What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

So what are the names of the 60 captured? Go take a chill pill and come back after u get back Galwan, depsang, pangong. Lol
Why you stopped there at Galwan, depsang, PLA occupied entire Ladak. You need to search Indian news/PDF to find it.
CCP and PLA did not release this news to stop further escalation.

Why you stopped there at Galwan, depsang, PLA occupied entire Ladak. You need to search Indian news/PDF to find it.
CCP and PLA did not release this news to stop further escalation.

We came in, took some land, and all you do is asking me when we will take more? Lol
I don't control the PLA. They will move when they want to but you still haven't answer my question, 20 Jawans killed and Modi just said no problem? So when are you gonna take back what we took. ANSWER ME!

We came in, took some land, and all you do is asking me when we will take more? Lol
I don't control the PLA. They will move when they want to but you still haven't answer my question, 20 Jawans killed and Modi just said no problem? So when are you gonna take back what we took. ANSWER ME!
You came in where? took some land where? Who told you?

Chinese in weibo? Do you even read Chinese, Chinese in weibo are reporting 2 deaths and total 5 casualties, the 2 died just recently in hospital. That's after 20 of your numb numbs died and 60 CAPTURED. so when is GOI admitting it?
Yet until today after 20 died for nothing, we still hold all those captured territories. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? TALK TALK TALK AND SHAKE YOUR HEAD?

They speak like appu. Lol
Same source counted 47 Indian soldiers dead, not just 20. Not sure how credible the source is though.

Eb4NI3UWAAAgA32

Pakistan moves 20,000 soldiers to Gilgit-Baltistan LoC

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

It seems that Pakistan is preparing for war together with China.

Mr Corona .
Find another place to eat bat .
This kind of gimmick wont work in India .
Bat eaters will trust whatever shit that spew by your Corona leaders .
There are other people that knows Chinese .So not that difficult to readin media
Some rich countries may afraid about that also.
But us , we are different .
Good luck .
Seems Azad Kashmir and GB will soon join to India to complete our real map

Is there a particular reason that you call him Mr. Corona? I am sure you don't want others to refer your countrymen as "Mr. Untouchable".

Is there a particular reason that you call him Mr. Corona? I am sure you don't want others to refer your countrymen as "Mr. Untouchable".

Look at the world and suffering and there is only one reason.

Even if they refer nothing for us .
Because we already took necessary action for it.
Guests are God for us .
But if you want a hell ofcourse we can deliver a hell.
That guy tried to play smart and I just returned the favour

Look at the world and suffering and there is only one reason.

Even if they refer nothing for us .
Because we already took necessary action for it.
Guests are God for us .
But if you want a hell ofcourse we can deliver a hell.
That guy tried to play smart and I just returned the favour

You Indians have the biggest mouth cannons, that's for sure. When it comes to talking sh!t you guys bar none. But please, we don't need another hell. We already have a hell hole called India. Spare us, we are not worthy:azn:

Im hearing China opened another front in Bhutan?

Back
Top Bottom