What's new

17 dead, over 100 injured in Bangladesh train crash

After writing one of my posts, I started thinking if sipping tea really caused the train accident. I re-read the news and found the time of accident was 4:00 pm BD time.

The news caption:

"Local residents and volunteers rushed to the scene after the accident took place at around 4pm (1000 GMT).
The crash occurred after one train entered the same line as the other, Rahman said".

4:00 pm was Asr time and our devotees making full-hearted long and slow prayers. So, no one seems to be there to keep eyes on the accident possibility.

Now, I believe it was An Act of God, and therefore it was pre-ordained. What can we do????

The crash occurred after one train entered the same line as the other, Rahman said".

I hope you are not saying what I think you are saying!

It’s unthinkable!

This is why Bangladesh needs to return to Sufi pragmatism!!

I hope you are not saying what I think you are saying!

It’s unthinkable!

This is why Bangladesh needs to return to Sufi pragmatism!!
Sufi or non-Sufi, BD will always be seeking foreign aid unless its people become productive, diligent and sincere with the work for which he is paid.

A total dedication to work must be regarded as part of religion, must be done with a mind of dedication.

Sufi or non-Sufi, BD will always be seeking foreign aid unless its people become productive, diligent and sincere with the work for which he is paid.

A total dedication to work must be regarded as part of religion, must be done with a mind of dedication.

The key difference between Sufism and Wahhabism is that Sufi’s live to work. Whereas Wahabis work to live.

Here it is in a nutshell!

Sufi spends their extra time attaining knowledge. Wahhabi spends their extra time doing additional prayers.

Sorry to say BUT the path to heaven is not through extra prayers but through extra work!

Sufi spends their extra time attaining knowledge. Wahhabi spends their extra time doing additional prayers.
So, we areal by training of mind are Wahabis. Except perhaps lawyers and doctors, even engineers probably through their books away after graduation. In reality, engineers need many more books to study and learn.

So, by your definition we are Wahabii ignorant throughout the Sub-Continent. I met Iranians and Turks in Japan. They are so different. They do not spend time on prayer mats.

But, they are more honest and sincere to their works than ourselves.

Sufi is goofy. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

We Sufis are a bit goofy actually!

Wahhabis, on the other hand, are backward, lazy, randy, buggers. Who genuinely believe extra prayers is a better use of time than extra work or reading.

So, we areal by training of mind are Wahabis. Except perhaps lawyers and doctors, even engineers probably through their books away after graduation. In reality, engineers need many more books to study and learn.

So, by your definition we are Wahabii ignorant throughout the Sub-Continent. I met Iranians and Turks in Japan. They are so different. They do not spend time on prayer mats.

But, they are more honest and sincere to their works than ourselves.

Another difference!

Sufi would never leave his work or study to pray on time.

Wahhabi would have no problem abandoning his work to attend to prayers!

Wahhabis, on the other hand, are backward, lazy, randy, buggers. Who genuinely believe extra prayers is a better use of time than extra work or reading.
I am not a wahabi. Go give your wahabi lecture to someone else.

I am not a wahabi. Go give your wahabi lecture to someone else.

Here is a question - not just you but all Bangladeshi Muslims.

If you have extra time on your hands, what do you do with it?

1. Offer extra prayers
2. Read books, do extra hours at work

If you are old and retired, it’s no brainer - go for the prayers.

Would you fight your employer to let you keep a beard or not bother?

Remember, beards are unhygienic.

If you have extra time on your hands, what do you do with it?

1. Offer extra prayers
2. Read books, do extra hours at work
I read books on geopolitics/military.
Would you fight your employer to let you keep a beard or not bother?

Remember, beards are unhygienic.
I have no beard.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom