What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

I don't even know what's Nirvaansh, forget about Chinese understanding this term..

But the point is, whatever term you use, it's not working.. It didn't work during balakot fiasco and certainly not working here too.
he is mocking their religion Buddhism and the concept of nirvana.

Nirvaansh: Liberated (from cycle of death and rebirth) killed forever; sent to bliss

India had a chance to prove that it is GreatPower....by taking back territory Liberated by the PLA.

Instead, its troops were beaten to pulp
and all it has now is cooked-up figures of 43 PLA troops killed..to play to the local gallery!

On the GrandChessboard the net value of India as power has become Zero!!!
Poor fellow.

Your grand friend has not yet declined the numbers even after 24 hrs that means the 43 hans getting slaughtered is true.

Or are the chinese still counting even after 48 hours like they are still laying that road in Doklam.

Man, for heavens sake, you are making fun of yourself.

The world knows that you guys have got a good thrashing at the hands of Chinese and you are calculating your possibilities now. We are also waiting if you take revenge or not.

Chinese don't need to do anything for now.. The ball is in your court. If you want to prove anything, you should comeup with some sort of proof.

Quoting a third grade online news tabloid that is not even disclosing the source will not work. Now is the time to question all the past operations your government has claimed to have conducted... I suggest start from 2016.

In 2016 surgical strikes, you provided some sort of communications between our army officers and those were really funny. This time too, your media is claiming to have intercepted some communications. Considering your record, your story and numbers you are quoting (even the death toll on your side) are unbelievable. I suspect you have suffered with more than 50 KIAs.

Yes,if you mean by the world pakistan.Dailytimes in UK,NYtimes reporting over 40 chinese casualities.US intelligence quotes 35.Chinese media dead quiet and buried the news.Mouthpiece global times editor begging for faith in army and ccp instead of his usual warnings.

lol usa is the most trustable source in Chinese matters lol.

Ha ha ha :lol:

What is up with him and his boss? Do they shop ties from the same idiot store?

The tip of the tie is supposed to 'just' touch the belt buckle.

They both could wipe their collective a$$es with those long-a$$ dual-use ties.

An embarrassment to this country in more ways than one - these slobs.

In new order-all indian patrols at LAC now armed and given orders to shoot at their own initiative.If the han one child conscript army wants a war it will get one.Already around 40 han bloodlines have been extinguished forever.Kill one CCP soldier you kill a whole bloodline built up over thousands of years.Lets see how long one child han conscript army can sustain it.
Hello,
Is the change in the roe limited only this sector for a limited time or is being implemented all across? What are the repercussions considering our previous agreement on not carrying ammo and slinging the rifle behind on approach?

He is more interested in erasing chapters about mughals in history books

If that would've been the case then everyone might have forgotten "Bahadur Shah Zafar" and the freedom battle of 1857 and would have erased all paper stuff to avoid shame!

Pardon my ignorance but how will Pakistan get stronger

Siachin Factor count's in!

The same route is used for supplies to the troops of Siachin, atm they are having limited supplies but how long could they depend on that is the question? I was hearing some analysis and the person evidently said "Everyone is waiting for winters to come to see the change in the situation at Siachin, because with limited supplies or very fewer supplies how long can things stay in India's favor and our army is no doubt a professional army who can counter things in a very professional manner with a proper plan"

-------------------

Recent Developments:

Eatjaq_WsAEQAgH

Literally the way Chinese are conducting drills and exercises either on ground or in sea it seems like pooray India ki e kher nahi!

Someone raised a very nice and logical question (Any Indian wants to answer?)

Last edited:
In F-16 case they said that they have counted the Jets but what is the root source in this case? I mean only Indian/Chinese soldiers can come up with an approximation as only they were present at the site and to be exactly sure, the side have to declare the numbers itself, no?

It's US intelligence. They might have heard call intercepts ? They might have moles inside China who are privy to classified information ?

There could be various ways.

How did US intelligence know for so long that Osama was in Pakistan ? And he did actually turn out there.

I know you have a problem with the government. That's okay. But remember, this is India vs China not BJP vs China.

It was widely published by reputable papers worldwide. The journalist has openly challenged you to prove her wrong.
Even your beloved anti Pak Christine C Fair bashed you on your own event.. and the migs payload etc ate nough to bury indian nonsensical claims..:lol: amyways...

f-22 is just another anti china troll, in the same boat as chinese trolls who boasting bout nuking everything that moves (no offence to sensible chinese posters), and so what if some US poster acknowledges the reputation of some rather obscure ranking website thats posting “speculations” by an unnamed US intel source whose claims cant be verified? Can US go on ground and verify it ? the US technicians in Pak surely could...

I’m anti CCP and all their *** kissers like yourself. CCP, little pinks, and their ilk are scum of the earth. Understand, you are nothing but entertainment to me.

Apparently there was some sort of a medieval jousting tournament with clubs between these 2 nuclear armed states over a border dispute and team China won the round.
How? China won just because India revealed its casualty figures and China conveniently didn't lol?

Back
Top Bottom