What's new

18-year-old British Indian hailed as brainiest student in Britain

This is a major problem with us Indians including me. We think too much about money and livelihood, which are important but neglect our passion which surpass everything and anything..

Indians with brains are hard to find these days.:lol:

He must be one of a kind.
20131116_gdc768.png

It must hurt being you. Everyone from Banglas to Africans are smarter.

We are quite proud of our diaspora and how so many of them contribute to the world - from CEOs of major corporations to Scientists.

This is something that Pakistan has never experienced and may quite never experience. I can understand your frustration on these things.

I dont see chinese origin arab origin latin origin russian origin amrikan or british or vice versa threads poping up every other day- there is something wrong with you guys- its like kids drooling when they think they hv done something amazing- somehow its a big deal for you guys- dont know if its lack of self esteem or acceptance you are looking for- maybe it helps you sleep at night knowing that or its just the mentality you have to please the goras or your desperation trying to show something ti the world- :lol:-
Proud thing will be some indian origin indian who has plans to serve india un future in his mind- the guys you praise all the time as indian origin bla bla bla probably doesn't even think Indian- :lol- dont know whats there to be proud of-

Last edited:
Another Tamil so no surprises there, rock on young one!! All the very best for your future!!

If you say so. Must be some issue you people face.
The Indian diaspora is extra-ordinarily successful throughout the world. And that has immensely benefited India in a hundreds of ways.
When an Indian becomes the CEO of Microsoft, or the CEO of PepsiCo, they ensure that their companies massively invest in India.
When Indian diaspora joins the Governments of different countries - they make sure that policies of that country start getting tweaked slowly to favour India...like how the Indian lobby in US has grown strong and started affecting US policies towards India.
Heck Swaraj Paul pushes successfully the UK Govt to fund Indias manufacturing corridors
Even at the lowest level..when Indian diaspora just gets to managerial positions - they make sure that more and more Indians are hired - ask Asim Aqil, he says that Indians have formed a clique and denied or reduced entry to others and in particular Pakistanis in the UAE IT industry.
Then the funding campaigns to different politicians to make them favour India.. by and large the Indian diaspora works their *** off to help India in however small or big way they can.

Again...you might not understand these things. That is understandable.
NRI and PIO's are in massive position to help India because they are immensely successful. And they are uniquely and immensely successful because of India.

And we have tons of those too. Why do you think my country is progressing if not for brilliant individuals who are serving India?

this is how the brits have picked up the news- not even slight mention of indian origin-
A-level student achieves perfect results of 100% in maths, physics, chemistry, biology and critical thinking | Mail Online
Is Burnley student Asanish the brightest in Britain? - Burnley Express

this is how you pick it up-
18-year-old British Indian hailed as brainiest student in Britain - Yahoo News India

seriously there is some thing wrong- maybe its the mentality-

Ofcourse they and us will pick it up differently. What part of this seems strange to you? We are different people.

A PIO is doing well and achieving uniqueness and this is good news for us and our people as well as well as Britain. He will continue to do well and make us and his parents adopted country proud. And most likely when he rises to great positions, he will benefit both his host country and his ancestral land - India.

And ofcourse the reason is mentality. Our mentality is different...how else do you think Indians do well exceedingly well globally and Pakistanis never match up. It is the difference in mentality.
Now if this was a quran recitation contest, I am sure some one of Pakistani descent would have ranked up high, but unfortunately it was sciences and academics :lol:

The problem is its not their adopted country- its their country now- no matter how indian you consider them they are British-
actually you will perform much better in piss drinking contest aswell- indian origin as you might-

Very, very true.

The cronyism w.r.t Indian diaspora is so prevalent :3

If you say so. Must be some issue you people face.
The Indian diaspora is extra-ordinarily successful throughout the world. And that has immensely benefited India in a hundreds of ways.
When an Indian becomes the CEO of Microsoft, or the CEO of PepsiCo, they ensure that their companies massively invest in India.
When Indian diaspora joins the Governments of different countries - they make sure that policies of that country start getting tweaked slowly to favour India...like how the Indian lobby in US has grown strong and started affecting US policies towards India.
Heck Swaraj Paul pushes successfully the UK Govt to fund Indias manufacturing corridors
Even at the lowest level..when Indian diaspora just gets to managerial positions - they make sure that more and more Indians are hired - ask Asim Aqil, he says that Indians have formed a clique and denied or reduced entry to others and in particular Pakistanis in the UAE IT industry.
Then the funding campaigns to different politicians to make them favour India.. by and large the Indian diaspora works their *** off to help India in however small or big way they can.

Again...you might not understand these things. That is understandable.
NRI and PIO's are in massive position to help India because they are immensely successful. And they are uniquely and immensely successful because of India.

And we have tons of those too. Why do you think my country is progressing if not for brilliant individuals who are serving India?

Very, very true.

The cronyism w.r.t Indian diaspora is so prevalent :3
Truly. And I think its a great thing for us...and bad for some of our neighbours who we dislike :lol:

Its doubly bad that Indians are highly educated and generally in great positions throughout and so they have leverage.

I know for a fact that any Indian who lands in US, the Indian-American group/lobby is so vast and diverse that he/she is supported immensely should that help be needed.

Its a great thing for India.

Well done young man! He looks brainy.

I'm confused as to why he is called Britain's brainiest boy, when has never competed in the child genius championships.

This year they were dominated by South Asians. It was won by a South Indian Muslim girl haha. Another southern person.

I'll put up a thread.

Err...Why the "haha"? Is it so incongruous?

You must have heard...or maybe not. 'You can take an Indian out of India but you cant take India out of an Indian'.

interesting rhetoric- but who are you fooling?- when ever the conflict of interest arise we all know where the british born indians loyalties will lie- even that indian origin amrikan nuclear trigger man will not hesitate to nuke india-lol- here goes the indianism down the drain- and keep showing the indianism- it will only help to identify and eliminate the loose ends during a conflict of interest- no matter how bright or intellectual the indian born whateva is it will not matter- he will be the target and will be removed- so make it more apparent- :lol:-

Back
Top Bottom