What's new

23 Indian Soldiers Missing in Sikkim Floods

SOmetimes weather and nature are the biggest threat to our warriors. Such tragedies have happnened in the past. RIP

SOmetimes weather and nature are the biggest threat to our warriors. Such tragedies have happnened in the past. RIP

Look at this gandu pajeet

Posting news from more than 10 years for solace and relief

Such an intelligent response. Class truly is inherited from parents.
I really can't blame anything other than dirty , polluted genetics for your gutter level contributions . Now you know why you don't have a job, a future, a family...

Chup bai chutye

And don't post sh!t on forum if you don't want to be called gandu pajeet

Chup bai chutye

And don't post sh!t on forum if you don't want to be called gandu pajeet

This is your only objection ? Literally you have agreed with everything in my post ??

I wrote about you :
" dirty , polluted genetics for your gutter level contributions ....you don't have a job, a future, a family"

Good, honesty with everyone is step 1.

This is your only objection ? Literally you have agreed with everything in my post ??

I wrote about you :
" dirty , polluted genetics for your gutter level contributions ....you don't have a job, a future, a family"

Good, honesty with everyone is step 1.

Writing in big fonts and red color won't change anything

You are a gandu pajeet and would remain one unless you learn to not be one

Writing in big fonts and red color won't change anything

😄 Never seen anyone agree , the way you just did in public, that he is a product of dirty and polluted genetics and gutter upbringing.

If only your parents could read your crap posts ?!?! Maybe show them and make a ' reaction ' youtube video ??

I'd watch it a few times !

😄 Never seen anyone agree , the way you just did in public, that he is a product of dirty and polluted genetics and gutter upbringing.

If only your parents could read your crap posts ?!?! Maybe show them and make a ' reaction ' youtube video ??

I'd watch it a few times !

Same thing pajeet

Writing in big fonts won't change anything

Look at this gandu pajeet

Posting news from more than 10 years for solace and relief
As I said elsewhere, even if their own house is on fire, Indians, Hindustanis , Bhartis or whatever will be entirely focused on any smoke rising out of chimney in Pakistan.
Had this incident happened in Pakistan, Bahrtis would be falling over each other starting multiple threads but now you will see every worm crawling out of its hole .

You can't fight nature, it could have been anyone else in same situation. No amount of training or infrastructure can cope with that.

As I said elsewhere, even if their own house is on fire, Indians, Hindustanis , Bhartis or whatever will be entirely focused on any smoke rising out of chimney in Pakistan.
Had this incident happened in Pakistan, Bahrtis would be falling over each other starting multiple threads but now you will see every worm crawling out of its hole .

I saw a worm crawl our it's own hole on monday. After many months of depression, that worm oepned a thread.

Immediately the forum became all 'dangar dangar' .

Wonder why?

By the way, how's the job hunt? Still no mutton shops are hiring?

I saw a worm crawl our it's own hole on monday. After many months of depression, that worm oepned a thread.

Immediately the forum became all 'dangar dangar' .

Wonder why?

By the way, how's the job hunt? Still no mutton shops are hiring?
Once upon the slimey worm got squashed but then it grew another ugly face and body and came crawling again .Maybe disowned by it's own breed and finding comfort by crawling amongst dangars .
Seems been in your hole for far too long this time and now confusing me with your own unemployed call centre clown.

Back
Top Bottom