What's new

2 APACHES v/s PLATOON OF TALIBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You expect the pilots to land and detain him?

Watch the video. Did they straff the whole entire village? What did they do to the women and children in the video?

Nope....But after killing all combatants there is a chance that Infantry (which was present on the ground) can arrest such non combatants......

Nope....But after killing all combatants there is a chance that Infantry (which was present on the ground) can arrest such non combatants......

Can't detain while Apaches still shooting. Don't work that way.

the wounded guy could have died due to the injuries that he sustained in the 30 mm fire, but using a hellfire to take out one target is a utter waste of resources.
But we have to appreciate the engineers who build this mean machine, they can target a platoon from miles away with the highest pin point accuracy.

but as a human being, i feel sorry that people have to die this horiable way. not even seeing the face of the person who killled them

I dont understand isnt it dumb to ambush a convey supported with APACHES...:blink:
Taliban should stick to IED...Face to Face fight "Not a good Idea".

the wounded guy could have died due to the injuries that he sustained in the 30 mm fire, but using a hellfire to take out one target is a utter waste of resources.
But we have to appreciate the engineers who build this mean machine, they can target a platoon from miles away with the highest pin point accuracy.

but as a human being, i feel sorry that people have to die this horiable way. not even seeing the face of the person who killled them

When out of rounds. Might as well use missiles while you still have it.

That was a carnage! Feel sorry for the donkey though.

I have my doubts that this video is real. When I played call or duty or battlefield (I forgot which one had it) it was similar, 100% same visuals.. and how is that goats are not moving at all?

I have my doubts that this video is real. When I played call or duty or battlefield (I forgot which one had it) it was similar, 100% same visuals.. and how is that goats are not moving at all?

they are probably tied to something

i really felt bad for the animals, rockets flying around them and things blowing up

they are probably tied to something

i really felt bad for the animals, rockets flying around them and things blowing up

I guess These Apache or what ever they are cant work/See in Kunar and Noor e Stan. Where hundreds of Bastards Roaming free.

What's important is that they complete the mission :D

It was used for the initial attack. Loud noise and explosions always terrifies the enemy. It really works. And they ran out of 30 mils, so they had no choice but to use hellfires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom