What's new

12-year-old recalls events that led to clash with Azam Swati's employees

Champion_Usmani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
12-year-old recalls events that led to clash with Azam Swati's employees

ISLAMABAD: A 12-year-old boy, who was earlier arrested along with his family on a complaint by Federal Minister Azam Swati's son, recalled the events that are believed to have led to the transfer of Islamabad Inspector General of Police (IGP) Jan Muhammad.

In a video which went viral following his release, Ziauddin, a resident of Bajaur Agency, narrated that he left his cow free as he was going for Friday prayers. “Upon return, I found out that my cow had entered Swati’s farmhouse,” he said.

The 12-year-old said that when he went to Swati’s farmhouse to get his cow back, people inside refused to return it so he set it free himself.

“When I returned home with my cow, men wielding sticks broke in and beat us up,” he recalled. Ziauddin said that his elder brother, mother, and sister were present at the house at that time.

“They then reported us to the police and even took me to Chak Shehzad Police Station,” he added.

Ziauddin’s elder brother, who was also in the video, then said that five to six of their family members are still in jail.

“He is only eight years old – how is it legal to put him behind bars?” he asked.

Further, Ziauddin’s brother said, “The men fired outside the house and damaged property.” He said that they were minister Azam Swati’s men.

Sending a message to the government, the brother said, “Prime Minister Imran Khan says tabdeeli (change) is here and they are eliminating poverty, but instead the poor are being eliminated.”

Earlier today, Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Mian Saqib Nisar on Monday took notice of the Islamabad IGP's transfer and summoned officials to explain how and why the police official was transferred.

On October 27, the Islamabad IGP was transferred and ordered to report immediately to the Establishment Division until further orders.

Pakistan Peoples' Party Senator Mustafa Khokhar claimed that the police offical was removed because he had refused to obey “illegal orders” of Federal Minister Azam Swati's son.

According to sources, the IGP was transferred after he refused action on a complaint by Swati's son.

Swati's son filed an FIR at the Shehzad Town Police Station against several for allegedly letting their animals into the former's fields. On being stopped, the suspects attacked the employees with axes and also snatched weapons from the security guards and held them hostage, the FIR stated.

The government came under fire in August over a similar issue, when a police officer was transferred after he stopped Khawar Maneka, the former husband of Prime Minister Imran Khan's wife, for over-speeding. The issue was eventually resolved after the Supreme Court took notice of the issue and Maneka apologised to the court.

@Maarkhoor @Jinn Baba @CIS-TRANS @BATMAN @Major Sam @Tameem
@SmartGeek @Proudpakistaniguy @volatile @Ranches @Kabira @Attock

وفاقی وزیر سینیٹر اعظم سواتی کے بیٹے کی درخواست پر گرفتار 12 سالہ بچہ رہا

news-1540809912-7744.jpg

اسلام آباد(ویب ڈیسک) وفاقی وزیر برائے سائنس اینڈ ٹیکنالوجی سینیٹر اعظم سواتی کے بیٹے کی جانب سے تھانہ شہزاد ٹاؤن میں درج کروائے گئے مقدمے کے نتیجے میں گرفتار کیے گئے 12 سالہ بچے کو پولیس نے رہا کردیا۔

ضرور پڑھیں: این آراوکاالزام لگانے والے جرات کرکے نام بھی بتادیں ،کس نے این آراومانگا ہے؟سابق وزیراعظم نوازشریف
واضح رہے کہ گزشتہ روز اعظم سواتی کے بیٹے کی جانب سے تھانہ شہزاد ٹاؤن میں دی گئی درخواست میں مؤقف اپنایا گیا تھا کہ چند ملزمان نے اپنے مویشی ان کے باغات میں چھوڑ دیئے اور منع کرنے پر ملازمین پر کلہاڑیوں اور ڈنڈوں سے حملہ کیا، گن مین سےکلاشنکوف کے میگزین چھینے اور زدوکوب کیا۔جس کے بعد تھانہ شہزاد ٹاؤن پولیس نے کارروائی کرتے ہوئے خیمہ بستی سے چوتھی جماعت کے طالبعلم 12 سالہ ضیاء الدین، اس کی والدہ اور 15 سالہ بہن سمیت 5 افراد کو گرفتار کرلیا تھا۔تاہم آج پولیس نے 12 سالہ ضیاء الدین کو رہا کردیا۔

رہائی کے بعد میڈیا سےگفتگو کرتے ہوئے ضیاء الدین نے بتایا کہ وہ جمعے کی نماز پڑھنے گیا ہوا تھا کہ ان کی گائے فارم ہاؤس میں چلی گئی، جہاں کے ملازمین نے اسے وہیں باندھ دیا۔ضیاء الدین کے مطابق جب اس نے گائے واپس کرنے کا مطالبہ کیا تو ملازمین نےکہا کہ خان نے گائے باندھی ہے، اسی سے واپس لو۔بچے کے مطابق ہم اپنی گائےکھول کر واپس آئے تو یہ لوگ ڈنڈے لے کر ہمارےگھر آگئے اور انہوں نے میری ماں اور بہن کو مارا پیٹا اور بعدازاں تھانہ شہزاد ٹاؤن میں ہمارے خلاف درخواست دے دی۔

ضرور پڑھیں: انڈونیشیا کے تباہ ہونے والے طیارے میں سوار مسافر کا بیگ مل گیا لیکن اس میں کیا چیزیں تھیں ؟ جان کر آپ کیلئے بھی آنسو روکنا ناممکن ہو جائے گا
دوسری جانب وفاقی وزیر اعظم سواتی کا کہنا ہے کہ انہوں نے آئی جی اسلام آباد کو باربار فون کیا، لیکن انہوں نے فون نہیں سنا۔ان کا مزید کہنا تھا کہ ان کے ملازمین پر حملہ ہوا تو انہوں نے قانون کا دروازہ کھٹکھٹایا اور اس کے لیے کوئی اثرورسوخ استعمال نہیں کیا گیا۔

واضح رہے کہ گزشتہ روز آئی جی اسلام آباد جان محمد کو اچانک عہدے سے ہٹادیا گیا تھا، اس حوالے سے اطلاعات سامنے آئی تھیں کہ آئی جی کو ایک وفاقی وزیر کی ہدایات نہ ماننے پر ہٹایا گیا تھا۔اس حوالے سے چیف جسٹس آف پاکستان جسٹس ثاقب نثار نے آج ازخود نوٹس لیا اور سیکریٹری اسٹیبشلمنٹ کو آئی جی اسلام آباد کے تبادلے کی فائل سمیت عدالت طلب کرلیا۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/29-Oct-2018/872380

Tabdeelee aa gyi hai.......:lol:

n the one hand you have the President standing in que and on the other you have these idiots.
That for publicity, show off.....

I.K himself sold P.M Secretariat Cars and now travelling in a much expensive way by helicopter, either they are moron or thinking us moron.

The matter is sub-judice now. i wont take this bikao media serious.

If true,

Everything that these politicians do is a siyasi stunt, to fool the public into believing that they actually have empathy towards them but in reality their true purpose is something else. For zardari it was money, for khan it is powerr and for ganjas its a mix of both. Aur humari baywakoof awaam buys it everytime.

اعظم سواتی نےاس بچےاوراسکےپورےخاندان کونہ صرف گرفتارکروایابلکہ گھرپرحملہ اورخواتین کی بےحرمتی بھی کی- 'گائے'جوبقول اعظم سواتی اسکےباغ میں گھسی اسےسواتی کےبندےخودپکڑکروہاں لےگئےاس بچےکوپولیس نےآج رہاکردیالیکن20سالہ بہن اورماں باپ کواڈیالہ بھیج دیاگیا-IGکوگرفتارنہ کرنےپرہٹوادیا

اعظم سواتی نےاس بچےاوراسکےپورےخاندان کونہ صرف گرفتارکروایابلکہ گھرپرحملہ اورخواتین کی بےحرمتی بھی کی- 'گائے'جوبقول اعظم سواتی اسکےباغ میں گھسی اسےسواتی کےبندےخودپکڑکروہاں لےگئےاس بچےکوپولیس نےآج رہاکردیالیکن20سالہ بہن اورماں باپ کواڈیالہ بھیج دیاگیا-IGکوگرفتارنہ کرنےپرہٹوادیا

So IK ordered the transfer over the telephone? Parso tak jawaab due, let's see what justification he has.

Tabdeelee aa gyi hai.......:lol:

That for publicity, show off.....

I.K himself sold P.M Secretariat Cars and now travelling in a much expensive way by helicopter, either they are moron or thinking us moron.

Bro I'm trying to give this government the benefit of doubt (as I did for PMLN) but they seem to be as bad or worse than those previously - just better at marketing themselves.

As a staunch PTI supporter, I was bombarded with insults and abuse when I took up Khawar Maneka case as abuse of power by PTI ministers. Two months on, things are still the same. Getting me ban didn't change things. In fact it became worse. Where are IK boys now?

This is very unfortunate. I was not expecting PTI elements to behave in this way.

Time for SC to send a strong message to the government to mend its ways.

Back
Top Bottom