What's new

1986: How India and China almost went to war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tvsram why do you have to give a stupid question again? You don't believe it, than let bring out your AC carrier we can tested together. If picture is photoshop, so video can cut and paste. So let test in real life, and see your AC carrier sink right in your eyes.

Your major range died in the war meaning how weak your army are, it is not telling that major are fighting equally like soldier. If your major dead in a war meaning your country defense is like tofu, it is not telling hide or not hiding.

LOL india doesn't even have any medium range ballistic missiles. All your so-called Agni tests are fake because they are done on Wheeler Island. You shoot them into the indian ocean and have no idea where they go or how accurate they are. You announce a "success" if it lifts off without exploding. And half the time they fail.

Your only real ballistic missile tests are the "army tests." In the last army test, Agni 2 failed, so you don't even have Agni 2, nevermind Agni V or Agni IX or whatever. :lol: Those Wheeler Island tests are for internal propaganda only.

China can nuke away at india without any repercussions except "international condemnation" for at least 5 years. Personally, I'd be willing to accept not trading with the rest of the world for a decade just for the satisfaction :azn:
Now I know you are for sure that you are a false flagger. No person,chinese or otherwise, with the least bit of knowledge about the world, would make such a stupid comment:disagree: No reasonable person would be willing to trade economic success and general prosperity with bloodshed and carnage:frown:

LOL india doesn't even have any medium range ballistic missiles. All your so-called Agni tests are fake because they are done on Wheeler Island. You shoot them into the indian ocean and have no idea where they go or how accurate they are. You announce a "success" if it lifts off without exploding. And half the time they fail.

Your only real ballistic missile tests are the "army tests." In the last army test, Agni 2 failed, so you don't even have Agni 2, nevermind Agni V or Agni IX or whatever. :lol: Those Wheeler Island tests are for internal propaganda only.

China can nuke away at india without any repercussions except "international condemnation" for at least 5 years. Personally, I'd be willing to accept not trading with the rest of the world for a decade just for the satisfaction :azn:

How old are you ? 10 ?

Iski khopdi mein koi akal dalwao !

Tvsram why do you have to give a stupid question again? You don't believe it, than let bring out your AC carrier we can tested together. If picture is photoshop, so video can cut and paste. So let test in real life, and see your AC carrier sink right in your eyes.

Your major range died in the war meaning how weak your army are, it is not telling that major are fighting equally like soldier. If your major dead in a war meaning your country defense is like tofu, it is not telling hide or not hiding.

and yes so chinese general never die in a war.. coz they cant be reached in the war... even if thousands of soldier die... the general is the last man behind the whole regiment... and if regiment dies he flies back to beijing.. chinese general...
:lol:

and yes so chinese general never die in a war.. coz they cant be reached in the war... even if thousands of soldier die... the general is the last man behind the whole regiment... and if regiment dies he flies back to beijing.. chinese general...

Wake up and drink more milk so your brain get smarter. Please read before post.

Wake up and drink more milk so your brain get smarter. Please read before post.
nutration supply is vital to early stage brain development, so at the current stage drink more milk wont help that little poor thing

thats why those incompetent Indian commanders were cluelessly killed and captured in 62, gotta appreciate their bold stupidity

thats why those incompetent Indian commanders were cluelessly killed and captured in 62, gotta appreciate their bold stupidity

ll u guys did in 62 was beat a small group of indian border gaurds who were armed with sticks and stones and ran away when the real counter attack came.

Then u guys fliched in the 87 rematch
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167488-1986-how-india-china-almost-went-war.html

In 1962 however, there was one indian who had bullets instead of sticks and stones. Do u know what he did?

He killed 300 chinese in 3 days. That’s a record in modern history
Jaswant Singh Rawat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ll u guys did in 62 was beat a small group of indian border gaurds who were armed with sticks and stones and ran away when the real counter attack came.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167488-1986-how-india-china-almost-went-war.html

In 1962 however, there was one indian who had bullets instead of sticks and stones. Do u know what he did?

Was he killed all the 300 Chinese in a Bollywood movie?:cheesy:

Lol ahhahahhaa Wikipedia.org lol nobody believe this web, this web create by western peep. Can you find another source serious than Wikipedia that no one believes. I don't believe why Indian believes this web so much? He claim he kill 300 Chinese, I can claim I shoot and kill 300 alien with 1 finger, do you believes yes or no? Lol

show the vid of Chinese BM hitting the target

if you cant we stop the topic here
So you admit india has never successfully tested the accuracy of the so-called "Agni" missile series and all those Wheeler Island test are for internal propaganda only because they disappear into the indian ocean and nobody know how accurate they are!

india showing its inferiority again :rofl:

Lol ahhahahhaa Wikipedia.org lol nobody believe this web, this web create by western peep. Can you find another source serious than Wikipedia that no one believes. I don't believe why Indian believes this web so much? He claim he kill 300 Chinese, I can claim I shoot and kill 300 alien with 1 finger, do you believes yes or no? Lol
First they make up some imaginary 1986 incident where, according to their own sources, "both sides showed restraint and nothing happened." Then they make up a superhero who, according to their own sources, "rumors and exaggerations reported he killed 300 Chinese before dying."

LOL at indian inferiority complex from 1962 spanking :lol:

Was he killed all the 300 Chinese in a Bollywood movie?:cheesy:

how is that surprising? chinese soldiers dont have a rep of "warriors" internationally.

while you guys got cleaned up by the japanese, we fought and defeated Japs, Nazis and Italians SIMULTANEOUSLY

That great Indian Army (“British” being colloquial, not official) fought and defeated first-rate, first-world enemies: Germans in North Africa and Italy; the Imperial Japanese in southeast Asia. Stripped of Commonwealth camouflage, the Indian Army of 1945 was, in its own right, a veteran combat outfit with global experience.

Restitching the Subcontinent | The Weekly Standard

my point is 1 indian soldier >>> 1 chinese soldier

So you admit india has never successfully tested the accuracy of the so-called "Agni" missile series and all those Wheeler Island test are for internal propaganda only because they disappear into the indian ocean and nobody know how accurate they are!

And CPC is a gentle country with no manufacturing sector :rofl:

You guys are the ones known to hide accidents like this one

chinese rocket tragic accident - YouTube

First they make up some imaginary 1986 incident where, according to their own sources, "both sides showed restraint and nothing happened." Then they make up a superhero who, according to their own sources, "rumors and exaggerations reported he killed 300 Chinese before dying."

we made up stuff, what are we? china? :rofl:

why are we supposed to have inferiority complex ?:lol: because we cant fabricate stories?

If I were a Chinese with one bit shame left in me..I would not brag 1962 as a victory...especially when I suffered half the casualties as Indians whilst enjoying a nine times numerical superiority....and also when I did not do any territorial change and just ran back once the regular Indian regiments posted on the Indo-Pak border started arriving.

how is that surprising? chinese soldiers dont have a rep of "warriors" internationally.

while you guys got cleaned up by the japanese, we fought and defeated Japs, Nazis and Italians SIMULTANEOUSLY

That great Indian Army (“British” being colloquial, not official) fought and defeated first-rate, first-world enemies: Germans in North Africa and Italy; the Imperial Japanese in southeast Asia. Stripped of Commonwealth camouflage, the Indian Army of 1945 was, in its own right, a veteran combat outfit with global experience.

Restitching the Subcontinent | The Weekly Standard
LOL indians are proud of being enslaved by Anglos. You must be proud that indian slaves helped Islam build great empires too.

Borj Al-Dubhai..... great indian achievement.

LOL indians are proud of being enslaved by Anglos. You must be proud that indian slaves helped Islam build great empires too.

People who are also following a western idealogy (communism) and who had their throats stuffed with so much opium by the British that still some of them suffer from hangover and whose territory was ruled by the Queen till 1997 should not quack about others.

Not to mention the mental enslavement which is obvious in names such as Scarlett Chan, Eric Lee, Nelson Wong etc.

p.s:- Thanks regarding Islam..can I say that Han slaves did the same for Mongols, Manchus and Japanese ?

Wike a westerner's puppet? i don't blame you. Your government don't provide you many information sources. They think that you guys don't deserve free of information. My sympathies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom