's pretty good myself. If you want to see these images just replay to me, and it should show up.

you're telling me that Taiwan thinks that them, being an island surrounded by water, has absolutely no use for a navy. lol ok. all it will mean is that PLAN ships have free reign in the Taiwan strait and can bombard Taiwanese civilian infrastructure at will.

India has the Agni missiles that can reach anywhere in China. Even if the Chinese manage to intercept a couple of them (which by itself would be an incredible feat given limited US progress in that area), many Indian warheads would still hit Chinese cities and cause hundreds of millions of casualties. Of course all of India would be destroyed by the second strike but is that something China would want to risk?

CNMD(GMD) you know that? check what happened in 1.11-2010,and after that more and more.

2010年1月11日中国在境内进行了一次陆基中段反导拦截技术试验,而在2010年1月7日,美国宣布将向台湾出售“爱国者”导弹系统,有专家推测中国导弹试验很可能和美国向台湾军售有关。但中国外交部称这一试验是防御性的,不针对任何国家。
2013年1月27日,中国在境内再次进行了陆基中段反导拦截技术试验,试验达到了预期目的。这一试验是防御性的,不针对任何国家。
2014年7月23日,中国在境内进行了一次陆基反导技术试验,试验达到了预期目的。 [4]
2018年2月5日,中国在境内进行了一次陆基中段反导拦截技术试验,试验达到了预期目的。这一试验是防御性的,不针对任何国家。 [1]

I am not sure how u killed anybody in AP when we went back. Did you shoot the air? Lol.

We only write petition when we are not fed properly, what about Indian's? Still starving? Lol

Why not you ask if 60 were captured? India only admitted to 20 dead. We don't disclose until the conflict is over. And ask them of they killed 43 chinks too.
Indians claimed that the killed 43 Chinese, but they also claimed to have single handedely won world war 2 and to have invented the internet 10000 years ago

I suspect once again you are missing the forest for the trees. India losing badly to the Chinese is in the best interest of the US and bad for Pakistan. From an American perspective, the Indian defeat should be 'al dente' 'just right' to borrow a phrase from contemporary cooking. Some loss of territory and a massive loss of face, under these circumstances the US may gain a potential 300 year lease to some prime real estate in the Andaman's. The US will intervene to circumvent an Indian capitulation.

A complete capitulation to the point where India becomes China's equivalent of the US post WWII Japan is not good for the US but a complete disaster for Pakistan. Pakistan's utility to China will be greatly diminished by an India that is China's b..itch (think about it).

I am hoping for 'al dente'; as a Pakistani you should be praying for a Chinese humiliation. I know its counter-intuitive for you because you hate India. But this is the only guarantee of continued Chinese patronage.

Pakistan's importance to China is somewhat contingent on the magnitude of the threat emanating from India.
Sure Gwadar bhah...bhah...but the threat to Chinese trade through Malacca straits diminishes with the capitulation of India.

Neither, Pakistan nor India can be China's bitch and lives happily thereafter in a prolong period. Look, there is a historical understanding in all martial races of South Asian psyche and that is we are better of them physically, culturally and mentally if I put it mildly. We (Both India and Pakistan) are actually engaged in a Zero-sum Game in the Indian Subcontinent. If, Indian (North Indian specifically) who definitely have historical reasons to rule all of subcontinent again , like Ashoka, Chandargupta or like Ranjeet singh (Punjab and Kabul) more recently than Pakistanis too have their own reasons to rule again just like Muslim rulers did in Past 6-700 years and we both acknowledge each other rights and realities associated with it realistically. So, there might be any help we can sought from outsiders for the time being against each other but once the crown is set on anyone (amongst us) the ROEs with outsiders will be re-written from that point in time.

Therefore, Dont thinks Indians are stupids., that they can resolve Kashmir problem by just settling for Srinagar Valley to us and makes a united stand against China what President Ayub perceived to Indians in 1959. The problem is any further inch of lost territory will emboldens Pakistan rights towards zero sum game and that is whole of South Asia. Just like us who never forgets and out focus this historical schism with India even losing over 70,000 people and 100 of billion dollars to economy under WOT. For us too, this crown's value is much much bigger than any other thing happening around us. Something outsiders hard to digest and believes for both of us.

Therefore, Don't worry both China and USA are not that big for "Us" that they can imagine to control us forever. The India subcontinent will have a United Crown one day in Future, there is no doubt about it in anyone living in our both respective nations and yes both China and USA are tools for us at this point in time for this long held dream to come true.

You think US will fight for Taiwan and start WWIII? I have chat with Taiwanese ex conscript. All they think of is getting medical excuse to excuse themselves from combat duty. They feel no pride doing best for Taiwan military.

Well if this was true then believe me by now China would have merged Taiwan..... its still not doing it.... think.... why???

CNMD(GMD) you know that? check what happened in 1.11-2010,and after that more and more.

2010年1月11日中国在境内进行了一次陆基中段反导拦截技术试验,而在2010年1月7日,美国宣布将向台湾出售“爱国者”导弹系统,有专家推测中国导弹试验很可能和美国向台湾军售有关。但中国外交部称这一试验是防御性的,不针对任何国家。
2013年1月27日,中国在境内再次进行了陆基中段反导拦截技术试验,试验达到了预期目的。这一试验是防御性的,不针对任何国家。
2014年7月23日,中国在境内进行了一次陆基反导技术试验,试验达到了预期目的。 [4]
2018年2月5日,中国在境内进行了一次陆基中段反导拦截技术试验,试验达到了预期目的。这一试验是防御性的,不针对任何国家。 [1]
?

Back
Top Bottom