What's new

15 Pakistani Rangers killed in retaliatory firing along International Border: BSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah really?
Should I put links that how many villagers were the victim of your shells?
Or your Shells have civilian repealing technology with DSI integrated?
Sorry i missed your sting in the tail remark.
seems you are unaware it's been concluded that other than in aviation technology, term DSI is a catchword for Damn Stupid Indians......thought i let you know that so you don't embarrass yourself in future. :D

Your Indian army chutyapa is too much to absorb. When will you guys come out of bollywood masala?

Our Army doesn't make movies and songs- sorry that is an expertise people on your side excel at- what was the last one the one in which imaginary Ajit Devil was the villain-

We have all the boxes ready. Can export to you too so that unlike last time you don't do corruption in it.

Are you sure, because we really don't mind burying your soldiers, with complete honors, like we did the last time.

Let me answer all the questions.

1 Because in frustration that it is getting whipped by a smaller neighbor you are violating ceasefire
2 You ask this question from BSF and IA because they are ones targetting civilians
3 You are responsible for violations of ceasefire. Accept the truth.
If you put these logics in your dossier to UN,Kashmir dream will be yours forever for sure.You have made world record in making collection of such chucked dossiers.

If you put these logics in your dossier to UN,Kashmir dream will be yours forever for sure.You have made world record in making collection of such chucked dossiers.

Dossiers or no dossiers.

You guys are violating ceasefire and getting killed in return. Don't blame us for your follies.

Keep It- you'd need them more than anyone else-

We would gift them to you.

Perfect time to test China made multi-caliber rocket system. I mean rangers shall get some of it. China shall join the skirmish, or its gonna be boring. When it comes to firepower, we are the men. India is getting itchy nowadays especially allow Dalai Lama visit south Tibet.

Perfect time to test China made multi-caliber rocket system. I mean rangers shall get some of it. China shall join the skirmish, or its gonna be boring. When it comes to firepower, we are the men. India is getting itchy nowadays especially allow Dalai Lama visit south Tibet.

What is the warranty of Multi-Caliber Rocket System ...........

Talk of cheerleaders- Ministry of Warnings must be preparing the new warning of mass destruction-

Soon USA & India will run their trial on you if that happens & we would also watch Chinese air defense in action.

Hard to believe you are still in the mood of charity given the happenings of last few days- Can't expect any better from your lot-

You must have a booming coffin business there-

Not surprised that you are still gloating over a terror attack on unarmed civilians.

But our coffin boxes would only be for soldiers and not civilians.

We are far better than your kind.

For every Chinese MBRL given to Pakistan, India not only has Russian Smerch but also its own Pinaka MBRLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom