What's new

12 million internet surfers in Pakistan

I don't know about Pakistan, but it has to improve a lot in India. Calling 256 kbps 'broadband' is a shame.
I have a 512 kbps unlimited connection (Both Up and Down - no cap) and pay 1350 INR/month

Airtel gives 512 kbps unlimited for 750 Rs.

^^
BSNL and MTNl too

Apparently DoT is going to devise a new law, according to which only 2mbps will be classified as 'Broadband', the previous limit was 256kbps :D

What is your real speed or your connection. ?...Test it here

Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test

ydw92.jpg

Last edited:
Broadband in Pakistan is a joke..especially in karachi..25% of time you have load shedding, 25% of time the ISP has, 25% time is loadshedding somewhere in the middle connecting your infrastructure and the remaining 25% when the service actually works is soo horrible that surfers go to sleep.

I use world call 1024kbps. Not at all as bad as you make it look.

I don't know about Pakistan, but it has to improve a lot in India. Calling 256 kbps 'broadband' is a shame.
I have a 512 kbps unlimited connection (Both Up and Down - no cap) and pay 1350 INR/month

I pay 600 PKR for the same bandwidth.

its a shame too, nowadays we have 1 mbps to 8 mbps broadband lolz

Broadband in Pakistan is a joke..especially in karachi..25% of time you have load shedding, 25% of time the ISP has, 25% time is loadshedding somewhere in the middle connecting your infrastructure and the remaining 25% when the service actually works is soo horrible that surfers go to sleep.

i thought they had generators back ups, but dunno :)

Back
Top Bottom