What's new

150th JF-17 Rolls out of PAC

150 not possible.
This is not suzuki mehran that can be rolled out like rabbits roll out their kids.

Also, I have personally talked to PAF aeronautical engineers during my stay at PAC kamra and the word was that we are manufacturing JFT from scrap here right from basic aluminium sheets. It was difficult for me to believe it so I politely suggested that the airframe was coming from CAC but my statement was not met with agreement.

Just look closely at the “stand” for 150. Everything about it reeks fake.

Could be a photoshop attempt from a fanboy but it's unlikely..why would somebody do that in the first place..nothing to gain from that.

All these 50 units of JF17 we provide is free of charge. As a urgent military aid to Pakistan. It happens in May of year 2011 when President Gilani visited China.

1 billions dollars worth of military aid.

It's not six months, the delivery period is from May 2011 to June 2012.

Those 50 units, were J-10 as emergency aid looking at India and US.

150 not possible.
This is not suzuki mehran that can be rolled out like rabbits roll out their kids.

Also, I have personally talked to PAF aeronautical engineers during my stay at PAC kamra and the word was that we are manufacturing JFT from scrap here right from basic aluminium sheets. It was difficult for me to believe it so I politely suggested that the airframe was coming from CAC but my statement was not met with agreement.
That's true....that's what I heard from the aerodynamics team as well...about 2 months ago...

All these 50 units of JF17 we provide is free of charge. As a urgent military aid to Pakistan. It happens in May of year 2011 when President Gilani visited China.

1 billions dollars worth of military aid.

It's not six months, the delivery period is from May 2011 to June 2012.

If China had made 50 units of JF17, we should have already known. There will be tons of pictures floating around on internet by now. So it's not possible.

Hi,

Paf was offered 18 J10B's---Paf refused.
Yes PAF refused just like China refuse to induct JF-17 because both jets are quite similar in performance and tech just range and little payload difference rest both same.

PAF opted for JF-17 and China who already operating J-10 opted to continue for J-10.

Yes PAF refused just like China refuse to induct JF-17 because both jets are quite similar in performance and tech just range and little payload difference rest both same.

PAF opted for JF-17 and China who already operating J-10 opted to continue for J-10.

Hi,

China refused to get the JF17 because it does not meet the minimum size criteria---because the J10---the mid weight class fighter is the minimum weight class acceptable to the Plaaf.

Your reasoning of similar performance is not acceptable---because there are 200 obsolete aircraft to be replaced---.

Also if the J10's came in---the lucratrive purchase of F16 parts would end for the children of air force generals---and commission and kickbacks would be gone---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom