What's new

2,450 expats embrace Islam in Saudi Arabia

Mr prove his one single point against Quran and Sunnah and even the scholars of Fiqh said when you get Hadees and any of my saying is going against that follow Sahih Hadees Mr you are running away from my question prove any point of Abdul Wahab against Quran and Sunnah this is his main book
007b-KitabAt-Tauhid-3D.jpg

Kitab At-Tauhid (Full Color Edition) - Dar-us-Salam.com
read this book and prove anything which is against Quran and Sunnah

Is this why all world hates Saudi Arabia, its inhabitants and friends?
Nothing wrong with the title, though!

Last edited:
Embrace Islam!!!

n00329833-s.jpg

I saw your post in the "Saudi Arabia in pictures" thread and liked your reply so for that reason I will be civil and calm, not because I feel the need to be an advocate of the House of Saud that I am not a part of but just to clarify the photo for outsiders.

This is the late King Fahd. He like all other people had his good sides and bad sides. Anyway not the point.

The point is that head of states, in this case King Fahd and Queen Elisabeth II met each other (like all other head of states of countries that have diplomatic ties do) and when they met each other they exchange orders/gifts and that photo shows a British order that happens to have a cross on like most European orders. Big deal. Does not make him a Christian.

King Abdullah II, the current Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques have met with the Pope and they exchanged gifs. He has also met with other non-Muslim leaders. That is called diplomacy.

Did you know that Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself wrote to non-Muslims and exchanged letters etc.? He even had dealings with the Jews. Believe it or not.

Please take a look at this link below:

Achtiname of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Instead of posting things like that you as a Muslim should be happy that nearly 2500 people from across the world have embraced Islam something that we Muslims believe is the divine message from Allah (swt).

This news has nothing to do with the late King Fahd or any orders that head of states exchange with each other.

Last edited:
I will be civil and calm, not because I feel the need to be an advocate of the House of Saud that I am not a part of but just to clarify the photo for outsiders.

lolz like it....

What do you like, Mr. Haidar? What is now your problem?

Nothing lolz...seriously nothing...friendly advice for you. walk out this forum and take fresh air. I see you are getting agi and cranky day by day.

Nothing lolz...seriously nothing...friendly advice for you. walk out this forum and take fresh air. I see you are getting agi and cranky day by day.

Why are you bothering me and posting dozens of anti-KSA posts and threads all the time? Back to your old self? I am calm. Just did not understand what you were talking about and asked for a clarification that you have not yet given.

Just say it outright. I like being direct as you might now. No need to hide behind words. What do you want to say again?

Why are you bothering me and posting dozens of anti-KSA posts and threads all the time? Back to your old self? I am calm. Just don't understood what you were talking about and asked for an clarification that you have not yet given.

Just say it outright. I like being direct as you might now. No need to hide behind words. What do you want to say again?
Hasani my friends its not you, some of forum member push other members to show some facts. Nobody against KSA. People of KSA are beautiful and generous people. Its all talk of govt policies. Not about the people like you and me.

Hasani my friends its not you, some of forum member push other members to show some facts. Nobody against KSA. People of KSA are beautiful and generous people. Its all talk of govt policies. Not about the people like you and me.

Ok, but it seems that you implied that I was some kind of spokesman for the House of Saud which I am not. I don't agree with everything they do and I have openly said that always here. I just don't like the constant hatred towards KSA. After all we all feel targeted when people do it even if they only talk about the government as they say.

I do not even live in KSA.

BTW can you see my location flag. What does it show?

I saw your post in the "Saudi Arabia in pictures" thread and liked your reply so for that reason I will be civil and calm, not because I feel the need to be an advocate of the House of Saud that I am not a part of but just to clarify the photo for outsiders.

This is the late King Fahd. He like all other people had his good sides and bad sides. Anyway not the point.

The point is that head of states, in this case King Fahd and Queen Elisabeth II met each other (like all other head of states of countries that have diplomatic ties do) and when they met each other they exchange orders/gifts and that photo shows a British order that happens to have a cross on like most European orders. Big deal. Does not make him a Christian.

King Abdullah II, the current Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques have met with the Pope and they exchanged gifs. He has also met with other non-Muslim leaders. That is called diplomacy.

Did you know that Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself wrote to non-Muslims and exchanged letters etc.? He even had dealings with the Jews. Believe it or not.

Instead of posting things like that you as a Muslim should be happy that nearly 2500 people from across the world have embraced Islam something that we Muslims believe is the divine message from Allah (swt).

This news has nothing to do with the late King Fahd or any orders that head of states exchange with each other.

There are much more that come to Qom and Mashhad to learn Shia Islam and learn what ahl al bait said and Holy Quran not because of money.I said hope the best for Muslims include Arab brothers but I did not mean anything about politics.

You know what, other day Iran shelled Pakistan border villages once again but those news were censored generally by media and specifically Iran loyalists.

You know what, other day Iran shelled Pakistan border villages once again but those news were censored generally by media and specifically Iran loyalists.
Our MNA and MPA smuggle petrol, diesel, cars and trucks from Iran and smuggle heroin to Iran and rest of gulf state. Pakistan doesn't have enough resource to secure border. Its Pakistani govt and army who allowed Iran BSF to stop smuggler and insurgents . Its sad but true.
Its sad almost every airport of the world has separate line or separate immigration procedure for us. Again its our leader who fail to perform national duty. Why blame others . After many years Pakistan had good leader but our politicians confined him.

0104pakistan_540_374_100.jpg

Iran petrol everywhere in Baluchistan.

Back
Top Bottom