What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

You did not asnwer my question

If his policies are so bad, is he is so unpopular then why a Mahagadthbandhan needed to defeat him

Why not AAP/ Congress/ TMC/ SP / Communist alon can defeat BJP :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Because your question is moot to begin with.

May be you are not cognizant of the fact that BJP did the same thing in the past and was the part of NDA - a coalition!

So if the BJP can do such shik, others can do to.
What is sauce for the goose is the sauce for gander.

Your question is not only moot but immature & imprudent.

Because your question is moot to begin with.

May be you are not cognizant of the fact that BJP did the same thing in the past and was the part of NDA - a coalition!

So if the BJP can do such shik, others can do to.
What is sauce for the goose is the sauce for gander.

Your question is not only moot but immature & imprudent.

You started thread saying that policies / decisions are bad,
So I am asking if you claim is true then why Mahagadhbandhan is needed ??
e.g. : After Khejriwal's performance no mahagadbandhan (BJP + Congress) needed to over throw him in next Delhi election.

Lalu and Nitish Coming together is not coalition or if Mulayam/ Mayawati/ Congress/ Mamta/ Khejriwal/ Left will join it wont be a coalition because they donot have common ideology.

People against Modi:

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/799524118999760898

Lalu and Nitish Coming together is not coalition or if Mulayam/ Mayawati/ Congress/ Mamta/ Khejriwal/ Left will join it wont be a coalition because they donot have common ideology.

Check the definition of the word in question = Coalition.
Does it say that coalition is incumbent upon common ideology?

temtem5.png

Again, you wasted my time.

Lol at hypocrite Modi who accepts cash & black money towards political donation.

As of now, Modi has high rating and can lead BJP to victory again... but there is still 2 years left, anything can happen.

Let's say Modi is bad, but others are worse.

Only time will tell if Modi is a HERO or an outright MORON.

Modi might get a majority of the seats in the next Lok Sabha but I doubt he will get an absolute majority. Personally, I feel he has a dictatorial streak which does not bode well in the long run. But I realize I am in a minority and most people across social spectrums adore the man.

As of now, Modi has high rating and can lead BJP to victory again... but there is still 2 years left, anything can happen.
Dictator worshipping, Hindutva which is appealing to many voters. I believe Modi is seen as the Khalifa Omar of Hindus or better call the Hindutvavaadi population (mostly the North Indian states). RSS-BJP proved that Democracy is vulnerable especially with illiterate cow belt where they can vote extremists to power. Some propaganda, Banking on Anti-Muslim feeling, Do some cover up stories to make the cow sheeple to believe that India is fast growing under RSS-BJP Modi rule. Truth is different. It is far worse, the effect of RSS rule will be devastating for a country like India. If this rule continues with the idiotic Hindi heartland voting for BJP again, death bell for Indian union altogether. Expect emergencies. Also, the terrorist outfit like RSS is growing fast in it's member drive. The chances of an armed rebellion and genocide drive against minorities cannot be ruled out. The brain dead population, fell for this RSS rule. When your economy is seen collapsing while the Baniyas flying with their money and assets to overseas, the average idiot Indian blind in Bhakti will come in to senses.

Back
Top Bottom