What's new

23 Indian Soldiers Missing in Sikkim Floods

Sikkim is one of many regions annexed militarily and engineered to become a state within the Indian Reich.

There exists active political and military struggle in the region to deny the imposition of the Indian identity.

Seems like the Chinese have released the water from their dams in Tibet to kill the Indians.

Chinese beleive in defeating the enemy without fighting.

Congratulations China

Once upon the slimey worm got squashed but then it grew another ugly face and body and came crawling again .Maybe disowned by it's own breed and finding comfort by crawling amongst dangars .

I never asked you how your parents met. Why bore us with this story ?

1000001433.jpg

Sad for the loss of life of soldiers due to nature‘s fury. May their soul rest in peace.

WOW ! Super reply ! What wit ! What advanced Humor !!!

Seriously, how unemployment destroys brain cells ! this can seen clearly with you , Hatehs. Actually worse than Areesh and of course the OP.
I'm not going to use wit on a pajeet using "I know you are but what am I" kindergarten-tier comebacks. Tere liye ye kafee hai

Changing and adopting fake IDs only happens to those who don't know who their parents are.

I'm not going to use wit on a pajeet using "I know you are but what am I" kindergarten-tier comebacks. Tere liye ye kafee hai
Ignore him, he was kicked out of this forum , came back with a fake ID and like a typical whore desperate for some attention .

like a typical whore desperate for some attention .

How do you know what is typical for whores and what is atypical ? 🤔

Actually , tell us again : HOW did your parents meet ???? 😆😅 Let us learn the source of your expertise in this field ? Perhaps some family business.....

How do you know what is typical for whores and what is atypical ? 🤔

Actually , tell us again : HOW did your parents meet ???? 😆😅 Let us learn the source of your expertise in this field ? Perhaps some family business.....
Well dealing with you gives one a good idea about it
BTW, did you ever find out who made the mistake of bringing you into this world
Maybe not , any wonder you have to hide behind fake IIDs. Family whatever they were involved have disowned you. No one giving you attention...Poor sod .

Appears to be some kind of professional association to get this kind of deep insight.

Professionals need to be respected. Salute to dear Windy.
Well, sometimes one doesn't even need to look for such...I mean you always turn up uninvited .

Does it matter if it is relevant.? These soldiers sacrificed their lives for their people. They are heros and should be remembered, - not forgotten.

Yes it matters if it is relevant

I understand in India you pajeets have this habit of spewing nonsense without any context and all that but here on pdf we don't have tolerance for this nonsense

Back
Top Bottom