What's new

Featured 10 soldiers martyred, 1militant killed and 3 apprehended when BLF attacked military check post in Balochistan's Kech district

I don't care if they are bought on credit or cash

If the biggest province of the country faces attacks of this scale then conducting operation to counter should be the highest priority instead of buying this junk
True and according to BLF who have taken responsibility. It was not on FC checkpost it was normal Army post.

Meeting footballer is more important. Being a good boy is more important. Hitting India making it bleed no that is not we would do. But why soldiers go in Army ? to be martyred. Please people I am waiting for you to defend military leadership.

@PanzerKiel Sir it's time we put our drones and weapons in museum and buy football. After all we are not supposed to use our weapons.

Last edited:
I’m honestly sick of this bs at this point, it’s always the same. Every month we lose FC/Army personnel, all we get back is a statement and a few of the terrorist killed, thats all we will get yet again. It should never be even happening in the first place. How did they even get close to the post, how did they even get the opportunity to burn the post and fight for 5 hours without any backup, this is all the higher ups fault. No backup, could this be because of inadequate and faulty equipment, all In all we need a change, but we all know we can all moan and cry here, but nothing will change at all, nothing will.

True and according to BLF who have taken responsibility. It was not on FC checkpost it was normal Army post.

No issues even if it was an army checkpost

I can bet my money that nothing would change and nothing would happen

No operation would be done nor tactics would be changed. General bajwa and Imran Khan would continue with whatever they are doing

Just wait in how many weeks next attack of similar scale would be done by BLA/BLF

My personal opinion is that within next 4 months at least one attack of this scale would happen again. Lets see

I’m honestly sick of this bs at this point, it’s always the same. Every month we lose FC/Army personnel, all we get back is a statement and a few of the terrorist killed, thats all we will get yet again. It should never be even happening in the first place. How did they even get close to the post, how did they even get the opportunity to burn the post and fight for 5 hours without any backup, this is all the higher ups fault. No backup, could this be because of inadequate and faulty equipment, all In all we need a change, but we all know we can all moan and cry here, but nothing will change at all, nothing will.
Well leadership was sleeping and those who were awake were busy meeting footballers.

Meeting footballer is more important. Being a good boy is more important. Hitting India making it bleed no that is not we would do. But why soldiers go in Army ? to be martyred. Please people I am waiting for you to defend military leadership.

@PanzerKiel Sir it's time we put our drones and weapons in museum and buy football. After all we are not supposed to use our weapons.
@PanzerKiel No offense Sir but your reaction to my post is more not good. We have lost 10 soldiers Sir. 10 families have lost loved ones.

No issues even if it was an army checkpost

I can bet my money that nothing would change and nothing would happen

No operation would be done nor tactics would be changed. General bajwa and Imran Khan would continue with whatever they are doing

Just wait in how many weeks next attack of similar scale would be done by BLA/BLF

My personal opinion is that within next 4 months at least one attack of this scale would happen again. Lets see
Actually is does make a difference if its army. Now its bajwas responsibility to respond in kind. Before with FC it was on MOI, now this is army.

We shall see what he does. Hopefully there will be a crackdown all over Balochistan to end this terrorists threat. Heck, go into iran if we have to and annihalate them in their safe havens. If iran does not want to co operate with us in the sense of not just doing a few hits on their commanders, but actually leveling and wiping out their hideouts then so be it. Nothing should stop us from protecting the nation and soldiers.

Actually is does make a difference if its army. Now its bajwas responsibility to respond in kind. Before with FC it was on MOI, now this is army.

We shall see what he does. Hopefully there will be a crackdown all over Balochistan to end this terrorists threat. Heck, go into iran if we have to and annihalate them in their safe havens. If iran does not want to co operate with us in the sense of not just doing a few hits on their commanders, but actually leveling and wiping out their hideouts then so be it. Nothing should stop us from protecting the nation and soldiers.

You can bookmark my post

Nothing would happen

You would be discussing more attacks of similar sort in coming months. I can tell you right now

Yeah one or two guys would be killed here and there. But no comprehensive operation or revenge

Bhul jao

And to add fuel to fire we have idiot liberals.... We can't even call our soldiers martyred. I wish some liberals and high ups get their software upgraded. Moreover I would prefer a dusty used hammered drone than those shiny photogenic drones. Yaar 10 families, its too much and too frequent :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom