What's new

10 Creepy Indian Mysteries That Still Remain Unsolved

One should research a bit before blinding accepting thing just because they conform to a certain religious practices one follows. now I , if i say so my self am well read , especially on mogul art and buildings , and never once except in certain obscure "online websites" have i ever heard this flights of fantasy.
No offence meant but you really should open the published word a bit more and then form your opinions. reading things from a website is hardly credible.

I am not going by just that website but from a historical point of view and from carbon dating carried out. Are you denying that Somnath was not destroyed 3 x over? So it is plausible from a historical view that the Taj was also built on a ancient Hindu temple. It is worth also reading about the footprints of the Mosque in Jerusalem and why that is considered disputed because the Mosque was built on the foundation of a temple.

I am not going by just that website but from a historical point of view and from carbon dating carried out. Are you denying that Somnath was not destroyed 3 x over? So it is plausible from a historical view that the Taj was also built on a ancient Hindu temple. It is worth also reading about the footprints of the Mosque in Jerusalem and why that is considered disputed because the Mosque was built on the foundation of a temple.
could you give me one book which (credible) has been published saying this and giving the findings?
plus the website claims that ever one in Europe and the middle east was Hindu. Do you actually believe such speculation?
can you give me and source other than "websites" which claim or even for that matter a thesis written on the above?

could you give me one book which (credible) has been published saying this and giving the findings?
plus the website claims that ever one in Europe and the middle east was Hindu. Do you actually believe such speculation?
can you give me and source other than "websites" which claim or even for that matter a thesis written on the above?

I did not say it was Hindu I said it was a 'temple' which was from the Jewish faith, I am going by historical records of Muslim conquests in Europe such as Spain, Austria to India and it has shown that some Muslim empires did destroy other religious buildings and build their own on top.

I did not say it was Hindu I said it was a 'temple' which was from the Jewish faith, I am going by historical records of Muslim conquests in Europe such as Spain, Austria to India and it has shown that some Muslim empires did destroy other religious buildings and build their own on top.
Thats true but that does not mean this happened in this case. plus as i said this website completely ignores ancient roman , ancient Egypt and British history , their explanation is a weird one , and brands everything Hindu.
How can any one who has even passed the basic tenth board exams accept this alternate history?

Thats true but that does not mean this happened in this case. plus as i said this website completely ignores ancient roman , ancient Egypt and British history , their explanation is a weird one , and brands everything Hindu.
How can any one who has even passed the basic tenth board exams accept this alternate history?

Yes one can not be 100% sure it did happen in this case nor can one dismiss it entirely and say it did not as it is a bit of a grey area. I would like a study to be setup and for a team of international archaeologists who are neutral to conduct carbon dating and find out if the foundations are older than first thought.

Early part of next year.

Abe #%$$#$## :mad::mad: Abhi tak bataya bhi nahi.. Congrats dude... In life there should be sadness also along with happiness :whistle:

My sympathies. :)
no married man will ever let you know what a big mistake marriage is before you make it:D

True that, its kind of like a sadism from married guys.. I still remember the weird smiles on my brothers and cousins face when I got married..

..latest mysteries...
1) The names in the 627 list..
2) CM of Delhi..
3) Arrushi & Hemraj's murderer..
4) When will India be Clean..
5) Yamuna is a river or a Sewer in Delhi..
6) UP is the name of a state or a goon training center..
:coffee:

I'd love to go to Rajasthan. I was volunteer for oxfam and some cultural/heritage program i was in for going to either Rajasthan or Swahili belt in Africa. I didn't make it :(
You can still come in.....:-)

Maybe after some years....with ur wife and kids..... :p:

The forts,the hill station,the culture.
You gonna love it

Do tell me when u plan....I will give u the name of some of those places :cheers:

Seems she is your cousin

Cousin in our culture is a vague word. Its like calling someone a friend. Like the kids of my grandfather's second wife's third daughter are also classified as cousins even if one parent each from two generations belong to a completely different tribe or clan. Me and my wifey to be call each other cousins eventhough there is no direct relation except close family ties and life long friendship between our grandfathers, through a custom of exchanging 'Turah/pagri' as a sign or loyalty to the mutual friendship.

Well

If it is creepy mysteries we are taking about, then there is one question

1. While swimming how much load can a mouse take ?

Forget it dude. One place i do want to visit with my to be wify is Taj. This place has perhaps the best Kashi kari and Marble work anywhere in the world. Western world prides itself on its masonry, wait till you see Taj. The Masonry work done in Lahore fort and Royal Mosque is just one standard to go by!
Frankly, I found the Taj extremely over rated and not worth seeing the second time. Better to spend your time elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom