What's new

22 PTI MNAS INCLUDING AMIR LIAQUAT ATTEND OPPOSITION’S SINDH HOUSE SESSION

One name caught my Attention. Choudhary Farrukh Altaf. MNA from Jhelum. First Cousin Of Fawad Chohdhary. A Grade Lota. First he was in PPP in 2008, then came in PML-N. Then Jumped ship to PTI. I guess PPP was able to lure him back.

90% of estranged PTI MNA are those who were PPP Lotas in the past

Keep an eye out on Fawad Chodhary. He will be the next one to jump the ship

One name caught my Attention. Choudhary Farrukh Altaf. MNA from Jhelum. First Cousin Of Fawad Chohdhary. A Grade Lota. First he was in PPP in 2008, then came in PML-N. Then Jumped ship to PTI. I guess PPP was able to lure him back.

90% of estranged PTI MNA are those who were PPP Lotas in the past

Keep an eye out on Fawad Chodhary. He will be the next one to jump the ship
Must be a politician that came up with quantum physics and the ability to occupy so many different states at a whim.

Yes they do

She was tired after many hours of rallies on the GT road. The audio is obviously doctored seen the original one.
The problem with PTI cult is they always dwell on others' negativity rather than their own personal positivity.

defenders of sharif in any shape of form is corrupt himself

2900 ppl ki rally haha ja kar so jaye aesi drunk acting ki kia zarorat thi

this forum has no way to upload small videos. ppl in karachi angry on mqm

These look to be pukhtuns of Karachi...

My fellow urdu speaker are still in the slumber of their beghairti...can't expect any urdu speakers to challenge their overlords who only a few years ago would have had their bori made for this kind of ghustakhi...and those days are returning...

Saray baighairat lotay hain, and they are just showing their true aukaat.

This is why I was against PTI taking these scum in.

Amir Liaqat is a joke! I still can't believe this idiot was taken in by PTI and made an MNA :hitwall:

My blood is boiling and I truly feel for Imran Khan pains my heart to be honest. I could tell from his voice during the rally he was hurting, noting hurts more than the knife wound from those closest to you and you trust.

Last edited:
These look to be pukhtuns of Karachi...

My fellow urdu speaker are still in the slumber of their beghairti...can't expect any urdu speakers to challenge their overlords who only a few years ago would have had their bori made for this kind of ghustakhi...and those days are returning...
this is why urdu speaker voted for pti without even pti campaign? health card or anything ?
allow vidoes upload here then will see

by the way, what Pti has done for karachi? come with answer, why should karachities vote for pti.

pakhton voted for fazlu in last baldiyati election even after healthcard distribution.

by the way, what Pti has done for karachi? come with answer, why should karachities vote for pti.
Because they are not the bigots of PPP nor ethno terrorists of MQM.

Then he should NOT have crossed 40 seats!!

He would still have been able to do more with that than he was able to do as Prime Minister!!!

PMLN have 85. What have they been able to achieve with that many seats . ?

Here is a tip from sales, let the customer try for free. When he know what it is and what benefits it gives to me. He will he ready to pay for it the next time.

First IK term was necessary to show the citizens how does it feel to be rules by a non corrupt guy while having an independent foreign policy. And it wasn't possible without electables. Now I hope IK will do no seat adjustments in next election, leave no seat empty and participate in next General election from each constituency.

Pakistan PTI Govt will left soon.

Because they are not the bigots of PPP nor ethno terrorists of MQM.
then why lahori didnt vote for pti? or why kpk voted for fazlu rather than pti even after billion trees, health card and lots of other projects? See now you face the reality. First go clean punjab and kpk and them come here pointing finger kn karachities.

We support pti without having anything back in return nor we got anything in returned.

ub sab nay RESERVES pe nazar rakhni hey aglay elections tak... awaam tu wesay he ********** hey... ye atay he PMLN+PPP+JUF achanak reserve ko use karna shuru karengay awaam ko lagayga chezain sasti horahe hain aur kaam wohi 2013 - 2018 wala shuru hoga at the end 2018 ki tarhan historical lowest reserve and highest loans + highest CAD chorengay takay agli govt agar inke aye tu ye wesay he kaam chalayengay aur agar Khan ki aye tu phir say ZERO say start ho... keep an eye on RESRVES!

ub sab nay RESERVES pe nazar rakhni hey aglay elections tak... awaam tu wesay he ********** hey... ye atay he PMLN+PPP+JUF achanak reserve ko use karna shuru karengay awaam ko lagayga chezain sasti horahe hain aur kaam wohi 2013 - 2018 wala shuru hoga at the end 2018 ki tarhan historical lowest reserve and highest loans + highest CAD chorengay takay agli govt agar inke aye tu ye wesay he kaam chalayengay aur agar Khan ki aye tu phir say ZERO say start ho... keep an eye on RESRVES!
If this happens again Khan should boycott election let these rule country again having low reserves. People wouldnt believe until it happen

Back
Top Bottom