What's new

1971 War Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Kim Jong-il Hater@Oct 31 2005, 09:59 PM
The 1971 War had its ups and downs. The Up part was how valiantly the PAF foguth in East Pakistan, under constant air raids, they foguth bravely and shot down a lot of Indian planes. On the down side, Pakistan lost and an estimated 200,000 Bengali women were raped by the Pakistani Army. :Ledsen_Gubbe: . What a sad period in Pakistani history.
[post=1882]Quoted post[/post]​

This is Ridiculous plz come up with indepenent links other wise blaming some one is not good ......no doubt that on some asspacts pakistan lose the war but on some fronts Pakistan achieved its goals for example year after year passed but the Indians Govt could not able to infulence Bangladeshi Govt... at the moment Bangladeishi Govt has better relationship with Pakistan rather than India it shows that Pakistan pulled out its forces from Bangladeish in 71 but it left its influence and strong lobby in the region and as much i understand the current situation,,,, Pakistan is acting like an elder brother and Bangladeish is younger both have some problem among themselve just like borthers they have bulid partetions but deep down inside some thing is keeping them combine and they are listining the voice of eachother thats why pakistan is sending them its aircrafts and other military equipment...... you know why ??? because pakistan want to see bangladeish stronger.

Originally posted by miroslav@Nov 1 2005, 12:15 AM
Bro,

You are not getting. It's not a matter of one or two.

It was estimated 90,000 soldiers.

Are you saying that they should commit suicide for the political mistakes of their Government.

West should have think of it's Army in the east. Many people have hatred and disgrace for Lt.Gen. Niazi.

What do you propose??

What he was suppose to do??

As Admiral Yamamato said once A briliant man dosent find ways to fight war instead he finds ways not to fight a war.

May be Gen.Yahya and Gen.Tikka would have thought of this.

Miro
[post=1856]Quoted post[/post]​

I know that there was no directon fron GHQ at that time, but pak-army had enough arms and ammunation to ingage indian troops up to 6 months! :evil: .............afterall its about country's security. so how general niazi be so heartless and cold blooded!? :ranting:
General Niazi supposed to direct the troops and fight! and as far as the number "90,000" is concerned, all of them were well equipped. so, if they fought, they couldnot die at glance without killing about 100,000 indian troops! :bash:

Originally posted by Owais@Nov 1 2005, 01:38 PM
I know that there was no directon fron GHQ at that time, but pak-army had enough arms and ammunation to ingage indian troops up to 6 months! :evil: .............afterall its about country's security. so how general niazi be so heartless and cold blooded!? :ranting:
General Niazi supposed to direct the troops and fight! and as far as the number "90,000" is concerned, all of them were well equipped. so, if they fought, they couldnot die at glance without killing about 100,000 indian troops! :bash:
[post=1932]Quoted post[/post]​
not reali KID.

the floods washed away many of the munition dumps and supply depos.

there where not enough supllies to fight the war.

logistics lines where heavily damaged

telecoms where damaged

evry thing was in tatters!

on top we did not hav the local support.

and most of our army was revolting and a mutiny was accuring

the more the RAW pushed the propoganda the more we got screwed!

what could niazi do?

the fault is of Yahya and ISI.!! they did not do their job!!!
we lost the bangladeshi people. we lost the war!

the floods washed away many of the munition dumps and supply depos.

there where not enough supllies to fight the war.

logistics lines where heavily damaged

telecoms where damaged

evry thing was in tatters!

how can u say that so confidently?? :blink:
that's right that we did not hav the local support. but that also our army's fault! because they were killing the locals in an operation from march1971! :ranting:
ur right that our intelligence failed and Gen.Yahya was busy in drinking and watching mujraas but its also the fault of niazi somewhere!

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il Hater@Oct 31 2005, 09:59 PM
The 1971 War had its ups and downs. The Up part was how valiantly the PAF foguth in East Pakistan, under constant air raids, they foguth bravely and shot down a lot of Indian planes. On the down side, Pakistan lost and an estimated 200,000 Bengali women were raped by the Pakistani Army. :Ledsen_Gubbe: . What a sad period in Pakistani history.
[post=1882]Quoted post[/post]​

News about the rapes are not true

Bro,

You are not getting. It's not a matter of one or two.

It was estimated 90,000 soldiers.

Are you saying that they should commit suicide for the political mistakes of their Government.

West should have think of it's Army in the east. Many people have hatred and disgrace for Lt.Gen. Niazi.

What do you propose??

What he was suppose to do??

As Admiral Yamamato said once A briliant man dosent find ways to fight war instead he finds ways not to fight a war.

May be Gen.Yahya and Gen.Tikka would have thought of this.

Sir firstly we donot have weapons to fight with we donot have any air or water supoport we donot ghave rations our one soldier was facing ur 90 soldiers secondly 40 thousand soldiers surrendered others kept onm fighting it was an estimate that 90 thousand surrendered but no doubt we lost but think for ur self if u find ur self in such position

one more thing i would like to add that when 10 BALUCH Regiment officers were forced to surrendered though they were kept on fighting untill they were ordered too beside any weapons . They were then taken to a room and were told that a senior indian officer is comming to inspect them(pak officers were LTs and CAPT ) when that officer came all of the officers did not look down and at that time he hold one of the Lts by his collar and said " Soldier look down" and in reply pak officer answered "SIR A TRUE SOLDIER NEVER LOOKS DOWN" and spit him on his face . AS A REACTION THE INDIAN OFFICER slapped him on his face and he was taken to the cell where he was beaten .....................................

guys i will be posting some pics of 1971 war too pretty soon tomorrow i guess do wait for them :evil:

I damn sure that if india ran into such a position as pak faced in 1971 Indian soldiers would have surrendered even without fighting.

thanks

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Nov 1 2005, 10:02 PM
News about the rapes are not true
[post=1949]Quoted post[/post]​
well, Its just a propaganda! :bash:

Originally posted by Owais@Nov 1 2005, 03:49 PM
how can u say that so confidently?? :blink:
that's right that we did not hav the local support. but that also our army's fault! because they were killing the locals in an operation from march1971! :ranting:
ur right that our intelligence failed and Gen.Yahya was busy in drinking and watching mujraas but its also the fault of niazi somewhere!
[post=1948]Quoted post[/post]​
articles written by the COs told me!
from both sides!

and some where on them i read most of our munition was washed away!..it even told me average amount of bullets per person!.

Niazi was powerless.

and atrocity orders from niazi where not from niazi. they come from the top. before you do anything in the militry you infrom your CO! and he informs his CO if need be!. beside they wehre not kill them they are filthy dogs look at them. they where probably tactics used to combat the seperatists!. kil the seperatists. and then the seperatists in return went about saying look they raped my wife! hey they raped my 8 year old doughter. their kafir. kill them and hence recruited MORE seperatists. such wars are but a prism of lies.

the problem was our Inteligence failed in realising the kind of news RAW was propogating and even if they saw it YAHYA was too drunk to do anything...

and yes the raping of 200,000 wemon IS a propoganda.! this is what sandhurst, PAK Militry Academy, the indians, and other top research institutions have established.

Originally posted by Bravo@Nov 1 2005, 06:25 AM
This is Ridiculous plz come up with indepenent links other wise blaming some one is not good ......no doubt that on some asspacts pakistan lose the war but on some fronts Pakistan achieved its goals for example year after year passed but the Indians Govt could not able to infulence Bangladeshi Govt... at the moment Bangladeishi Govt has better relationship with Pakistan rather than India it shows that Pakistan pulled out its forces from Bangladeish in 71 but it left its influence and strong lobby in the region and as much i understand the current situation,,,, Pakistan is acting like an elder brother and Bangladeish is younger both have some problem among themselve just like borthers they have bulid partetions but deep down inside some thing is keeping them combine and they are listining the voice of eachother thats why pakistan is sending them its aircrafts and other military equipment...... you know why ??? because pakistan want to see bangladeish stronger.
[post=1920]Quoted post[/post]​

I read it in "The Rape of Nanking". It says the number of women raped in Nanking is second to what the Pakistanis did in Bangladesh in 1971, maybe they exaggerated the #. But even if 1 woman got raped, it's a disgrace. :Ledsen_Gubbe:

I know that these paindooz can do alot of shamefull things. but there is no evidence that Pak-Army troops abducted any women in east pakistan! :frusty:

Finally justice showed towards the bengalis i am not personally one but my dad told me how they treated them... and i was shocked....i have a post of PDF about all the greivences and a guy replied: "So what if alot of bangalis died in the Bangla Bash".. I was shocked...!

What ever the Pakistani soldiers did to bangladeshi women and men, are kufr and they are Kafirs. Because who ever kills a muslim becomes kafir. A hadith says he is muslim from whose mouth and hand other muslims are safe but those Pakistanis did the dirty works and they're kufrs.

Originally posted by Hawk@Nov 18 2005, 04:56 AM
What ever the Pakistani soldiers did to bangladeshi women and men, are kufr and they are Kafirs. Because who ever kills a muslim becomes kafir. A hadith says he is muslim from whose mouth and hand other muslims are safe but those Pakistanis did the dirty works and they're kufrs.
[post=3052]Quoted post[/post]​
well, can't say that thing about them...we need "Fatwa" to to declare weither they are kafirz or not. :SNIPER:

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 18 2005, 12:17 AM
well, can't say that thing about them...we need "Fatwa" to to declare weither they are kafirz or not. :SNIPER:
[post=3067]Quoted post[/post]​

We have no right to call them Kafirs its god who decides not we! :victory:

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il Hater@Nov 2 2005, 04:13 AM
I read it in "The Rape of Nanking". It says the number of women raped in Nanking is second to what the Pakistanis did in Bangladesh in 1971, maybe they exaggerated the #. But even if 1 woman got raped, it's a disgrace. :Ledsen_Gubbe:
[post=1978]Quoted post[/post]​

Rape of Nanking or Nanjing was perpetrated by Japanese on their Chinese population.

On the other hand Pakistani Army was fighting to defend its territory. They were in no position to grab innocent Bengla women from the street. Killing of 3 million East Pakistanis and raping of quarter million women is accepted only by the extremely militant supporters of Bengali movement.

So many years have gone by and we have not discovered any concentration camps, no big time mass graves, no gas chambers, or cremation places to prove that Pakistani army killed 12000 East Pakistanis every day during the 9 months of civil war (Note: Alleged killing of 3 million East Pakistanis in 9 months comes out to be little less than 12000 per day).

Please note that 1000 new women would have to be disrespected every day for 9 months to get the alleged total of quarter million. Consider this: Pakistan only had 10-12 brigades in the Easter wing. Using the numbers from WWII murders and rapes by German and Japanese army, you would need close to 25 brigades deployed only to kill 12,000 men and rape 1000 women every day. Bharatis and Kommies also fail to show that not one of those 1000 new women raped everyday for 9 months got pregnant and bore children. On the other hand there is plenty of evidence from China, Vietnam, and Korea where occupying forces did produce illegitimate kids in large numbers.

The bottom line is that rape and murder charges against Pak army were part of a sustained propaganda by Kommie and Bharatis. As usual Pakistanis were and even now too gullible to counter information warfare.

p.s. Loss of East Pakistan was and still is the most traumatic experience for Pakistanis. The above discussion is non way intended to disrespect our brothers and sisters from Bengal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom