What's new

10 Turkish Military Projects that Turkiye will join to Elite Club ( 2023-2028 )

Come on,did you see what he said? It's like a teenager talking. "It will be the best in Europe". If I say "F-35 will be the best in Europe",he will laugh and mock the F-35. Which by the way,if they had gotten it,he would have been bragging about it being the best in the world

Well its Kotil's quote not his I'm assuming(although I didn't see the original quote in the statements I've read), It was probably "one of the best", maybe he paraphrased it. It will likely go into production before the FCAS or the Tempest program if the prototype is set to fly this year, and we dont know the specifics of those other programs as they will come much later, and if we consider the F-35 North American, I guess I can see the case of the KAAN as one of the best. It will certainly be better than and 4th Gen or 4.5 Gen aircraft currently made in Europe.

Come on,did you see what he said? It's like a teenager talking. "It will be the best in Europe". If I say "F-35 will be the best in Europe",he will laugh and mock the F-35. Which by the way,if they had gotten it,he would have been bragging about it being the best in the world

Its not my claim and stop crying like a teenager

TEMEL KOTIL General Manager of TAI says KAAN will be the best in Europe to compare with RAFALE , EF-2000 and GRIPEN-E

KAAN is a 5th gen stealth fighter jet designed to excel in air to air and air to ground missions, with advanced avionics and networking capabilities that provide superior situational awareness. Its stealth capabilities make it difficult for enemy radars to detect, and its advanced sensors allow it to operate in highly contested environments.

-- stealth design , lightweight composite materials and RAM paint to reduce RCS

-- an integrated sensor suite , advanced avionics and software

-- advanced and integrated mission computer

-- advanced Electronic Warfare Suite

-- an advanced communication system that enables the KAAN to share data with other aircraft and ground-based systems in real-time

-- 4 AESA Radars and multiple Cameras for 360-degree awareness and to provide pilots with a real-time view of the surrounding airspace .... ( only SU-57 and KAAN )

-- BURFIS AESA Radar with GaN technology .. ( 2.000 T/R modules )

-- IRST , BEOS/EOTS (Advanced optical Systems) to identify and track targets in all weather conditions

-- HELMET Mounted Display which allow the pilot 360-degree vision with AI-enhanced battlefield awareness ... ( only F35 and KAAN )

-- Aselsan TULGAR HELMET To provide a sense of use as if the Aircraft does not have a fuselage ..... and Color screen and digital night vision technologies ( the first time in the system )

-- Locking on to enemy aircraft from all directions

-- KARAT IRST behind a special window with a reduced radar cross section

-- to carry missiles in internal weapon bay for stealth capability

-- Directional Infrared Counter Measures .. ( Aselsan YILDIRIM DIRCM)
( only SU-57 and KAAN )

-- Autonomous .. Artificial Intelligence Co-pilot
The pilot can leave the task entirely to the KAAN

-- Auto pilot technology ... Pilot Health Tracking
if the Pilot faints , KAAN can return to the base and land on

-- Supercruise

-- advanced weapons systems that allow KAAN to engage targets on the ground and in the air

-- first-look, first-shot, first-kill capability.
1679535046382-jpeg.921553

We have 6.000 engineers at TAI including TEMEL KOTIL as an aeronautical engineer who knows what about technology

KAAN is a new 5th gen Fighter Jet while RAFALE and EF-2000 old technology from 1990s

and KAAN will be delivered to the Turkish Air Force in 2028 while France planned FCAS for 2040-2050 and The UK planned TEMPEST for 2035-2040

Last edited:
Well its Kotil's quote not his I'm assuming(although I didn't see the original quote in the statements I've read), It was probably "one of the best", maybe he paraphrased it. It will likely go into production before the FCAS or the Tempest program if the prototype is set to fly this year, and we dont know the specifics of those other programs as they will come much later, and if we consider the F-35 North American, I guess I can see the case of the KAAN as one of the best. It will certainly be better than and 4th Gen or 4.5 Gen aircraft currently made in Europe.
Who's Kotil?

Edit: Never mind

Its not my claim and stop crying like a teenager

TEMEL KOTIL General Manager of TAI says KAAN will be the best in Europe to compare with RAFALE , EF-2000 and GRIPEN-E
First of all,enough with the bullshit. If you can't take criticism,it means you're the obnoxious one who is crying like a teenager.
Second,I called you a teenager,so calling me a "teenager" back,makes you look like a crybaby who is unable to come up with a witty reply.

Third...the fact that the General Manager of TAI said it,means it's a biased statement.

Imagine every company saying their product will be their best and then you say "but it's true,the manager of the company said it!"

And most European NATO members will be having F-35.

First of all,enough with the bullshit. If you can't take criticism,it means you're the obnoxious one who is crying like a teenager.

criticism ? never
only crying , trolling , deflect the facts

what a joker , crying baby and biased Greek says who is TEMEL KOTIL
( TEMEL KOTIL is an aeronautical engineer and General Manager of TAI )

I wrote the superior features of KAAN and you still trolling here with butthurt feelings

even our KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet able to beat RAFALE in BVR combat

TEMEL KOTIL General Manager of TAI says also T-929 will be superior to AH-64

Its true

T-929 Attack Helicopter

MILDAR Millimeter wave fire control Radar
HEHSIS 360 degree Electronic Warfare Counter Measure System
DIRCM Infrared Counter Measure System
Target Detection System
Helicopter Obstacle Detection System
RF jammer
Modular Avionics Architecture
4 axis Autopilot
HELMET Integrated Display System

T-929 will be armed with 20-40-60-180 km Missiles to hit even moving targets from safe distance

Nowhere to run , Nowhere to hide

-- 20+ km UMTAS-GM Missile
-- 40 km KUZGUN-KY Missile
-- 180 km KUZGUN-TJ Missile

also 60 km ALPAGUT loitering munition with IIR/TV seeker to hit even moving targets
( 11 kg warhead to destroy all Tanks in the World )

AH-64 boasts 4 wing stations to carry only 16 Missiles

T-929 boasts 6 wing stations to carry 16 Missiles and 38 Rockets
1687338497450.jpeg

Last edited:
criticism ? never
only crying , trolling , deflect the facts

what a joker , crying baby and biased Greek troll says who is TEMEL KOTIL
( TEMEL KOTIL is an aeronautical engineer and General Manager of TAI )
But that is criticism. Unless you don't know what criticism is. But how can you know it,when you simply use the quote of the company Manager as an undeniable truth.

Lockheed Martin will go out and say F-35 will be the best fighter in the world.

BAE will go out and say Tempest will be the best fighter in the world.

Everyone promotes their own product.

And you,I see you promote the ones you're getting paid for to promote or you're probably too much of a fanboy or sheep to believe everything the MoD,Ismail Demir,Bayraktar,TAI Managers and Erdogan say. Just like that.

Lockheed Martin will go out and say F-35 will be the best fighter in the world.

BAE will go out and say Tempest will be the best fighter in the world.

Everyone promotes their own product.

They ( F35 and TEMPEST ) can say about it against old RAFALE , EF-2000 and GRIPEN-E

And TAI says KAAN will be the best in Europe to compare with RAFALE , EF-2000 and GRIPEN-E

Thats fact ...

And you,I see you promote the ones you're getting paid for to promote or you're probably too much of a fanboy or sheep to believe everything the MoD,Ismail Demir,Bayraktar,TAI Managers and Erdogan say. Just like that.

We have education and military knowledge to see the reality
and Turkiye sell its weapons to dozens of Countries

You are jealous and ignorant sheep to believe everything stupid Greek Media says anti-Turkiye propaganda lies to fool Greek people in the face of helplessness against Turkiye and Turkish Defense Industry

keep crying

Last edited:
They ( F35 and TEMPEST ) can say about it against old RAFALE , EF-2000 and GRIPEN-E

And TAI says KAAN will be the best in Europe to compare with RAFALE , EF-2000 and GRIPEN-E

Thats fact ...
Oh so they can't say it about the super-amazing KAAN? 🙄

We have education and military knowledge
and Turkiye sell its weapons to dozens of Countries

You are jealous and ignorant sheep to believe everything stupid Greek Media says anti-Turkiye propaganda lies to fool Greek people in the face of helplessness against Turkiye and Turkish Defense Industry

keep crying
Dude,slap yourself in the face and to wake up. It's like you're saying Americans,French,British,Germans,Italians,Swedish don't have education and military knowledge,but only you guys have and since you say it's the best,it's the best.

It's the ridiculous. Of course he'll say it's the best fighter. He's company makes it! What will he say? "Well we'll see how it goes...and if it's ok,we'll start producing it and...well it might be good enough to export as well"? Lol

Come on,you're supposed to be a salesman,you know that kind of stuff.

Oh so they can't say it about the super-amazing KAAN? 🙄

There is no super amazing TEMPEST yet ... maybe in 2035-2040

and F-35 has huge problems including thermal stealth issue with 1.980 °C engine turbine temperature

the engine problem is related to the power and thermal management system which transfers pressure from the F-35's single engine and directs cooling flow to other components

F-35 engine-exhaust cooling issue bill: additional repairs to cost extra $38 billion

F35 detected by IRST from far away
1687341816537.png

Americans,French,British,Germans,Italians,Swedish don't have education and military knowledge,but only you guys have and since you say it's the best,it's the best.

except you nobody is crying here
They are not stupid to compare old RAFALE with KAAN 5th gen Fighter Jet project

and TAI , ASELSAN , ROKETSAN , TUBITAK , BAYKAR , TEMEL KOTIL , ISMAIL DEMIR , etc everbody liar in the eyes of jealous and ignorant Greek FOINIKAS

Waiter FOINIKAS keep crying while Turkish Defense Industry enter elite club

Last edited:
There is no super amazing TEMPEST yet ... maybe in 2035-2040

and F-35 has huge problems including thermal stealth issue with 1.980 °C engine turbine temperature

F-35 engine-exhaust cooling issue bill: additional repairs to cost extra $38 billion
And what makes you think KAAN will not have problems when it goes in full production? It's not even tested yet.

You're running ahead,saying "we made a 5th generation stealth fighter jet and it's the best".

That's either ignorance or arrogance. Or both!

excepy ignorant Greek nobody is crying here
They are not stupid to compare old RAFALE with KAAN 5th gen Fighter Jet project

and TAI , ASELSAN , ROKETSAN , TUBITAK , BAYKAR , TEMEL KOTIL , ISMAIL DEMIR , etc everbody liar in the eyes of jealous and ignorant Greek FOINOKAS
You're the one who takes the word of your own people who promote their own products,instead of seeing things objectively and taking their words with a pinch of salt.

Again,how do you even see me as "crying". The only one,always crying and nagging,is you. Whenever someone questions your posts,doubts your exaggerated narration,criticises your spamming of the same information and photos,you go on a rage and end up calling the mods by saying "they are terrorizing my threads".

If you say you're and old man,then act like an old man. Not like a baby. Sit your *** down and see why people either don't interact with you or when they do,they stop interacting anymore after they see your behavior. Locate the problem on your posts and way of writing. Understand what you're doing wrong.

Keep crying jealous and ignorant Greek

ROKETSAN says TUFAN Ballistic Missile in production phase
ignorant and jealous Greek FOINIKAS comes and says , Its propaganda

BAYKAR says KIZILELMA to have capability to beat 4th gen Fighter Jets

BAYKAR says AKINCI UCAV is the best its own class in the world

ASELSAN says SIPER Air Defense System successfully hit the target from 100+ km away

TAI says KAAN will be the best in Europe

so on , so on

I share news about Turkish military projects and FOINIKAS instantly pops up like a parrot and cries like little kids
Typical crying Greek as like DENDIAS and MITSOTAKIS

Please stop Turkiye
Please cancel Submarine project with Turkiye
Please dont sell F-16 to Turkiye
etc
etc

Greeks have inferiority complex against the Turks

All of them are crying and lying day and night to deflect the facts ( Greeks , FETO Members and CHP supporters )

Loser clowns called the first part of the KAAN as a heater core
Zihniyetiniz bozuk .. MMU nun ilk parcasınada kalorifer peteği demiştiniz
mmu-ucak-1.jpg

another liar loser clown who tried to show KIZILELMA as a scam and he called KIZILELMA as fake model

now Everybody in Turkiye is making fun of Ucube capulcu sürüsü
FOINIKAS's Turkish version
1674485117810-jpeg.912739

1687345056123.jpeg

Last edited:
Keep crying jealous and ignorant Greek

ROKETSAN says TUFAN Ballistic Missile in production phase

BAYKAR says KIZILELMA to have capability to beat 4th gen Fighter Jets

BAYKAR says AKINCI UCAV is the best its own class in the world

ASELSAN says SIPER Air Defense System successfully hit the target from 100+ km away

TAI says KAAN will be the best in Europe

so on , so on

I share news about Turkish military projects and FOINIKAS instantly pops up like a parrot and cries like little kids
Typical crying Greek as like DENDIAS and MITSOTAKIS

Please stop Turkiye
Please cancel Submarine project with Turkiye
Please dont sell F-16 to Turkiye
etc
etc

Greeks have inferiority complex against the Turks

All of them are crying and lying day and night to deflect the facts ( Greeks , FETO Members and CHP supporters )

Loser clowns called the first part of the KAAN as a heater core
Zihniyetiniz bozuk .. MMU nun ilk parcasınada kalorifer peteği demiştiniz
mmu-ucak-1.jpg

another liar loser clown who tried to show KIZILELMA as a scam and he called KIZILELMA as fake model

now Everybody in Turkiye is making fun of Ucube capulcu sürüsü
FOINIKAS's Turkish version
1674485117810-jpeg.912739

View attachment 935348
Do you work somewhere?

Countries like Egypt-Greece pays Billions of Dollars to buy inferior Warships from France

Egypt bought FREMM Frigate from France
( The SYLVER A70 VLS and NETTUNO-4100 jamming equipment were removed due to export limitations )

and armed with inferior fire power
16 x ASTER-15 SAMs
8 x EXOCET anti-ship Missiles
6 x Torpedos
without CIWS

ISTANBUL class Frigate ... Turkiye

-- CENK-S AESA Radar
-- ARES-2N Electronic Warfare System

16 cells MIDLAS VLS with quad pack capability

64 x HISAR-RF - ESSM SAMs
16 x ATMACA anti-ship Missiles
6 x Torpedos
1 x GOKDENIZ 35 mm CIWS

1687347878166.jpeg

If Kaan was any good erdogan wouldn't be begging for F-16s its pretty obvious. No one will believe any words about Kaan or TFX until we see it in action.

If Kaan was any good erdogan wouldn't be begging for F-16s its pretty obvious. No one will believe any words about Kaan or TFX until we see it in action.
Even most of Turkey does not believe in the project at the moment. We succeeded in breaking the negative perception about UCAV, I am sure we will succeed in that as well.

This is bad logic for a number of reasons. The first one being that The KAAN isn't expected to enter service until atleast 2028. Secondly they aren't direct replacements in that the KAAN would be much more expensive and serve is a very different role from the F-16, which is a light fighter, the KAAN is more akin to the F-15 and the F-22. Thirdly they both use the same GE F110 engines, and the domestic engine isn't supposed to be ready until the 2030s. The F-16 was offered as an alternative after the F-35 issue, it was offered as an alternative as Turkey already paid $1-2 billion dollars for the F-35 development and procurement. I don't think anyone was begging for the F-16, the turkish foreign ministry put out a statement under Cavusoglu that they agreed to the F-16 as an alternative, but that if it wasn't available, Turkey would ask for the return of the money and pursue other solutions, namely the UK eurofighters or Chinese aircraft. I would hardly classify that as begging, especially considering that Turkey doesn't seem to be budging on the sweden issue despite potential delays to the f-16 procurement b/c of it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom