What's new

2000 feared killed as Boko Haram burns town!!!!

India should offer some sort of help!! Civilized world cannot stay silent...Imagine..2000 people!!! Killed just because they are non muslims!! Still we have people like @mujhaidind who support boko haram!

How do you know they were non-Muslims? I do not see their religion mentioned in the OP? Oh and btw Northern Nigeria where Boko Haram operates is nearly 100% Muslim areas, it is Southern Nigeria where it is nearly 100% Christian same like the situation in the old Sudan. So there is almost a guarantee most of the dead are Muslims. So do not make assumptions when you are clearly ignorant of the workings of Nigeria.

RIP to the dead.

WO-AN480C_NIGER_G_20130422184515.jpg

And just when I thought the start of 2015 couldn't get worse.

Hope the report is exaggerated, RIP to the dead.

He is not a false flagger! He is as Indian as you and me....unfortunately.

How are you so sure?

How do you know they were non-Muslims? I do not see their religion mentioned in the OP? Oh and btw Northern Nigeria where Boko Haram operates is nearly 100% Muslim areas, it is Southern Nigeria where it is nearly 100% Christian same like the situation in the old Sudan. So there is almost a guarantee most of the dead are Muslims. So do not make assumptions when you are clearly ignorant of the workings of Nigeria.

RIP to the dead.
Isnt that obvious? Whom does the BH target? Since you donot see their religion mentioned, you cannot guarantee what I have said is not true right? My stand lies with facts as it's base. You want to know whom BH targets? And the places where BH operates were made as 100% muslim ares. Reason why they became 100% muslim? It's a no brainer. Latest 100% muslim area being Baga...from where 10,000 people fled and 2000 killed.

Boko Haram and ISIS are into persecuting Christians and burning churches, too - Breitbart

Nigeria Group Warns of Boko Haram Christianity Attacks

How Boko Haram's Murders and Kidnappings Are Changing Nigeria's Churches | Christianity Today

Nigeria's Christians fear persecution from Boko Haram rampage - Yahoo News

Boko Haram | Release International | Serving persecuted Christians around the world[/QUOTE]

The road to Boko Haram and ISIS leads through USA. As crazy as this may sound, it is true.

We need to tie the people of Boko Haram to trees and burn them down. These people are worse than animals.

RIP to the dead.

WO-AN480C_NIGER_G_20130422184515.jpg

Their main target is Christian missionary schools and the students and their goal is to create an Islamic state, kind of obvious who their designated targets are.

Does Nigeria have any resources ??? can someone reply

Nigeria has plenty of oil but its just the uneducated religious African mentality, butcher and rape everyone you see. Plenty of success stories in Africa happening at the moment but they are generally countries that have no influence from Islam.

There has to be a UNSC resolution against Boko Haramis. US will try to shoot it down but the rest of them should force it. I am sure no one among UK, France, China and Russia would approve of these vermin, no matter what US interests are.

Even Pakistan should come forward to help Nigerian army. Remember, this is not about a country, it is about demons versus humans now.

Isnt that obvious? Whom does the BH target? Since you donot see their religion mentioned, you cannot guarantee what I have said is not true right? My stand lies with facts as it's base. You want to know whom BH targets? And the places where BH operates were made as 100% muslim ares. Reason why they became 100% muslim? It's a no brainer. Latest 100% muslim area being Baga...from where 10,000 people fled and 2000 killed.

Boko Haram and ISIS are into persecuting Christians and burning churches, too - Breitbart

Nigeria Group Warns of Boko Haram Christianity Attacks

How Boko Haram's Murders and Kidnappings Are Changing Nigeria's Churches | Christianity Today

Nigeria's Christians fear persecution from Boko Haram rampage - Yahoo News

Boko Haram | Release International | Serving persecuted Christians around the world

No it is not even when they kidnapped the girls many were Muslims and most of their casualties are again Muslims. Anyway according to the washington post the dead were Muslims declared infidels.

Boko Haram may have just killed 2,000 people: ‘Killing went on and on and on’ - The Washington Post
It’s hard to find contemporary precedent for the delight Boko Haram takes in killing. Even the Islamic State, which has killed thousands and purposely targets minorities, doesn’t seem to be as wanton in its acts of carnage. It appears everyone — Muslim, Christian, Cameroonian, Nigerian — is a target for Boko Haram.

A video recently emerged, Genocide Watch reported, that shows gunmen shooting civilians as they lay face down in a dormitory. A local leader explains they are “infidels,” even though he admits they’re Muslim: “We have made sure the floor of this hall is turned red with blood, and this is how it is going to be in all future attacks and arrests of infidels. From now on, killing, slaughtering, destruction and bombings will be our religious duty anywhere we invade.”

@illusion8 latest news for you relevant part quoted. So I was right to assume that the victims were Muslims because like I said in the North they are almost no Christians so all attacks are done are cities that have a military presence. You are right about the attacks on Christian schools but that is usually done in their attacks further south.

Nigeria has plenty of oil but its just the uneducated religious African mentality, butcher and rape everyone you see. Plenty of success stories in Africa happening at the moment but they are generally countries that have no influence from Islam.

It has little to do with Islam. South Africa was a prosperous nation until the Africans took over power, Christian Africans btw. Now whites are being slaughtered and South Africa's economy is slowing while whites are in flight. The Sudan problem was blamed on the Muslim North but not soon after the South got its freedom they returned to their tribal warfare instead of attempting any sort of nation building. Liberia is a Christian majority country that was founded by educated Africans from America which is now an aids infested mess that was run over by cannibal warlords and is currently dealing with ebola afaik. Historically and even today the Muslim majority regions have out performed the rest of Africa and although they have their problems as well it is more of an African problem then an Islamic one.

Why isnt this clown caught, tortured and dumped at sea yet?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom