What's new

2,450 expats embrace Islam in Saudi Arabia

I read your post @AUz and I largely agree. Well, we can see that most Muslims look up to Western ideals, societies, music, films, clothes, political views, leaders etc. so it is of little surprise that we lack behind when it comes to being united and promoting Islam compared to the Christians. It is of course a deliberate tactic from the West when they demonize Muslims since it serves them many favors.

Do you have any statistics that we can read from your claims on those posts. They seem interesting.

Nothing is impossible my friend.

China do not allow dawah so that market is closed.:D India on the other hand should be the aim IMO.

Well, you see, China might be closed for strict-seeming Islam...they are very open to mystical, Sufi Islam.

You see, we should take Islam as a product and try to market it to people in a way that will appeal them most. With Confucius ideas, mystical/Sufi Islam had great potential in China, Inshallah...

And what stats you are talking about? Be precise. I have all the statistics with me, just tell me specifically and I'll provide you...

Why don't you keep quite you Indian Hindu? Your stupidity know no limit, dog. Without Saudi Arabians you would not be a Muslim in the first place if you are even one which I highly doubt. So keep quite and know your place. Enough of your dumb posts.

Clown it was the people from modern-day KSA that spread Islam to the remaining world, to several continents and it were the people from modern-day KSA that ruled 4 Caliphates (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid and Fatimid). So yes, we obviously don't care. Let us fellow your model, Hindu.

KSA bans that cult from performing hajj and umrah. Unfortunately I hear that some of them have infiltrated the hajj and umrah and one of the few of them on this forum even "bragged" about it.
It is better that u get quite vahabi.U call eveyone dog but indeed dog are U barbarian vahabis.U are pagans u wrecked 4 Imams Shrines in Madina but built dirty London clock nearby Kaaba.Ur Saudi family were jewish before and chose by Gbr.U are paunchy and najis dogs.Ur null brain have some mistake cause of eating dirty lizard which is najis like pig and a very
massive sin ,even worse than eating pig becuase it is a wild animal.U must go to a psychiatrist if is avalaible in ur wilderness desert.Do not come here and make here najis

If one guy goes away from hell fire, it always a pleasant feeling. Like it or not, Islam is the only Logical religion, with answer to all.. Read Quran.

Try reading Vedic scriptures and Bhagwat gita, written 2000 years before Islam. Koran is not the only book, completely knowledgable friend

If one guy goes away from hell fire, it always a pleasant feeling. Like it or not, Islam is the only Logical religion, with answer to all.. Read Quran.

If that is true,can you answer me one question that it's puzzling me and many others?:

What does the fox say ? :-)

Oh son, i don't want to baptize you.

url83.jpg

Oh Papal... How could you

But somehow the Sultan Ahmet Mosque made it into this Wikipedia article...

Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eh, the traditional Golden Age in Islam lasted from 750 until the sacking of Baghdad by the primitive Mongolian hordes in 1258.

Siege of Baghdad (1258) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This period, during the Abbasid caliphate rule, is known as the "Islamic Golden Age".

That mosque was built in 1616 nearly 400 years after.

Sultan Ahmed Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ottomans did not even exist in 1258.

Everyone is doing their religion a big favor by abusing other religions!! :D :D .. Good going!! Allah ir whatever god is going to be proud of you people!! :cheers:

Try reading Vedic scriptures and Bhagwat gita, written 2000 years before Islam. Koran is not the only book, completely knowledgable friend
I read some of Vedas. But still want me to get more vedic knowladge, Let's do one thing, you read Quran and I will read Vedas and than speak up after 20 days.
BTW its not about knowledge but complete knowledge.

I read some of Vedas. But still want me to get more vedic knowladge, Let's do one thing, you read Quran and I will read Vedas and than speak up after 20 days.
BTW its not about knowledge but complete knowledge.

Nice suggestion though. I actually tried asking my friends. But what they have is a urdu version. I want a English one, which many of Muslims dont have :(

Everyone is doing their religion a big favor by abusing other religions!! :D :D .. Good going!! Allah ir whatever god is going to be proud of you people!! :cheers:

Well it takes one to start flinging shit before you know it, the whole room is full of shit.

Well it takes one to start flinging shit before you know it, the whole room is full of shit.

What these guys dont know is, by insulting other religion, these guys are giving reasons for other people to insult their own religion.. As they say, bigger punishment is not for those who committed the crime but for one who forced him to commit the crime..

Eh, the traditional Golden Age in Islam lasted from 750 until the sacking of Baghdad by the primitive Mongolian hordes in 1258.

Siege of Baghdad (1258) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This period, during the Abbasid caliphate rule, is known as the "Islamic Golden Age".

That mosque was built in 1616 nearly 400 years after.

Sultan Ahmed Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ottomans did not even exist in 1258.
I allready understand it when you wrote all this the first time.
I just wanted to point it out that Sultan Ahmet mosque was in wikipedia article.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom