What's new

18 years old Uyghur boy submits request to ask to serve at China-India border to defend the country

Yes,in a way. PDF is bombarded by beijingwalker's daily propaganda threads. He doesn't participate in any other discussion. It's always articles about how amazing the PRC is and how bad everything else,everywhere else is.

it is called blowing your trumptet and talking down on people ... every one does it.

remember this shenzi's job and paid for is to just spam the hell out of this forum. moderators dont do anything to shut these madarchods down
I wonder why mods and admins haven't banned this guy from the forum yet.

1, Please respect other people's freedom of speech.

2, According to the presumption of innocence, if you don't have a complete chain of evidence that proves another person is guilty, then he is innocent.

3, You're trying to block a PDF member's freedom of speech because he is an Chinese, it is actually an act of racial discrimination. Racist comments are a violation of the forum rules.

Last edited:
More like state sponsored propaganda

Uyghurs are being used as cannon fodder

They will probably kill him and say he died of natural cases

this fellow and all others who are just here to
this fellow and all others who are just here to spam the hell out not to mention their racist tirades.

Chinese paid trolls have been given preference over seniors members many of who left

But as long as I am here I will keep them in check

They are paid bots who can’t get real jobs for $5 per day they post only positive news about China on international forums

Last edited:
All re-education and labour camps are converting animals to human beings. Way to go China! Remove the book from their brain and give them a normal life.

Do the same with the Pakistanis. Pakis will fall in line much sooner than the time taken to tame the uighurs.

1, Please respect other people's freedom of speech.

2, According to the presumption of innocence, if you don't have a complete chain of evidence that proves another person is guilty, then he is innocent.

3, You're trying to block a PDF member's freedom of speech because he is an Chinese, it is actually an act of racial discrimination. Racist comments are a violation of the forum rules.
If I had a problem with the Chinese,I would have been "racist" towards all Chinese members. However,this guy here has been posting articles that exalt the PRC,while criticizing or mocking other countries,non-stop every day,for years. I dare him to open access to his profile,so that people can see his thread post history.

I wonder why mods and admins haven't banned you from the forum yet.
You guys can't even work on your comebacks,you just repeat what the other person says. It's like a poor AI posting stuff on the forum.

Chinese paid trolls have been given preference over seniors members many of who left

But as long as I am here I will keep them in check

They are paid bots who can’t get real jobs for $5 per day they post only positive news about China on international forums
LOL ,Look at you yourself, you are just a joke, used to be a PDF " professional analyst" and got tons of complains from everyone and now you lost every title, you are the only person in PDF whose status being degraded again and again, why you didn't leave?

You guys can't even work on your comebacks,you just repeat what the other person says. It's like a poor AI posting stuff on the forum.
Cause I really wonder, it's a real question.

Back
Top Bottom