What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

09modi-china-pak.jpg

Reality of the conflict for India.

Get's worse.

As per Indian reports, the 20 casualties, after the first 3, were over night with men succumbing to their injuries, hypothermia, etc., while under Indian military medical care. The question then rises, are the captured Indian soldiers under better care? Given that, reportedly, none of the captured have succumbed to their wounds or the elements with the Chinese.

Moreover, since two JCOs of the supporting 3 Medium Artillery Regiment also lost their lives, it means that Indians did have the option to call in artillery fire as well....thats why FOOs (officers / JCOs) from the supporting artillery are normally detached to infantry units.

Moreover, it also seems probable that 16 Bihar lost its command echelon (CO killed, 2IC who is a Lt Col POW, three Majors POW who must have been the company commanders), including 100 odd casualties (20 KIA, 75-80 WIA, 10 POW).

Moreover, casualties probably also include individuals from 3 Punjab who probably were sent later as reinforcements.

The ROEs of that specific area need to be rehashed as well since they seem to be at the root of the current Indian losses. Despite losing a CO and taking heavy casualties of all types (KIA/WIA/POWs), neither small arms nor artillery fire were used.

How can Indians claiming it killed 43 Chinese soldiers when it was only the Chinese side returned all the dead bodies back to India?
How can Indians claiming it killed 43 Chinese soldiers when it was only the Chinese side returned all the captured Indian soldiers back to India?

Because Indians are pathological liars who live in imaginary world with made up claims to satisfy their ego.

The name India is a modern term given to your part of the world by Invaders so then how can India claim a territory that was never under its control?

And how can you even dream about Xinj when Ladahk is slipping out of your hand to Chinese control.

Moreover, since two JCOs of the supporting 3 Medium Artillery Regiment also lost their lives, it means that Indians did have the option to call in artillery fire as well....thats why FOOs (officers / JCOs) from the supporting artillery are normally detached to infantry units.

Moreover, it also seems probable that 16 Bihar lost its command echelon (CO killed, 2IC who is a Lt Col POW, three Majors POW who must have been the company commanders), including 100 odd casualties (20 KIA, 75-80 WIA, 10 POW).

Moreover, casualties probably also include individuals from 3 Punjab who probably were sent later as reinforcements.

The ROEs of that specific area need to be rehashed as well since they seem to be at the root of the current Indian losses. Despite losing a CO and taking heavy casualties of all types (KIA/WIA/POWs), neither small arms nor artillery fire were used.

I honestly didn't think the Indian's would take this much damage in such a short amount of time.
I'm sure Pak Army GHQ is smiling they probably have more intel that us. :)

Because Indians are pathological liars who live in imaginary world with made up claims to satisfy their ego.

The name India is a modern term given to your part of the world by Invaders so then how can India claim a territory that was never under its control?

And how can you even dream about Xinj when Ladahk is slipping out of your hand to Chinese control.

Historically Tarim Basin was always part of China. It was first populated by Dzungars in the modern era. When Dzungars went against China, Chinese allied with Uyghurs to wipe them out. After that, Chinese settled Uyghurs on that land.

You have to remember that numerous nomadic groups passed through here, including Pakistani Iranic ancestors like Saka, Kushan, and White Huns.

Anti-Chinese sentiments started.
Throws down a Chinese TV and people smashing it.

Anti-China sentiment in India is rising, and they begin to smash Chinese-made electrical appliances. If China also has anti-Indian sentiment, it is not easy to find something made in India to smash except the faces of their veer jawaan sainiks

kese ho? ratatat, I will shoot you with my toy rifle if you don't stop smashing my face

Last edited:
Anti-China sentiment in India is rising, and they begin to smash Chinese-made electrical appliances. If China also has anti-Indian sentiment, it is not easy to find something made in India to smash except the faces of their veer jawaan sainiks

kese ho? ratatat, I will shoot you if you stop smashing my face

Does that mean Indians cant celebrate Holi this year, lol?

kese ho? ratatat, I will shoot you with my toy rifle if you stop smashing my face

I want to smash something India by smash the curry I bought, but I realized even the curry is produced by some Japanese company...

but delusional Indians interprete Chinese friendly gestures as sign of weakness, they came up with BS like they surrounded 350 pla and pla are scared etc

these people only understands strength, pla need strike fear into these people or they can spin anything into India victory

If we leave Indian keyboard warriors, call centre agents and media houses for a second aside, PLA has striked fear ideep inside Indian soldiers on border. One colonel dead, one POW, death sauads hunted them mercilesly. Dead bodies from river indicate they deliberately jumped just to survive brutality of killing by PLA. It will remain in mind of Indian soldiers till decades.

At least 35 chinese mai baaps of our neighbour were slaughtered that day as per US intelligence. The fear of humiliation has made them go silent. Pakistanis here are feeling even more humiliated than Chinese it seems.:lol:

Btw, news of return of soldiers is not confirmed by India. There is no reason they would hide it. If they have accepted casualties, they would accept return of soldiers in public too. We are not like China or Pakistan. Truth is more important than public face. This is the truth -

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...indian-army/story-L7pvc0HiCDqFBagiihcXTK.html

Back
Top Bottom