What's new

10 Reasons Desi Nashta Is Way Better Than English Nashta

Bedouin ??

edit : you said continental.. Give me some details.. I should be able to tell the name.

Oh BTW if you ever get a chance. do visit a place called Rubi's Grill in Dover Lane and try a special burger called 'Meat Lover'. its the best you can get in town.

No it's Four Leaves or something.

I live by eat healthy (heavy) and exercise. I had to ate gora breakfast for 5 years in mess without much option. They love to eat bacon and ham omelette in the morning. F**k the gora food. All those people complaining about cholesterol and fat, need to get gym or sports club membership. Desi are very much lazy people.
desi people are genetically predisposed to have certain diseases like diabetes, heart attack, so should be more careful than gora or kala. GPs here know it.

This is Delhi's favourite breakfast
N7B5t8QLwIUkY4q.jpeg

Arre bhai reham karo am not in Delhi right now. Bhook se marwaaoge kya?! Nathu's, Bengali Market, etc., etc., yum yum!
:cheers:

@mods please close this thread before someone dies of greed and hunger!:lol::lol::lol:

The four leaves.. yes. Didnt go there yet but I do know about it. :). But do try that Burger from Rubi's Grill.. if you ever get a chance.

Will do.

Some day, if I have the time, I will take you through the wealth of food joints in north Calcutta, which is far, far superior to south Calcutta. Try to get your hands on Pratap Roy's guide; I think it's in two volumes.

Hi joe..

Tired of flury's ? lol.. try some if these new places for a good english breakfast in Cal..

try Edesia in minto park .. and if you want to try french breakfast.. try this new place that has come up in Hindustan park ( near southern avenue) called La maion Des Delices... I keep trying new eating places and found these two worthy... food in the latter one is a bit on the higher side though.

Arre dada apni kothaye thaken? You seem to frequent all the places where I go....

Bedouin ??

edit : you said continental.. Give me some details.. I should be able to tell the name.

Oh BTW if you ever get a chance. do visit a place called Rubi's Grill in Dover Lane and try a special burger called 'Meat Lover'. its the best you can get in town.

I go to Rubi's too...right next door! But seriously for burger's etc now IMO Chilli's is the best. Generic but still great. One at Quest Mall and the other at South City.

@Joe Shearer

Will do.

Some day, if I have the time, I will take you through the wealth of food joints in north Calcutta, which is far, far superior to south Calcutta. Try to get your hands on Pratap Roy's guide; I think it's in two volumes.

Hey! North/South rivalry now is it?! This is one rivalry I would gladly lose though!!!:-)

But guys for continental (old-style), who can beat Mocambo and Peter Cat, even today? BTW, a great new steakhouse opened up on the rooftop of Wise Owl on Purna Das Road. Went there yesterday - good sirloin steak! Though fillet minion was not there, which is my favourite.

@Mirza Jatt

Back
Top Bottom