What's new

Bangladesh police break up anti-PM protest with tear gas, rubber bullets

Joy isn’t going into politics and he is not orchestrating violence on the street.
Joy is making billions of dollars from various govt. deals so why join politics and get arrested by the next govt. on corruption charges.
Joy enjoys golf too much.
He has built the golf club with money gained from corruption and money laundering.

BBC discussion on ongoing BNP induced unrest (sorry Bengali only)
BNP isn't involved in any terrorist activities. They are conducting a peaceful and democratic movement to oust the terrorist organization called Awami League. BNP has people's support while Awami league has support from a terrorist country called India.

US and UK openly working for regime change. Hasina's days are probably numbered and she knows it too.

Who is this bimbo?

She is a barrister and is the daughter of one of the eminent political personalities of Bangladesh, Oli Ahad - who was a former associate of Sheikh Shaheb (bhasha shoinik). Ahad shaheb's political activism pre-dated 1952 movement when Sheikh Shaheb was just a student.

Google is your friend.

Last edited:
She is a barrister and is the daughter of one of the eminent political personalities of Bangladesh, Oli Ahad - who was a former associate of Sheikh Shaheb. Ahad shaheb's political activism pre-dated 1952 movement when Sheikh Shaheb was just a student.

Google is your friend.

One of a handful of Bangladeshi politician to graduate from a Russell Group / Ivy League university!

Well! I take back what I said!

And my sincerest apologies.

When you are wrong, you must be humble and apologise!

Thousand apologies!

But she is another corrupt and greedy politician! Wanted land from Purbachal 🤣🤣🤣

so a jamati takeover is imminent ?

unfortunate, but we'll skin and milk them the same way.. there is no escape for BD from the Indian death grip.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom