What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

C0lsiBuXgAAggGX.jpg

Modi's paid media misguiding Indians, but thanks to small timers, there is always a debunker:

No AAP MLA framed since Nov 8....

Modi busy in Demonetisation.

C0lvkeDUAAA8ZK9.jpg

I would be less embarrassed if India lose a war with Bhutan someday than if someday either of Kejruwal or Rahul Gandi become Indian PM.

Seriously, these two poo-loads are more irritating than my pubic hairs.

2019 and India needs a change at the helm:

View attachment 363427
LOL, change for good. Not for the sake of change. Change just for the sake of change will make the whole country look like stupid, just like what everyone in India thinks of Delhiites nowadays. Delhiites who elected Kejru. Even a monkey would have governed better than kejru.

You know things are bad when after 3 years the biggest point in your favor is "there is no alternative".

LOL, change for good. Not for the sake of change. Change just for the sake of change will make the whole country look like stupid, just like what everyone in India thinks of Delhiites nowadays. Delhiites who elected Kejru. Even a monkey would have governed better than kejru.

I dont, but Punjab people have your answer.

Its a matter of time when you realize how the governing SAD-BJP monkey got chased away.

And before I forget - PM is following this monkey lately.

I dont, but Punjab people have your answer.

Its a matter of time when you realize how the governing SAD-BJP monkey got chased away.

And before I forget - PM is following this monkey lately.

Forget about BJP or any other party, Kejru and his equally dimwit idiots are an embarrassment. Only person in this world that can compete with Rahul gandi in stupidity is kejru. Kick modi out, if you have a problem. But if you show these two donkeys as an alternative, you need to consult a psychiatrist.

Forget about BJP or any other party, Kejru and his equally dimwit idiots are an embarrassment. Only person in this world that can compete with Rahul gandi in stupidity is kejru. Kick modi out, if you have a problem. But if you show these two donkeys as an alternative, you need to consult a psychiatrist.

Tell the Indian PM to stop following Donkeys.
Its an embarrassment for his followers.
And you, who conveniently dropped this line.

Note ban unleashed worst disruptions in Parl history

Care to explain this? BTW, judging by the level of your rants, I dont expect any sane answer.

Oops!
Late observation: -15

You have had a luxury that I indulged with you and your frequent flippant rants.
No more.
Ignored.

After Pathankot this?

C0hExbuUoAQyJkq.jpg

Modi is true patriot.
Soon there will be a Twitter Hashgtag on this.

Breaking:

Patiala House court dismisses Subramanian Swamy's plea seeking some documents of National Herald, next hearing on 10 Feb: ANI

PM should choose his favourite 'chauraha' for people to punish him: Lalu jantakareporter.com/india/pm-choos…

Back
Top Bottom