What's new

Russian Aerospace Giant UAC Offers Uber-Sophisticated MiG-35 At Aero India 2023

Pakistan will Insh'Allah buy more J-10Cs.

No more F-16s shit from USA.

J-10Cs and advanced JF-17's will form the bulk of PAF airforce.

I think it will be a good policy, however the generals who are in power you never know what they will do.

I have a rifle without any bullets and if I have a sword, I will always choose the sword. The rifle without bullets is a toy, the sword however inferior is still a weapon I can use.

I think it will be a good policy, however the generals who are in power you never know what they will do.

I have a rifle without any bullets and if I have a sword, I will always choose the sword. The rifle without bullets is a toy, the sword however inferior is still a weapon I can use.
J-10Cs are as good as F-16s.

Who told you LCA costs 80 million dollars, no light fighter will ever cost that much
LCA costs 306 crore rupees+ 18% taxes or in dollars terms close to 40 million USD.

we have this news as below, 100 LCA MK1A for $8.0bn, hence around $80mil each, i guess

J-10Cs are as good as F-16s.

we find F16 block52 to 60, is nearly as good as newer version Mi35s. i think

India's SU30mki is mainly an air superiority aircraft. its "air to ground" capability is close to Mig29b, the one Bangladesh operate.
even Rafale would find it hard to win in air and then do "air to ground" work on other's territory, which Su30mki does. Mig35s-F16-J10 is 'not bad' for operations in other territory :-)

JF17 and LAC MK1A would be comparable, and they can be used on defensive role only.

J10s are as good as F16s, we read on many place. but it depends on training of Pilots also, how good they are in using these birds...

Last edited:
You do realise that such deals not only include the aircraft costs but the costs for creating the support infrastructure and long term servicing commitments too.

You tell me, whom should I believe more HAL CMD or a half assed estimate based on incomplete info.

Not to mention the deal you are taking about hasn't been signed yet and the cost you are quoting is just an estimate

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom