What's new

2 Myanmar Army men rescued in Bandarban: BGB

Do you understand the implications and potential consequences that follow in the case of a SAM system locking onto a bogey? Obviously, you do not.

LOL.. we do know..
be honest.. dude..!! actually u dont have operational SAM at that area during that incident.. !!

We are worried Mighty Myanmar Burmese Army may invade us. O great one please spare us :fie:

Obviously, u know nothing about our army.. LOL
BD's live motor shell firing..?

LOL.. we do know..
be honest.. dude..!! actually u dont have operational SAM at that area during that incident.. !!

Obviously, u know nothing about our army.. LOL
BD's live motor shell firing..?
what is "motor" shell firing???..is that a new kind of weapon ???or "WMD"???u hv invented a new weapon of mass destruction without our authoraization...???:angry::angry::angry:

what is "motor" shell firing???..is that a new kind of weapon ???or "WMD"???u hv invented a new weapon of mass destruction without our authoraization...???:angry::angry::angry:

typing error..!! whatever..!! where do u got this funny video clip..?

LOL.. we do know..

Do you geniuses have any source that a Myanmar MiG-29 wanted to land in Cox's Bazar or testing Bangladesh's air defense (either way)?

If you know that a SAM lock can potentially lead to war, then why mention SAM in the first place? There is something called radar too.

The question is how did they get captured in the first place. If BD is harbouring militant camps in its territory, the logical move would be for an operation to neutralise them
Neutralise them with what ? stealth helicopters? :sarcastic:

LOL... where was BD's AD system at that time..? he filed over cox's bazaer nearly 1hr .. :D
Khaleda was on power :-) she was wife of an army officer so she was popular among defence forces and never needed to buy weapons and gadgets to satisfy them :D but hasina bubu is different :D

Do you geniuses have any source that a Myanmar MiG-29 wanted to land in Cox's Bazar or testing Bangladesh's air defense (either way)?

If you know that a SAM lock can potentially lead to war, then why mention SAM in the first place? There is something called radar too.
I heard it was made up. I saw a BD newspaper article claiming a MAF MiG-29 buzzed Cox's. Then a few days later, apparently it was trying to land and was looking to defect. You know more than anyone your compatriots here love to believe made up stories which become ever more conflated. I would go so far as to say it was a national trait.

Neutralise them with what ? stealth helicopters? :sarcastic:

Neutralise with extreme prejudice.

I heard it was made up. I saw a BD newspaper article claiming a MAF MiG-29 buzzed Cox's. Then a few days later, apparently it was trying to land and was looking to defect. You know more than anyone your compatriots here love to believe made up stories which become ever more conflated. I would go so far as to say it was a national trait.

May I ask which BD newspaper that was? I've never heard of any such news.

The only airspace incident in record were when three IAF jets apparently entered our airspace way back in 2005.
The Daily Star Web EditionVol. 5 Num 418

And for the record, I don't share the same ideology as my 'compatriots'. They are ruling party supporters. Bangladesh is a politically very fractured country.

May I ask which BD newspaper that was? I've never heard of any such news.

The only airspace incident in record were when three IAF jets apparently entered our airspace way back in 2005.
The Daily Star Web EditionVol. 5 Num 418

And for the record, I don't share the same ideology as my 'compatriots'. They are ruling party supporters. Bangladesh is a politically very fractured country.

It was a regional newspaper I recall. I searched for it again and I couldn't find it anymore.

previously people left from soviet unioun to usa. north korea to south korea.
NOW MAYANMAR TO BANGLADESH....................SO I THINK WE ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. :enjoy:

And Bangladeshis to Malaysia via the sea. REALLY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION :P

Back
Top Bottom