What's new

17 killed in Illegal US drone attack

I got news from extremely *** credible source... that there is soo many points of Supply line open in which American also threatened Pakistan Army officers and Govt officials for exposing all the accounts in Int banks + Money laundry and Swiss accounts.... so the begerat fauji leaders and govt agree without getting anything! so now drone strike again start!

They have been going on since January after a 2 month hiatus since the Salala border attack.

who knows that all died were terrorists ??

some how US is behaving like dictator of region now..:angry:

Do they consult with Pakistan Gov. before any strike??

6 missiles on a single house??? Thats definitely an overkill and I can bet this attack would have definitely consumed a couple of innocents.

Its not a house. Probably a compound. And US is using smaller versions of their hellfire missiles to conduct these strikes, which has a much more localized explosive yeild in order to minimize casualties and thus in order to completely seal and destroy that compound, 6 missiles were necessary to achieve that objective.

The Pakistani Gov't is incompetent.

They probably consult with ISI and Pakistani Military before conducting these strikes.

ISI agents and their assets are the one who case these targets and then rely that information back to CIA who then send drones to take them out.

This whole facade that Pakistan opposes these drone strikes is a sham. Its just designed for domestic consumption.

Same thing is happening in Yemen, where Wikileaks exposed the fact that Yemeni president claimed to be launching air strikes against al qaeda where as it was actually the US drones who were taking them out.

So even if only a few of them were terrorists but are you sure those dead terrorists would'nt have killed more innocents then the innocent ones who have got killed in this attack if there are any.

Acc to US Pak is aiding the ones NATO is fighting in Afghanistan do you really think they need any consultation then. Plz its the fault of Pak authorities that even after so many years they can't stop a couple of aircrafts from entering their Country when countries like Iran and Syria can do the same easily.:drag:

Is any one surprised with this ? Atleast i am not.

As mercenary said Pak govt need US to get rid of these Terror outfit all this protest thing is frabricated.So yes I am not surprised.

I got news from extremely *** credible source... that there is soo many points of Supply line open in which American also threatened Pakistan Army officers and Govt officials for exposing all the accounts in Int banks + Money laundry and Swiss accounts.... so the begerat fauji leaders and govt agree without getting anything! so now drone strike again start!

What.....Seven months and $100s Millions later. Doesn't sound very efficient way of doing blackmail. !!

6 missiles on a single house??? Thats definitely an overkill and I can bet this attack would have definitely consumed a couple of innocents.

Yeah man your wright however I don't think US is ever gonna disscuss their strategies with Pak well atleast not in this war . Every second day I hear a senior US official on news crying how Pak is helping the Haqqani network. So overall the only solution but still a distant dream.:tdown:

Happens in war but 6 missiles seems to be exaggerated. I am Not against drone strikes, Nevermind

Happens in war but 6 missiles seems to be exaggerated. I am Not against drone strikes, Nevermind

LOL does that matters mate we are just spectators here but I think majority of Indians won't mind with the death of some Pakistani nationals untill it kills some terrorists and helps in keeping them busy in Pak only rather than Kashmir or Mumbai.

We'll feel their pain only if these drones start firing missiles on our soil and kill our people.:frown:

Pakistan ke ghaddaar, Zardari and Kayani have once again allowed this travesty to occur on the people of Datta Khel. Last year the Americans killed 44 people in one airstrike upon Datta Khel.

Laanat in dono ke moonh pe.

good riddance, may these terrorist scum burn in hell.:partay:

May there be many more strikes to root out these ***** from Pakistan.

good riddance, may these terrorist scum burn in hell.:partay:

May there be many more strikes to root out these ***** from Pakistan.

Your president doesn't even have any evidence they were terrorists. They are shooting as per a formula - what they call signature strikes. If the signs fit, fire missiles.

That makes your President and everyone who supports him the biggest scumbag on the planet. No matter what you say the people who were killed without a chance for a fair trial, die free, innocent and who must have their killers brought to justice under the Pakistani law.

Your president doesn't even have any evidence they were terrorists. They are shooting as per a formula - what they call signature strikes. If the signs fit, fire missiles.

That makes your President and everyone who supports him the biggest scumbag on the planet. No matter what you say the people who were killed without a chance for a fair trial, die free, innocent and who must have their killers brought to justice under the Pakistani law.

Out of curiosity Sir you said that these guys need fair trail so What have done by Pakistani administration on this front and how successfull it has turned out to be.

Lets be clear about this the number of these so called warriors of god are increasing day by day do you really think Pak judiciary can do justice with all of them. What you are saying is wright but not practical.:meeting:

OFFICIAL toll now at 21 dead (read: martyred) Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

Eyewitness reports say 13 missiles were fired (official news agencies saying 2).

No report yet who was killed (just US/Anon sources saying allegedly "militants" were killed. Like always. No proof, no humanity)

And then people say why do we rejoice when American/NATO soliders are killed/commit suicide! huh

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom