What's new

20+ Pakistani Soldiers killed in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

Rest in peace........

Hope this mindless killings in south asia; 17 in waziristan and 5 in kashmir end soon and terrorists are completely wiped out.

It's hard change people but the loss of 17 soldiers or more casualties they should pay the price.

All water tanks should be made of clear fiber glass!

If PA cant protect their soldiers,its better to pull out than let them die like this.
More soldiers die n tribal areas than terrorists....
The Brits left them alone...even Changez khan left those tribals alone,why cant Pakistan just leave them alone?
Is it worth it to try this hard to keep people with such violent mentality?
Tribal mind just thinks of vengence...
You never know which one of them will make it the purpose of their sad life to kill you,just because you looked at his woman froma distance or entered his village without permission.

So many sacrifices may have been worth it if the area was of any use..
But all they got is dry mountains and unruly murderous tribes...
PA should change strategy,pull out,let the tribals have their love story with Afghanistan or drones,and PA should keep the border between tribal areas and civilized Pakistan secure....
Its normal for a tribal to threaten you of murder with bullet,on trivial things,and they kill on simple arguments....and brag about it.
The last time i had an argument with a 'koki khel',the conversation ended up with him threatening me ''Hum tou goulii sey baat khertha haiy'',and i realized i am talking to a useless brute,and better keep away.
That way resources will be saved and lives of soldiers,and all the garbage will remain in tribal areas than coming into and polluting the rest of the country.

are you out of your mind ???
leave them alone so they blow up all other Pakistanis ????
what about the lives of the people of Pakistan ????
and do you still believe that the tribals will have love story with afghanistan and the drones ???? look at who is suffering, what is their demand and want (as it all lies in PAKISTAN)

let me give you an example : "u got trash in your home, you are a responsible person in your home, now u will have to take an action to throw it out in order to get rid of that smell and prevent others from getting sick in your house, u are not supposed to give up and start puffing an air freshener around your whole house to get rid of it because it will still stink, no matter how many cans of air freshener you buy and use up, and if its a huge mess you wont be able to clear it all up in one day it will take time, you may get scratches or wounds too but at the end of the job you will be happy and satisfied, and at the same time hope to clear things up before they get out of hand"

there is dirt and ***** every where its our job to clean it up as its our home you cant dump you own home claiming its ******, instead you get rid of the ***** present in it and live it up again :tup:

now the process here is that they are still clearing it up,

so best of luck to PA :pakistan:

Its really intresting to think about the intellentia and political class and Army of Pakistan, in spite of such a huge number of casusalities, Army still think India is the enemey no 1 for them??...Which world you guys are living in?...Every month if you go by the PDF posts only...so many soldiers of your army is assasinated....What is the step taken by GOV or Army to prevent it? Any plan that includes political or military??...Even surprisingly, there is not much refreshing ideas are not floating around in posts in PDF too...the only thing that happens is that some Pakistan posters just shower unnecessary ego to their own support and in between it ...indian posters like me ...just try to troll in between...:azn:

So i would like to from senior member of PDF to put some sincere post about how to address this situation politically, diplomatically and militarily in a certain time frame so that a genuine discussion can happen...

If PA cant protect their soldiers,its better to pull out than let them die like this.
More soldiers die n tribal areas than terrorists....
The Brits left them alone...even Changez khan left those tribals alone,why cant Pakistan just leave them alone?
Is it worth it to try this hard to keep people with such violent mentality?
Tribal mind just thinks of vengence...
You never know which one of them will make it the purpose of their sad life to kill you,just because you looked at his woman froma distance or entered his village without permission.

So many sacrifices may have been worth it if the area was of any use..
But all they got is dry mountains and unruly murderous tribes...
PA should change strategy,pull out,let the tribals have their love story with Afghanistan or drones,and PA should keep the border between tribal areas and civilized Pakistan secure....
Its normal for a tribal to threaten you of murder with bullet,on trivial things,and they kill on simple arguments....and brag about it.
The last time i had an argument with a 'koki khel',the conversation ended up with him threatening me ''Hum tou goulii sey baat khertha haiy'',and i realized i am talking to a useless brute,and better keep away.
That way resources will be saved and lives of soldiers,and all the garbage will remain in tribal areas than coming into and polluting the rest of the country.
:tup::tup::tup:

Its really intresting to think about the intellentia and political class and Army of Pakistan, in spite of such a huge number of casusalities, Army still think India is the enemey no 1 for them??...Which world you guys are living in?...Every month if you go by the PDF posts only...so many soldiers of your army is assasinated....What is the step taken by GOV or Army to prevent it? Any plan that includes political or military??...Even surprisingly, there is not much refreshing ideas are not floating around in posts in PDF too...the only thing that happens is that some Pakistan posters just shower unnecessary ego to their own support and in between it ...indian posters like me ...just try to troll in between...:azn:

So i would like to from senior member of PDF to put some sincere post about how to address this situation politically, diplomatically and militarily in a certain time frame so that a genuine discussion can happen...

How my friend how? Ultimately the demand of the Talibs is imposition of Sharia - the islamic system of governance, and pakistan was created for islam.

Certainly a majority of pakistanis can keep insisting on a slightly less strict system (the current one), but that would be insistence only, how will they be able to discredit the Talibs and the demand for Sharia??? That is impossible as long as the frame of reference for Pakistan is Islam.

The Americans had a system for their embassy in Pakistan.
They had a 500 meter long stretch if steaight and empty road before entrance to their embassy.
Any non-US Vehicle delivering goods or mail had to stop at the start of buffer zone with keys in doors open,engine running and driver had to leave the vehicle and walk away to an unmanned checkpost and stay inside...
The Americans would then observe the driver with remote cameras,and check the vehicle from a distance.
The an American driver would approach the vehicle and drive it into the embassy premesis.

Same should be the procedure observed by PA in tribal areas or the rest of the country...
No tribal or local vehicle should be allowed to come within a kilometer of a major army installation in tribal areas...
So that if the baboon wants to blow himself,only he goes to hell....

These scum bags are against any development in the area, those killed were not regular PA soldiers but Tochi scouts assigned to protect the FWO personal.

MIRAMSHAH: The death toll from yesterday’s suicide attack on a security checkpost in North Waziristan’s Miramshah area reached 22 whereas the number wounded was reported as 35, military sources told Dawn.com.

A suicide bomber detonated an explosive-laden car near a mosque in Miramshah close to the residential quarters of Frontier Works Organisation (FWO) officials.

The FWO is engaged in several development projects in the area.

Most of the security personnel killed belonged to the Tochi scouts who were deployed for the security of FWO officials.

Earlier the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) had said in a statement that 17 security personnel had died in the attack.

Death toll from Miramshah suicide attack reaches 22 | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Were they from the Frontier Corps or regular army?

But whatever, 22 soldiers killed by those yahoos! This is utterly shocking! RIP to the martyrs.

Back
Top Bottom