What's new

$15 billion Saudi bailout likely

Tell Z 40% of Pakistan to PAY ZEIR ELECTRIC BILLS... all the PUJABISTAN INDUZTRIALISTS and we shall all be ok. thank you.

Achha. So it's Punjabion ki ghalti now is it? What were the Sindhis doing for the past 5 years?

Sunyai eh Punjabion!

@Mosamania @Yzd Khalifa

I think, what i have been saying for past two weeks should make sense. We live in a capitalist world, this bailout is going to be heavy on Pakistanis, Nawaz is just going to run when the **** hits the fan as we know already. I would like to know what Nawaz promised in return.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudi completing encirclement of iran,by bringing pakistan on its side before it sets its buddy israel on it.Nawaz was always saudi puppet,since saudi saved his life from hanging during coup.Clever move by saudi.Iran now sarrounded,its only supporter left is assad who is fighting for his own ***.

Thank you.
We need to tighten our belts and improve our performance.

I dont know if they could stop the IP pipeline... when its already under construction on the Pakistani side... wouldnt Iran be able to sue us?

Thanks for Saudi Help once again we are very grateful for this but I would love to see if they finance some weapons deals also specially Frigates and J-10 B hope that would happen to but once again thanks for this help this means a lot I know some old liberal Pakistanis will talk crap because of their bias but I sincerely thanks Saudi Government yes I also disagree on some issues but thanks for many help @Mosamania

Priorities my friend, priorities.

Economy first, military second.

I dont know if they could stop the IP pipeline... when its already under construction on the Pakistani side... wouldnt Iran be able to sue us?

Sue???:what::what::what::what: Where???????????

You could only sue a sovereign country only if an arbitrator has been decided by both countries to which they would defer their disputes or if they are signatories of some treaty which has inbuilt punitive provisions.

In current political environment, who would arbitrate between Iran and some other country.:undecided:

Some countries do provide right to individual citizens to sue but such benevolence is not extended to sovereign entities.

@Mosamania @Yzd Khalifa Is the king well these days? I am not getting good news.

He attended the whole sessions of the Saudi cabinet council last week and approved 3 royal decrees.

15 billion dollars is huge amount. can't be all for just cancelling IP pipeline. madrassas and Wahabi mosques are already plentiful. they must be expecting something more in return. any ideas ?

This is a Saudi-Pakistani issue, Indians should be worried about their own issues like rape ,and clean water.

@Mosamania @Yzd Khalifa

I think, what i have been saying for past two weeks should make sense. We live in a capitalist world, this bailout is going to be heavy on Pakistanis, Nawaz is just going to run when the **** hits the fan as we know already. I would like to know what Nawaz promised in return.

As I have been trying to tell you over the last two weeks, I should have shot Nawaz myselfy so he will die and I will fallow him ,but the least is that I'm going to be remembered for what I did, that's to say I will be a hero. :D

Saudi completing encirclement of iran,by bringing pakistan on its side before it sets its buddy israel on it.Nawaz was always saudi puppet,since saudi saved his life from hanging during coup.Clever move by saudi.Iran now sarrounded,its only supporter left is assad who is fighting for his own ***.

Nawaz was exiled to Saudi by the Pakistani leadership. Please get your facts right or compose yourself. And don't argue with me over this, it's my country and I work with the Pakistani government too.

saudi with audi lolx
I'm a Saudi but I own a Maxima :D

Priorities my friend, priorities.

Economy first, military second.

I think KSA should always look after the Pakistani people more than the Government themselves.

There are many Saudis who support Pakistan unconditionally ^ ^

Stoping IP would be a historic mistake.

Pakistan reserve the right to accept or reject whatever offer comes to their doorsteps.

I am sick and tired of Pakistan holding a beggars bowl. Saudis are our Brothers nd we appreciate their help but we must learn to stand on our own two feet. We are a resourceful Nation which has been reduced to begging by the Corrupt Politicians. Let us turn this country around so we can be in a position to help other Muslim Nations and not always be on the receiving end.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom