What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

I cealry posted the quote from China as reported by Al Jazeera. They said China "never" detained.

Stop your treachery for once. You have already murdered hundreds of thousands this year alone in the world with it.
This is from India Today mate. Chinese media had never ever claim we captured Indian soldiers. It was reported ONLY by Indians. Lololol.

Read the original Chinese reply, any dumb Chinese would understand what he said. Presently, he made it very clear just as your MEA said no missing Indian soldiers right after release. Lololololol. Dude, I believe Modi brokered a face saving exit.

China has said it never detained Indian soldiers after Indian media reports said 10 of them were released after they
This is what Al zazeera report says. I would rely more on their comprehension skills than some random guy on internet.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...ays-ladakh-clash-reports-200619033527314.html
Lol, How about stop discussing it altogether with random guys on internet then? Get some rest dude, you guys are confused after taking the beating.
P.S: You posted a source, I posted a source, no one knows anything for certain, it's all speculation till we hear details officially from both sides which is unlikely.

QQ图片20200619213419.png

The above is the original text:

The AFP news reporter ask Zhao Lijian: if China can confirm they released indian captives.

And Zhao's reply (as highlighted in blue) is: As far as I know, at the moment China is not detain any Indians.

https://news.sina.com.cn/c/2020-06-19/doc-iircuyvi9425333.shtml

Lol, How about stop discussing it altogether with random guys on internet then? Get some rest dude, you guys are confused after taking the beat.
P.S: You posted a source, I posted a source, no one knows anything for certain, it's all speculation till we hear details officially from both sides which is unlikely.
Hey the one claiming Indians got captured were Indians. Chinese never even said anything. As if 23 dead is not enough, 10 captured Indians would break their heart. I read in BR, some of them didn't sleep well for 2 nights already. Poor fckers, nobody in China even gave a fck, my friend even asked me how many died, I said 30,he said that's not a war, just a brawl. Lololol

View attachment 643047

The above is the original text:

The AFP news reporter ask Zhao Lijian: if China can confirm they released indian captives.

And Zhao's reply (as highlighted in blue) is: As far as I know, at the moment China is not detain any Indians.

https://news.sina.com.cn/c/2020-06-19/doc-iircuyvi9425333.shtml

Pure bureaucracy, twisting words to cover the half truth which actually constitutes the whole story.

"At the moment China is not detaining any Indians".

Lol, How about stop discussing it altogether with random guys on internet then? Get some rest dude, you guys are confused after taking the beat.

Its a pity you cannot read Chinese, but try google translator, its pretty powerful

Obviously the indian today's translation is correct, it is just a translation error and Indians find it save their days despite of the fact its picture-proven they have been captured by Chinese before, not just once in this month along:rofl:

Pure bureaucracy, twisting words to cover the half truth which actually constitutes the whole story.

"At the moment China is not detaining any Indians".

Just some translation error

Looks like either the translator has a poor grasp of Chinese language or they have a poor grasp of English.

Just some translation error

Looks like either the translator has a poor grasp of Chinese language or they have a poor grasp of English.
That's what I am saying. He said At the moment we don't have any and technically he is right:lol:

They said they never detained any Indian soldiers. So yes. There is a hell of a difference.
You should read his full statement not the headlines dude

Learn basic English.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...ays-ladakh-clash-reports-200619033527314.html

This is the exact quote -

"China hasn't seized any Indian personnel"

This means that they never seized any. They are not saying anything like at present or past or future.
LOL dude give up already you are trying to disprove a original statement in Chinese with its English translation :rofl::rofl:

Phat Gaye Phat Gaye
Sanghio ki Phat Gaye
Bahut bada suraakh kiye hain. Bahut 56 56 inch kiye. Nehru ko gariyaye, Pakistan ko dhamakaaye. Sab sahi chal rahaa tha, perfect love story. But they forgot about China. Ab na sili jaa rahi naa dikhaayi jaa rahi.

This is why we should never lose Modesty, Humility, Empathy and Compassion.

Time to learn.

Back
Top Bottom