What's new

10 Creepy Indian Mysteries That Still Remain Unsolved

The Taj Mahal was built to replicate a Quranic specimen written in fine Nastaliq in which the subject matter is the throne of the creator. The original specimen was owned by Shahjahan's 'Atalique' who gave it to him and he turned it into a full fledged structure, a marvel to celebrate the throne of Allah swt as described in the Quran. The aerial view of the Taj is an exact replica of that particular Quranic specimen.

Very interesting thread indeed!

Photographic Evidence - Taj Mahal a Vedic Temple - Krishna Path

And yes the Taj was a Vedic temple before it was destroyed just like Somnath and Ayodhya the barbaric Muslim invasion destroyed thousands of mandirs.

BBC - h2g2 - The Controversy Surrounding the Origins of the Taj Mahal
- A5220

This story has been challenged by Professor P.N. Oak, author of Taj Mahal: The True Story, who believes that the whole world has been duped. He claims that the Taj Mahal is not Queen Mumtaz Mahal's tomb, but an ancient Hindu temple palace of Lord Shiva (then known as Tejo Mahalaya), worshipped by the Rajputs of Agra city.

Professor Marvin Miller of New York took samples from the riverside doorway of the Taj. Carbon dating tests revealed that the door was 300 years older than Shah Jahan.

Very interesting thread indeed!

Photographic Evidence - Taj Mahal a Vedic Temple - Krishna Path

And yes the Taj was a Vedic temple before it was destroyed just like Somnath and Ayodhya the barbaric Muslim invasion destroyed thousands of mandirs.

BBC - h2g2 - The Controversy Surrounding the Origins of the Taj Mahal
- A5220

This story has been challenged by Professor P.N. Oak, author of Taj Mahal: The True Story, who believes that the whole world has been duped. He claims that the Taj Mahal is not Queen Mumtaz Mahal's tomb, but an ancient Hindu temple palace of Lord Shiva (then known as Tejo Mahalaya), worshipped by the Rajputs of Agra city.

Professor Marvin Miller of New York took samples from the riverside doorway of the Taj. Carbon dating tests revealed that the door was 300 years older than Shah Jahan.
Hardly credible !!! let us for a moment even for the sake of argument accept the taj is a former temple, do you then agree with what ever is on the website that the Egyptians the Romans the rest of the world was Hindu?

Hardly credible !!! let us for a moment even for the sake of argument accept the taj is a former temple, do you then agree with what ever is on the website that the Egyptians the Romans the rest of the world was Hindu?

Lets demolish the most beautiful building humanity has ever built ;)

The stupidity some people resort too in the name of religion is astonishing. i read the "website" its laughable. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Forget it dude. One place i do want to visit with my to be wify is Taj. This place has perhaps the best Kashi kari and Marble work anywhere in the world. Western world prides itself on its masonry, wait till you see Taj. The Masonry work done in Lahore fort and Royal Mosque is just one standard to go by!

Forget it dude. One place i do want to visit with my to be wify is Taj. This place has perhaps the best Kashi kari and Marble work anywhere in the world. Western world prides itself on its masonry, wait till you see Taj. The Masonry work done in Lahore fort and Royal Mosque is just one standard to go by!
when is ur marriage....

No I do not believe that but I do feel the Kabba was also a Shiva statue, have you witnessed what they kiss? a black stone which looks like a Shiva stone.

Remember Delhi in ancient times was the site of ancient Indraprastha and we all know the story of Somnath how it was razed to the ground 3 x before being rebuilt so it is possible the Taj was built on grounds of a ancient Hindu temple.

Been to the Taj almost a dozen times. though never went after i got married (8yrs ago) :)
Did not want the wife to get the wrong expectations:D

Taj is overrated in my view I went to Mount Abu and saw the intricate marble carvings which for me was better a visit than the Taj.

No I do not believe that but I do feel the Kabba was also a Shiva statue, have you witnessed what they kiss? a black stone which looks like a Shiva stone.

Remember Delhi in ancient times goes back to Delhi was the site of ancient Indraprastha and we all know the story of Somnath how it was razed to the ground 3 x before being rebuilt so it is possible the Taj was built on grounds of a ancient Hindu temple.
One should research a bit before blinding accepting thing just because they conform to a certain religious practices one follows. now I , if i say so my self am well read , especially on mogul art and buildings , and never once except in certain obscure "online websites" have i ever heard this flights of fantasy.
No offence meant but you really should open the published word a bit more and then form your opinions. reading things from a website is hardly credible.

1 advice ....don't go during summer
U will hate it...

And Taj is overrated
Visit Rajasthan. ....u will love it

I'd love to go to Rajasthan. I was volunteer for oxfam and some cultural/heritage program i was in for going to either Rajasthan or Swahili belt in Africa. I didn't make it :(

Back
Top Bottom