What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

It's not about only Modi here. See you have to understand for India there is 1. The history of China from 1962 where we were badly under prepared for which we suffered the defeat. Now who ever is the leader, there is no excuse of not fighting because there is no mood in public to let China play with our land and 2. There was always a hard-line leadership that was missing in India. India today has both in place... that's why I say, if China thinks it can pull this just to scare Taiwan, then sorry, it's not happening anymore without suffering a set back that will annihilate both India and China. Of course China can survive and India might not after this, but whatever world power dreams they have goes up with the mushroom cloud.
Going by your words, modi already accepted defeat by saying nothing happened. India has also underestimated Xi's china, if you think modi is hardliner, ok i get that. But he is not the only tough guy out there. And china will never go out for full war, it has never done it in past, but it wont leave its disputed territories either. If it felt there is anything that will hamper its economic or strategic interest it will react to safegaurd it.

Give me the figures of Chinese casualty that YOU believe. I don't need an Indian source. Give me a source that you would trust. Then we take this conversation further.
Do you really thing your sunny deoleones army killed 22 PLA soldiers? I mean really ×2 theory at play. Kiday theet tay bagharit ho?

Yeah, I m the one who is the non party cheer leader in this China - India dispute. Not you. Obsessed you said.
This thread is about confrontation between India and China - or should i say Indias humiliation but you want to focus on Pakistan - ooooo the obsession.
You initially lost 3 soldiers
Then sadly it became 20.
You have still lost huge chunks of land.
You Modi has changed his name to surrender Modi.
You army and government is an utter embarrassment by setting it back by 20 years - and you want to give yourself a pat on the back in flexing your 34 inch chest? Get a grip man and stop embarrassing yourself. We are on a Pakistani site looking at potentially how low your government can stoop in pretending or trying to save face.
All the best Hahaha

Give me the figures of Chinese casualty that YOU believe. I don't need an Indian source. Give me a source that you would trust. Then we take this conversation further.

Top 4 Unbiased World News Sources Free From Censorship:

AP News, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, and BBC
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/top-5-world-news-websites-guaranteed-free-censorship/

They all reported 20 Indian soldiers killed and nothing about the 43 Chinese soldiers killed as Indian news media claim.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...r-with-casualties-on-both-sides-idUSKBN23N0ZU
https://apnews.com/4229f3e3e36a56e7487dc35f58d99105
https://www.wsj.com/articles/india-china-border-dispute-turns-deadly-11592305962
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53061476

@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseLuver @serenity @Dungeness @Han Patriot @rott @beijingwalker

Chinese friends,

The good Indian qouted above is saying that common Indian troops have wiped out Chinese Special Forces... without weapons as it is claimed by the Ind Gov... so what is news on the Chinese social media?

Please, help us resolve this mystery.... the numbers are changing all the time... seems like that Indians are not sure about the numbers of KIA of PLA....might be that final number that Indians will believe the end of next week would be somewhere between 300 to 430!!!

Mangus

I’ve never heard of Eagles Special Forces. Closest thing is probably Falcon Special Forces and I don’t think they’ve been posted to Tibet.

Yeah, I m the one who is the non party cheer leader in this China - India dispute. Not you. Obsessed you said.
Living and posting on a Pakistani forum yes you are. Enjoy the sweet sell of success your army and government are thriving in at the moment - enjoy. Btw land captured - soldiers dead - politicians lying and your still haha haha ing.

It's not about only Modi here. See you have to understand for India there is 1. The history of China from 1962 where we were badly under prepared for which we suffered the defeat. Now who ever is the leader, there is no excuse of not fighting because there is no mood in public to let China play with our land and 2. There was always a hard-line leadership that was missing in India. India today has both in place... that's why I say, if China thinks it can pull this just to scare Taiwan, then sorry, it's not happening anymore without suffering a set back that will annihilate both India and China. Of course China can survive and India might not after this, but whatever world power dreams they have goes up with the mushroom cloud.

Well good for indians if it thinks it has all the ingredients to confront china. As for annihilation, india has NFU theoretically, but even if there is a war (if i take your opinion as the general perception and view of indian leadership). It won't go nuclear because firstly india will need a very strong reason for world community something like chinese army is at doors of delhi, because going nuclear for losing disputed regions will not be accepted by world at large. Secondly India has already stated it to be bilateral issue, going nuclear will make it global the moment india signals its intentions.

The only way India and its military can restore its status quo on LAC and confidence in public is to take back its lost territory with full conventional force or remain like modi as nothing happened.

I have been saying this from the very first day.

China will disclose the figures. Ok imagine this only less than 4000 people dead in China due to Corinavirus.. Lol.

We anyway don't need the figures from them cuz we know it will never come out. When a fight takes place few people from both sides gets hurt. If China says there are 0 casualties, then you know what is cooking. Indian media and spokes person are stupid. I have no qualms in accepting that there are never any secrets kept well in any institutions. Unfortunately or fortunately, we don't know how to keep the figures hidden. Indians lost jawans but also killed the attacking Chinese soldiers... but no. No casualties with China. Lol. And guess who is still their eyes closed.. Pakistanis. The same people who are slowly being made slave through Chinese investment loans, if they can't see their own reality, how will they know how Chinese play games with figures. Anyway, the best part is.. the reality of ground at the LAC has reached the Chinese policy makers good enough. The single Child army of China is now in full radar of Indian Army. Any misadventure will result in China losing their beloved sons.

Let the Chinese not release the figures. Everyone know the truth about their numbers. Be it Coronavirus or this battle. They never officially released numbers of the 1962 war. Only subservient Pakistanis will believe them. US intelligence already estimates 35 Chinos dead.

What matters is that that even as per satellite images from neutral sources the tent they were trying to set up across the Indian LAC was BURNT DOWN and the Chinese are back on their side of the LAC now at Galwan.

Now only Pangong Tso remains. That too will be vacated in time.

Let the Chinese not release the figures. Everyone know the truth about their numbers. Be it Coronavirus or this battle. They never officially released numbers of the 1962 war. Only subservient Pakistanis will believe them. US intelligence already estimates 35 Chinos dead.

What matters is that that even as per satellite images from neutral sources the tent they were trying to set up across the Indian LAC was BURNT DOWN and the Chinese are back on their side of the LAC now at Galwan.

Do you have a link to those images which are credible and support your assertions?

PS Do you have proof that the whole world believes indians and not the Chinese?

We had always been on our claim line genius. Gosh, reading your Bollywood story makes me laugh, unarmed and grab Chinese weapons and killed 40,avalanche, lolololol. Chinese accounts just said you guys ran and jumped into the river after the first 3 were killed and outnumbered. You guys froze to deaths while fleeing, those who got captured survived ........ Lolololol

Hyper POWER of the universe and tell me where the source of your claims that American intelligence agency claims that 35 Chinese soldiers were dead and your media REPORTING 43 were dead so tell me which one are true or all are propaganda by you and USA

Back
Top Bottom