What's new

Bangladesh police break up anti-PM protest with tear gas, rubber bullets

However, our BAL crony @lndianlite things the gathering was not 500,000 but only 500 people who came only causially.
@IndianLite said so because nowadays more or less 500 people ( other than some paid gundas) come to BAL peace committee!

BAL is truly acting as Yahiyah Khan regime in 1971 , or even worse!

You devils and your agents are targeting another Muslim country for destabilization. You don't want to see a single Muslim country progress militarily and economically. But just like you failed in Turkiye, you'll also fail in Bangladesh. Muslims are angry and willing to fight to the end. Nothing you do will break our determination to free every single Muslim country. Erdogan has Hasina's back and will supply the necessary weapons to defeat your brainwashed goons (if he hasn't already).
You are wrong! Bangladesh has a puppet govt of India! And in order to free Bangladesh, they must step down!

@IndianLite said so because nowadays more or less 500 people ( other than some paid gundas) come to BAL peace committee!

BAL is truly acting as Yahiyah Khan regime in 1971 , or even worse!

You are wrong! Bangladesh has a puppet govt of India! And in order to free Bangladesh, they must step down!
Joy Bangladesh!!!

Surprised at Bangladeshi political rallies, bringing 500,000 on street is not easy, also to face police crackdown and shelling. We have PM in jail and not many people came out.

Is she talking about Aloo? Could hear that clearly.

Educated or "proper" Bangla still has a lot of Pali and Sanskrit borrow words, some would say much more than Hindi does. There are other borrow words too, Urdu, Persian, Arabic, Spanish, French and Portuguese as well. Here is Bangla to English translation for her vlog piece. She was talking about "Alo-chona", which means discussion.

Alochona = Discussion

Murkin = American

Jukto Rashtro = United States

Jukto Rajjo = United Kingdom

Sangsad = Parliament (generally, assembly of people)

Nirbachon = Election

Prohoshon = Mockery (i.e. Tamasha)

Shombhabona = Possibility

Shombhob = Possible

Prodhan Montree = Prime Minister

Protishthan = Office, Company, Administration

Pratishthanik = Official, Administrative

Shongbidhan = Constitution

Shongbidhanik = Constitutional

Shorto = Condition

Mukto = Open, Free, without bound

Mukti = Freedom

Mukti Joddha = Freedom Fighter

Bhasha = Language

Tandob (or Tandava in Sanskrit) = Violence

Last edited:
Educated or "proper" Bangla still has a lot of Pali and Sanskrit borrow words, some would say much more than Hindi does. There are other borrow words too, Urdu, Persian, Arabic, Spanish, French and Portuguese as well. Here is Bangla to English translation for her vlog piece. She was talking about "Alo-chona", which means discussion.

Alochona = Discussion

Murkin = American

Jukto Rashtro = United States

Jukto Razzo = United Kingdom

Sangsad = Parliament

Nirbachon = Election

Shombhabona = Possibility

Shombhob = Possible

Prodhan Montree = Prime Minister

Pratishthanik = Official, Administrative

Shongbidhan = Constitution

Shorto = Condition

Mukto = Open, Free, without bound

Mukti Joddha = Freedom Fighter

Bhasha = Language

Tandob (or Tandava in Sanskrit) = Violence
One of the finest posts I have seen on PDF's Bangladesh section.:happy:

One of the finest posts I have seen on PDF's Bangladesh section.:happy:

Bhai you are too kind. :-)

This could be a nice pitch it together project someday. We can even include slang bangla words translated from slang English.

Last edited:
Perhaps this is the violence of BNP! 🤔

@IndianLite
@VikingRaider bhai, BNP is conducting a non-violent anti government movement. The public and the international community are watching and supporting it. They need to continue with this non-violent anti-government political campaign and I am sure it will pay off in the shape of dethroning Hasina from the power.

@VikingRaider bhai, BNP is conducting a non-violent anti government movement. The public and the international community are watching and supporting it. They need to continue with this non-violent anti-government political campaign and I am sure it will pay off in the shape of dethroning Hasina from the power.

This is so polite and people will understand how much respect BNP leaders and workers have for the electorate voters of Bangladesh and how much respect they have for public and private property. I am truly impressed.

I am positive that most of the buses were burned by BAL goondas in the name of BNP to sully their good name and drag BNP's reputation through the mud.

Hope BAL goondas will also learn to respect public and private property and show the same concern, but not holding out high hopes as BAL goondas are trained by RSS goondas in India.

Last edited:
This is so polite and people will understand how much respect BNP leaders and workers have for the electorate voters of Bangladesh and how much respect they have for public and private property. I am truly impressed.

I am positive that most of the buses were burned by BAL goondas in the name of BNP to sully their good name through the mud.

Hope BAL goondas will also respect and show the same concern, but not holding out high hopes as BAL goondas are trained by RSS goondas in India.
Vote rigging by Awami League:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom