What's new

22 PTI MNAS INCLUDING AMIR LIAQUAT ATTEND OPPOSITION’S SINDH HOUSE SESSION

So at this moment Imran can't even dissolve the Parliament I suppose? As far as I know President can dissolve the Parliament with the consent of PM and the National assembly (which Imran does not have majority now). Another condition for the PM before he can give consent is there shouldn't be a pending vote of no confidence against him.

They means 13 parties vs 1 guy?
One Celebrity non-political entity vs Entire Pakistan Collective Wisdom.
yet he has not lost it and lots of options.
Yeah met halal PMLN MPs.
Those who support such movement should be ashamed.
Those who point one finger at others forget to see the remaining three are pointing towards them.
pdm has 177 votes. on day of voting he can do many things even speaker can play his main role lol.
Speaker should never be biased unfortunately, may invite a lot of problems in future.
1 ppp membrr not coming down to 176. Matter of 3-5 votes will see on voting day
Yar jag jao others! may have some form of addiction, reality is written on the wall. IK has only 142 members supporting him.

Yeah met halal PMLN MPs.

Those who point one finger at others forget to see the remaining three are pointing towards them.

Speaker should never be biased unfortunately, may invite a lot of problems in future.

Yar jag jao others! may have some form of addiction, reality is written on the wall. IK has only 142 members supporting him.
ask anyone here on forum, ask any person in pakistan, none think these parties are wisdom haha are you for real?

Yeah met halal PMLN MPs.

He has awaken whole pakistan now. you are not in pakistan thats why limited to pmln twitter accounts.

Will come to know in 3-4 days

ask anyone here on forum, ask any person in pakistan, none think these parties are wisdom haha are you for real?
There are only a few dozen active folks here that don't represent 220 million Pakistanis. Nevertheless, respect their differing opinion.

There are only a few dozen active folks here that don't represent 220 million Pakistanis. Nevertheless, respect their differing opinion.
even in your pmln jalsa only 2900 were there.
And pti has 6-8 lacs people just as i said soon you will come to know sitting in UK and thinking twitter is whole pakistan then you are far from reality.

even in your pmln jalsa only 2900 were there.
And pti has 6-8 lacs people just as i said soon you will come to know sitting in UK and thinking twitter is whole pakistan then you are far from reality.
Read all my posts to date and find any discrepancies in them. Whatever I wrote or stood for is proven true, with four decades of experience backing it. :enjoy:

Read all my posts to date and find any discrepancies in them. Whatever I wrote or stood for is proven true, with four decades of experience backing it. :enjoy:
trust me every tom is saying like this dekha dekha and this is happening from years.

176 is what you have today so wait before these 176 do the voting. Speaker has yet needs to play his role.

Then IK would not have crossed 40 MNAs in the parliament.

A man is known by the company he keeps. Nevertheless, he is meeting IK tomorrow again. :lol:

They have been doing the same since 1944.
Then he should NOT have crossed 40 seats!!

He would still have been able to do more with that than he was able to do as Prime Minister!!!

Just look at what those with 5 or 7 seats can do, he would have had 40! And he would also have had another great treasure along with those 40 that is called genuine pubic support and street power that could be used extremely effectively along with those 40 seats even without power! But he just wanted to be prime minister. HUh!

That is why I stopped supporting him circa 2012/2013 after I went hoarse telling his supporters that he will achieve NOTHING with the short cuts to power he was taking. Then came the disastrous 2014 dharnas that started out so well but again were sold out by IK himself.

That all said, only a FOOL or a KNAVE would be happy if IK loses power as a result of this no confidence motion circus, despite all his faults. He might lose but it would be a sad sad day for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Then he should NOT have crossed 40 seats!!

He would still have been able to do more with that than he was able to do as Prime Minister!!!

Just look at what those with 5 or 7 seats can do, he would have had 40! And he would also have had another great treasure along with those 40 that is called genuine pubic support and street power that could be used extremely effectively along with those 40 seats even without power! But he just wanted to be prime minister. HUh!

That is why I stopped supporting him circa 2012/2013 after I went hoarse telling his supporters that he will achieve NOTHING with the short cuts to power he was taking. Then came the disastrous 2014 dharnas that started out so well but again were sold out by IK himself.
He has achieved in 3 years which had not happened in 30 years by ppp and pmln.

Now whole pakistan standing with PTI. He may or may not survive this no vote confidence but after 6-8 months he will keep doing campaign and will gain more seats than now and that will be without electables.

2900 ppl ki rally haha ja kar so jaye aesi drunk acting ki kia zarorat thi

this forum has no way to upload small videos. ppl in karachi angry on mqm

Yeah that is a limitation best discussed with @WebMaster

And Karachi is 20 million people if not more.. 5 guys screaming at one MQM person tells me its a lost city of mostly zombies

Yeah that is a limitation best discussed with @WebMaster

And Karachi is 20 million people if not more.. 5 guys screaming at one MQM person tells me its a lost city of mostly zombies
By this definition, Sindh and punjab have more zombies than karachi.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom