What's new

15,700 Pakistanis applied for asylum in EU in 2011: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Escape of citizens and going for asylum in some 2nd country really shows a big problem in our country's situation; I hope both Afghanistan and Pakistan recover soon so our citizens don't leave for any reason.

^^ If you want to make money, you apply for a visa.

If you want to get rid of your home country, you apply for asylum.

Learn the difference.

I think some of these people are desperate that they will try or say anything to possibly get a route to earning a living or perhaps bettering their lives for their families. Suppose all the sub continent has issues of this nature - its not exclusive to Pakistan.
2.4 lakh illegal Indian immigrants in US: Report - Rediff.com India News

I think some of these people are desperate that they will try or say anything to possibly get a route to earning a living or perhaps bettering their lives for their families. Suppose all the sub continent has issues of this nature - its not exclusive to Pakistan.
2.4 lakh illegal Indian immigrants in US: Report - Rediff.com India News

You do know that the same link that you quoted puts the figure of illegal Chinese in the US at 2.8 lakh, don't you.

Post karne se pehle, Padh toh liya karo yaar.
:laugh:

Anyways, hence, your argument is rendered invalid. ;)

A Huge number of these Pakistanis seeking asylum in Germany are Ahmadis.. Majority of Pakistanis settled in Germany are Ahmadi Muslims followed by Hindus/Sikhs/Christians..i.e. all persecuted ones..

People seeking asylum from Afghanistan are mainly because of on going war which is understandable but in case of Pakistan it is the persecuted minority..

Thousands of people have been displaced in Pakistan and Afghanistan plagued by insurgency and terrorism that has threatened peace and stability in the region. Hundreds of people have also died in the war on terror launched by the respective governments with help from their western allies.

Excuse me. About 14,000 Pakistanis have been killed and 30,000 wounded. These are civilians and soldiers. Hundreds... yeah right. By claiming 100's instead of thousands of people have been killed (Officially over 1 million have been killed in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places so it could be millions too) I fear this article weakens itself. I am not eager to believe the figures it claims after this great mistake.

Western news agencies have a brilliant ability to gloss over our losses but this has gone far beyond that.

You do know that the same link that you quoted puts the figure of illegal Chinese in the US at 2.8 lakh, don't you.

Post karne se pehle, Padh toh liya karo yaar.
:laugh:

Yaar - im just pointing out its a problem present in OUR region - you are the one that wants to point fingers at Pakistan and China. You are making out that India is not having issues with their nation. I suggest we dont single out a nation its universal. 15,700 people applied for asylum from Pakistan thats a large figure. 240,000 are living illegally in the USA from India. Lets face it if they had the structure and wealth in their land then they wouldnt try to claim asylum or live illegally in other nations.

Nice to see people that dont troll often like skull and bones making a cheap trolly comment.Shows the mindset of people that are mods on similar sites - and they say our mods are unfair. Jeeeez if these are the way your mods behave - then our mods are supersaints! :azn:

@post # 22
Google Pakistanis in Germany, Pakistanis in France and Pakistanis in Italy to learn a few things yourself..

Yaar - im just pointing out its a problem present in OUR region - you are the one that wants to point fingers at Pakistan and China. You are making out that India is not having issues with their nation. I suggest we dont single out a nation its universal. 15,700 people applied for asylum from Pakistan thats a large figure. 240,000 are living illegally in the USA from India. Lets face it if they had the structure and wealth in their land then they wouldnt try to claim asylum or live illegally in other nations.

Nice to see people that dont troll often like skull and bones making a cheap trolly comment.Shows the mindset of people that are mods on similar sites - and they say our mods are unfair. Jeeeez if these are the way your mods behave - then our mods are supersaints! :azn:

You are confusing migrating from one's country for making money with quitting one's country altogether for asylum.

In fact, you're not confusing, you're spinning it the way you want to.

You consider these people as patriotic who prefers to run away in the time of miseries?

On the long run, it'll be better for your own country, as eventually they'll send a large chunk of their earnings back home.

So i hold on to my views, congrats :tup:

Why they are looking for asylum in evil west ... what happened to brotherly countries like KSA and China ? NO ... :undecided:

May be they seek asylum in KSA and China as well. This report is published by the EU and doesn't talk of countries outside the EU.

Pakistan

@Syama Ayas
India Asylum seeker's 3863

Indian Government's contribution to UNHCR $9K :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom