What's new

20 years of struggle for progressive and sovereign Pakistan !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CgzMZGmWMAAvv1h.jpg

CgzJa-2W4AAd2GO.jpg

CgzKPUJWkAAS-yI.jpg

Last edited:
This thread will be destroyed by N supporters but frankly I would like both haters and supporters to highlight the positives of this party.. We all have reservations but let's be civil and keep sarcasm out of this thread.

Pti indeed is a very inspirational story. For 15 years they struggled and struggled and struggled and were finally able to make a rise which shows how democratic the people of Pakistan are that they gave a new party second highest number of votes.

Before the august minar e Pakistan jalsa things looked quite frankly hopeless. The future looked a power duo playing turn based politics and N had not done a thing in Punjab before. Finally on august Imran calls a jalsa and minar e Pakistan is filled to he road. An electricity unlike any runs through the political landscape of Pakistan and a fear in both PPP and N comes up that people have a choice and they understand that. I saw N under so much fire and they start developmental programs with record speed. 4 years nothing. Last year development. Elections comes and pti stands the second largest party in Pakistan out of the blue with strength of the people behind them.

It is true that pti takes rash actions and is highly uncooperative but its that factor that makes this party grand. They keep the govt on toes. They highlight the incompetence of the govt and force them to take action. A vocal opposition is far far better than a sliebt opposition like PPP or N. We see that even today. If pti had no raised Panama leaks there wouldn't be any thought on it in Pakistan. It was it was pti that raised the western route issue and forced govt to bring greater involvement of provincial govts in the matter as well as focus on western route. A vocal and strong opposition is very much needed in Pakistan and although imran takes things too far in his stubborn nature and can make rash decisions.

So pti is an integral part of Pakistan politics and a force tobbw reckoned with. They match N each step of the way which is a very good thing bcz our govts cannot be allowed to roam without reigns.

Another thing that I love about pti is that they were raised by the people. It was in the 2013 elections that they became a full parliamentary force and it wasn't due to some military dictators like our last precedents. It was due to the people and pti showed all politicians that the power of vote is with the people. If the people only realize their voting power. It would take this nation elsewhere and the politicians who consider themselves god incarnate would beg infront of us.

The road ahead is there as well. Kpk stands the base province. Imran khan will need to be ready for a hard job ahead. I have reservations on imrans political acumen. A lot of them actually.

Never the less i wouldnt have Pakistan politics without pti and in history pti will always be mentioned as a strong and powerful party that rose from nothing.

Time has come that we should get rid of corrupt elements from Pakistan, the way IK said our Brave Raheel sharif said it too, for nation progress terrorism and corruption both should be eliminated. Every Pakistani with 5% brain can understand this simple logic and on base of this he/she can make decision of choosing right political party. What PTI has done in KPK wasn't achieved in past 20 years, citizens cant believe the pace of change nad the way its moving forward and really IK kept his promise. Thanks IK for giving us changed KPK..

While we are at it ... What's the update on billion tree initiative ( was a brilliant one) .. How far are the .

Its going fairly at par. most likely by 2018 we would be able to plant 1 billion trees, though survival rate they claim is 80% which I doubt.. cause as far as I know, in mountaining areas survival rate is 3 out of 10.

the project is handled by Dr Malik Amin Aslam Sb.. an environmentalist, we also won some int award on billion tree tsunami. I will write more when I have time.

Its going fairly at par. most likely by 2018 we would be able to plant 1 billion trees, though survival rate they claim is 80% which I doubt.. cause as far as I know, in mountaining areas survival rate is 3 out of 10.

the project is handled by Dr Malik Amin Aslam Sb.. an environmentalist, we also won some int award on billion tree tsunami. I will write more when I have time.

Good work. Yes I would like to know more about it.. When you have time plz write it down and tag me in it.

I know about the award and I think it was mentioned in international forum as well when Pakistan came to point.

This initiative is one of the most significant being taken in Pakistan right now and is unfortunately the most underrated too. We need to understand that climate change is going to keep getting worse unless we start working to mitigate the damage we have done to the environment and increasing our forested areas is one of the best ways to ensure that.
Would love to read what you have to say on the topic, don't forget to tag me when you commit it to writing.

A "Progressive" party that is in government with a right wing religious fascist party? Has the meaning of "progressive" changed since the last time I studied politics?

When ever you write on this Project , tag me Please

Well depends on what kind of trees they are planting...I sure hope they asked an expert....

Different trees grow well in different environments :enjoy:

We were also acknowledged in UN meeting regarding global warming or some similar agenda I think

The park is filled. So many people...

At the other point pak sar zameen also has a lot of people there.. What I love is that their flag is the flag of Pakistan.. You don't need any other flag when you gave the flag of Pakistan. The only flag you should bow down to l...

Giant screen TV there which showed his documentary of past life.. Brilliant idea from them. @Leader @Jazzbot @Jzaib

And noe they are showing interviews of Hussain, hassan and maryam.. His interview where he accepted that maryam had offshore companies before.

You gotta love the mind behind it.

I don't think in our history did we have such aggressive politics.. Not even in the 90s.

Chief zakir is sitting there in the crowd as well at pak sar zameen party jalsa. Nice

The speech is going good so far
Based on inspiration and the rise and self belief and God.

Couple of funny things happened.

Mentioning soran Singh. Imran saying that his wife and kids wanted to go to India but he said no. He wanted to stay here and do something for the minorities. Very sad about his passing and Imran says that he is very sad that Pakistan lost a true patriot..

That picture with his Pakistan flag on horse.. Man that is the picture. Damn those TTP pigs to hell.

Speech ending.. Imran to start an anti-corruption drive in sindh. 26th they will go to sindh ..

Aglay Sunday he is coming to lahore to charing cross. Not raiwind yet.. At lahore he will give the next step.

Now speech ends and the anthem starts..

Well depends on what kind of trees they are planting...I sure hope they asked an expert....

Different trees grow well in different environments :enjoy:

We were also acknowledged in UN meeting regarding global warming or some similar agenda I think

you still alive :woot: how are you doing?

yeah I read some article criticizing choice of plants, so I think llocal plants should be the choice.

you still alive :woot: how are you doing?

yeah I read some article criticizing choice of plants, so I think llocal plants should be the choice.
sigh....why cant proper people get a HUGE project done :angry:

Back
Top Bottom