What's new

As economy falters, more Chinese migrants take a perilous journey to the US border to seek asylum

Well it is true many people consider the Chinese to be a major source of criminal behavior exported throughout the world. Right now it looks like China has accelerated being troublemakers.

View attachment 967878

Note these are the numbers caught. It is estimated that maybe only 2 out of 10 jumpers are the max actually caught. So we are talking of a number of Chinese jumpers being over 200,000 this year.
Big deal. It is like 1.6% of the total and those from India count close to twice as many.

I wouldn't mind working in China, but there is no need for me to go anywhere, you moron.

You are the one wondering about Chinese nationals leaving China for America. I am not the one.
It is always do as I say, not do as I do

I hate to tell you some of the Chinese construction workers are good in California. They do quality work for half the price of local workers. I assume they are illegal immigrants because they speak poor English.

It is easier to do illegal stuff in China. In USA a Chinese doing illegal stuff will standout in the crowd
Easier to do illegal stuff in China? Is it easier to sell drugs in China? Gambling? Prostitution? I reckon you have not been to China before. The Chinese are dominating private construction contracting in Japan the last time i was there and Australia. Those i am sure are legal migrants or work permit holders. US might be different.

The only people US needs are skilled people not amigos crossing the desert. I am more worried if my few hundred thousand STEM graduates are not returning after a few years. Those are the ones powering China. Most Chinese top graduates tend to work a few years overseas before returning to command higher pay.

Easier to do illegal stuff in China? Is it easier to sell drugs in China? Gambling? Prostitution? I reckon you have not been to China before. The Chinese are dominating private construction contracting in Japan the last time i was there and Australia. Those i am sure are legal migrants or work permit holders. US might be different.

The only people US needs are skilled people not amigos crossing the desert. I am more worried if my few hundred thousand STEM graduates are not returning after a few years. Those are the ones powering China. Most Chinese top graduates tend to work a few years overseas before returning to command higher pay.

thanks to the pandemic where folks do not want to work anymore because of all the handouts

I think most of them flee because of persecution in China. They rather want to die in South American jungle than at home in Chinese gulags.

If just unemployed, no money, no future, they can go to Vietnam. We have hundreds of thousands of factory jobs to give. They will earn just half what they can get in China but we have lower food prices.
That's nonsense. The first question you should ask is: why these people didn't apply tourist visa. Which means they can go to US in a much safer and cheaper way. It is easy to explain: because their applications for tourist visa were refused by US. So the next question is: why US didn't give them tourist visa? Because these people are useless losers. Or some of them are criminals.

Last edited:
That's nonsense. The firstl question you should ask is: why these people didn't apply tourist visa. Which means they can go to US in a much safer and cheaper way. It is easy to explain: because their applications for tourist visa were refused by US. So the next question is: why US didn't give them tourist visa? Because these people are useless losers. Or some of them are criminals.
How do American consular officials know that ?

That's nonsense. The first question you should ask is: why these people didn't apply tourist visa. Which means they can go to US in a much safer and cheaper way. It is easy to explain: because their applications for tourist visa were refused by US. So the next question is: why US didn't give them tourist visa? Because these people are useless losers. Or some of them are criminals.
can be difficult to get a US visa if they are falun gong.
whatever the reason they don´t feel safe in China that´s why they flee political perseculation. US is a natural choice because it is far away it has no expulsion treaty with China.
very difficult to hide for everyone. Ccp has a comprehensive survilance system in place that can monitor every citizen where they go where they live. Police is your friend. 1 police officer for 3 inhabitants (1 policier pour 3 habitants). they can visit you without invite (en Chine, la police rentre chez vous sans raison!).

can be difficult to get a US visa if they are falun gong.
whatever the reason they don´t feel safe in China that´s why they flee political perseculation. US is a natural choice because it is far away it has no expulsion treaty with China.
very difficult to hide for everyone. Ccp has a comprehensive survilance system in place that can monitor every citizen where they go where they live. Police is your friend. 1 police officer for 3 inhabitants (1 policier pour 3 habitants). they can visit you without invite (en Chine, la police rentre chez vous sans raison!).

Trust me, it is not about politics, it is about less competition and opportunities and also an ingrained idea that US is heaven. These people are the less educated types and have nothing to lose.

Back
Top Bottom