What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

what a shame what an humiliation

cant see any Indian posting here :D
You should stop by BR and see them self masturbation in glory? They claim China released 10 soldiers because they are afraid of India and India MIGHT have captured some Chinese as well. They even claim India will not reveal this to save Chinese face. Lolol.

I am a huge fan of history. Anyone that reads history knows in hand to hand combat, casualties are light, relatively when in the fighting phase. It is the routing phase that has that deals the most damage.

So if China captured men, and India didn't from what we know so far, that means China did not route. How did China lose 40 men?

I'm not saying no casualties, but it's highly unlikely to be that much.
I still think there are no Chinese casualties.

India should ideally surrender. :haha:

You should stop by BR and see them self masturbation in glory? They claim China released 10 soldiers because they are afraid of India and India MIGHT have captured some Chinese as well. They even claim India will not reveal this to save Chinese face. Lolol.
I don't understand why is China releasing these Sanghis at all?

At least 35 chinese mai baaps of our neighbour were slaughtered that day as per US intelligence. The fear of humiliation has made them go silent. Their :lol: Pakistanis here are feeling even more humiliated than Chinese it seems.

Btw, news of return of soldiers is not confirmed by India. There is no reason they would hide it. If they have accepted casualties, they would accept return of soldiers in public too. We are not like China or Pakistan. Truth is more important public face. This is the truth -

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...indian-army/story-L7pvc0HiCDqFBagiihcXTK.html
It's from a site called USNews, US News? Come on. Gosh, are you guys so gullible? Chinese sources say 2 critically injured construction workers and 3 minor injuries on soldiers, no deaths, most Indians died fleeing by jumping into the river. Many died because they spent the night in subzero temp.

We killed one colonel captured two majors and 2 captains. From Indian sites btw. Lolol

I still think there are no Chinese casualties.

India should ideally surrender. :haha:

I don't understand why is China releasing these Sanghis at all?
It's peace token to deescalate. Same as why Pakistan released Abhi. We have videos don't worry. Its for future reference

I want to smash something India by smash the curry I bought, but I realized even the curry is produced by some Japanese company...

Ban Bollywood trash from China. We did it long ago and it helped our society immensely.

If we leave Indian keyboard warriors, call centre agents and media houses for a second aside, PLA has striked fear ideep inside Indian soldiers on border. One colonel dead, one POW, death sauads hunted them mercilesly. Dead bodies from river indicate they deliberately jumped just to survive brutality of killing by PLA. It will remain in mind of Indian soldiers till decades.

I wonder if China can do something against Indians in Malaysia and Singapore. If you make alliance with Malays, many Indian Malays can be sent back or lose influence. Same for Singapore.

It's from a site called USNews, US News? Come on. Gosh, are you guys so gullible? Chinese sources say 2 critically injured construction workers and 3 minor injuries on soldiers, no deaths, most Indians died fleeing by jumping into the river. Many died because they spent the night in subzero temp. We killed one colonel captured two majors and 2 captains. All these from Indian sites btw. Lolol

Come out with the truth if you didn't get your *** handed to you. Guess what you did. And that's why you are quite.

Now it's too late anyway.

China will hide things coz it's humiliating just like Soviets during Chernobyl and China during the global COVID 19 pandemic. The Chinese troops fucked up big time.

China can't lose face in public otherwise even Taiwan might invade China next.:lol:

I feel sorry for them, I feel the same way for many Chinese people that have piqued the attention of the Chinese government. I can only imagine the day the true unbridled potential of the Chinese people unencumbered by the CPC is unleashed upon the world. what a great day that will be...

You should be more concerned about your own citizens terrible state numbering up to 8O% living in absolute poverty. With no access to water or toilets

At least 35 chinese mai baaps of our neighbour were slaughtered that day as per US intelligence. The fear of humiliation has made them go silent. Pakistanis here are feeling even more humiliated than Chinese it seems.:lol:

Btw, news of return of soldiers is not confirmed by India. There is no reason they would hide it. If they have accepted casualties, they would accept return of soldiers in public too. We are not like China or Pakistan. Truth is more important than public face. This is the truth -

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...indian-army/story-L7pvc0HiCDqFBagiihcXTK.html

Sorry to burst your bubble but your media is reporting! The release of your high ranking officers! From Chinese captivity. Your media is also reporting how the Chinese Death squad hunted down your Army like Animals and killed them. I wonder if they fed soliders tea??

It's kinda like the first time a mouse see's a mountain.. hahah before that the mouse thought he was the biggest and baddest. Wink wink.

Come out with the truth if you didn't get your *** handed to you. Guess what you did. And that's why you are quite.

Now it's too late anyway.

China will hide things coz it's humiliating just like Soviets during Chernobyl and China during the global COVID 19 pandemic. The Chinese troops fucked up big time.

China can't lose face in public otherwise even Taiwan might invade China next.:lol:
It's to the Chinese government to reveal. It. I don't work there. Unofficial reason is they don't want India to escalate. If we tell the truth that none was killed, Modi will be under immense pressure too retaliate. Now we let Modi win in media, while we consolidate the borders. Win win situation. There are only 2 verified facts now:

1) 23 dead Indians
2) 10 captured Indians.

The rest is up to your imagination, whether it be avalanche killing Chinese due to God's anger or divine intervention. Its up to you. It was so funny reading the Indian script, seems like out of the movies. Chinese accounts were rational and logical, we had bigger numbers, surprise attacks, they ran after CO was killed, jumped into river and died due to hypertemia. Lolol

Back
Top Bottom