What's new

15,700 Pakistanis applied for asylum in EU in 2011: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Around 28,000 Afghanis and 15,700 Pakistanis have applied for asylum in the European Union (EU) in 2011, the EU's statistical office said.
A total of 301,000 people had applied for EU asylum, of whom 90 percent were new applicants and about 10 percent were repeat applicants, the Eurostat said Friday.
The main countries of citizenship of these applicants were Afghanistan (28,000), Russia (18,200), Pakistan (15,700), Iraq (15,200 ) and Serbia (13,900), EuAsiaNews reported.
The highest number of applicants was registered in France (56,300 applicants), followed by Germany (53,300) and Italy (34,100). Britain received 26,400 applications.
Thousands of people have been displaced in Pakistan and Afghanistan plagued by insurgency and terrorism that has threatened peace and stability in the region. Hundreds of people have also died in the war on terror launched by the respective governments with help from their western allies.

15,700 Pakistanis applied for asylum in EU in 2011: report | The Nation

bro they are there only to make money we all know that wo can never never leave your mother land truely

even their leaders are running then how can u ignore others??:lol:

On what grounds Indian can seek asylum? I don't find any genuine reasons

There are grounds.

Some muslim from Guajarat might seek it.

Some christians in Orissa might seek it.

...However, the numbers in India's case would be dwindled by those of other countries.

Wonder why majority of the asylum seekers are from muslim countries.
Honestly, I feel EU should restrict the number of Muslims from entering into their territories and turn the continent into Eurabia.

OP's topic is quite thought revolting ....as on this forum i see hoards of Pakistanies abusing western nations for whatever ill's you can imagine in Pakistan ...most love to hate USA & Britain , some of them even go to extend in calling India a US & West lapdog but the irony is most of them live is those western lands & preach that its becuase of western libral attitude towards some immigrants that cases of terrorism take place in west rather than saying it is they who take such crap there & to top it all most of there countrymen even after abusing west for what not still want to migrate to west...funny confused people:cheesy:...:rofl:

bro they are there only to make money we all know that wo can never never leave your mother land truely

Dude...i have a question...Why UK is favorite place for Pakistan nationals for asylum? Even i remember one of your cricketer has left the cricket match last year went out to UK for asylum? I know that Pakistan public hate US and UK a lot...so how come again they embrace UK and apply for asylum? What is the public perception of Pakistani friends about them? Even i believe your Ex president Musharaf and Altaf Hussain are residing in UK....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom