What's new

$255M for Akash SAMs: Armenia Signs Another Arms Deal with India

Tejas surpasses KAAN due to its operational history since 2011. In comparison, KAAN has yet to embark on its inaugural flight, and the process of fighter jet induction typically spans a decade following the initial flight. Tejas, having first flown in 2001, was inducted in 2011. A similar timeline was observed with Rafales, which took their first flight in 1986 and were inducted in 2001. In contrast, Turkey's approach seems hurried in order to garner media attention, which could extend the timeline to around 15-20 years for their fighter jet induction.

Turkiye has been making F-16s for decades.

I didn't use the rafale as an example, your friend did, thought atleast the French built their own aircraft with their own supply chains, their delays were over their engine, but atleast its flying with their own engine
Rafale is also significantly reliant on inputs from the US, in addition to other European countries. Auxiliary power units, lighting systems, fuel nozzles, wheel brakes and brake controls, transducer, electro-optical and passive electronic components, cabin systems, canopies, fuel tank sealants, corrosion inhibitors, and various mechanical and electrical power systems were all supplied by American companies.

You know they were building entire F-16s right? not in knockdown kits but the full on plane as well as building the engines in Turkey right? there is a reason why the project was formulated in 2017 and the first prototype was flying in 2023. lol
how many turkish components is present in it and their ٪ and other things?
Like in the case of our SU-30 MKIs, Indian contribution to it's avionics (developed under project Ventrivale) include DARE MC-486 and DP-30MK mission computer/display processor; DARE RC1 and RC2 radar computer; DARE DR-118 RWR and high-accuracy direction-finding module; IFF-1410A IFF; HAL INCOM 1210A integrated communication suite; HAL RAM-1701 radar altimeter; and LRDE programmable signal processor. Avionics systems from various countries integrated by Ramenskoye RPKB.

Last edited:
nice, how many in production?
The same question can be asked from you: how many of your TEI TS1400 engines are under mass production? Lol 😆

nice.. how many in production again? lol
You know we've been mass producing ramjet-rocket propulsion for our Akash SAMs for many years lol 😆

Last edited:
First, they should improve the serviceability of so called stealth fighters because it's getting nightmare for the respective AFs to maintain it due to their exorbitant prices lol 😆

This is pure cope, the F-35s while having pricey maintenance costs, smoke everything in the air that flies. Its the most sophisticated fighter on earth. lol

ndia has been making Su30MKI for decades

You have been assembling knockdown kits since the 90s/2000s, its not in any way the same as the F-16 participation. Turkey was part of the joint program from the beginning, they built the entire plane from scratch in Turkey, including the production of the engine. Its not in any ways comparable. lol

how many turkish components is present in it and their ٪ and other things?

Depends which model of the F-16 you mean and when it was produced. Technically the Ozgur series f-16s, the entire avionics package is Turkish.

The same question can be asked from you: how many of your TEI TS1400 engines are under mass production? Lol 😆

More than India. lol

They have already started mass production, I have yet to see the Indian turboshaft get beyond a single prototype.

Akash SAMs

You seriosu bragging about the Akash SAM? if it was so "advanced" why did they get rid of the ramjet in the second followup series of SAMs for a dual pulse motor? lol

This doesn't asnwer the question? why are you buying French submarines, and still buying foreign submarines for the followup tender? lol, you have a habit of dodging/deflecting from questions.

I think India is max 10yr behind turkey. But within next decade, this gap will close rapidly. As turkey is not that ahead.

They have already started mass production, I have yet to see the Indian turboshaft get beyond a single prototype
There is not a single Turkish aircraft in active service yet but according to some gullible fools, mass production of TEI TS1400 have already started in Turkish factories lol 😆

You seriosu bragging about the Akash SAM? if it was so "advanced" why did they get rid of the ramjet in the second followup series of SAMs for a dual pulse motor? lol
That was not your question. You guys have tendency to divert from the original topic lol 😆

Depends which model of the F-16 you mean and when it was produced. Technically the Ozgur series f-16s, the entire avionics package is Turkish.
You guys just do the basic assembling by importing SKD kits from the OEM lol 😆
Screenshot_20230827-234043_Chrome.jpg

There is not a single Turkish aircraft in active service yet but according to some gullible fools, mass production of TEI TS1400 have already started in Turkish factories lol 😆

Ok so active service is a different thing from mass production. The testing phase is done.

There was a recent news of an order being placed for around 10 engines for 2024. If you follow the Turkish forum.

I've yet to see the Indian engine(the HTSE, not the BS "shakti engine" whihc is really just the Safran Arrano) on a helicopter, let alone production starting.

You have asked whether there is any ramjet propulsion in mass production. I've simply answered your question. That's it

when people make claims of ramjet, I assume cruise missile engine, not the Akash SAM. lol

I'm not Turkish, how many times do I have to explain this element.

You guys just do the basic assembling by importing SKD kits from the OEM lol 😆
View attachment 949198

If you do a bit of research you will realize, that the F-16s that are eligible for Ozgur upgrades are different from the ones receiving the Viper upgrades, due to technical/legal documentation that limits upgrades of certain types on the Block 50, that wasn't there in the contract for the Block 30s. Turkey is not allowed to put Upgrades on the Block 50s without US consent, that it can put on the Block 30, they technically can physically do it, but it would break the contract and there would be issues with future cooperation b/c of it.

Wow!
With 10 engines, TEI TS1400 have entered into mass production 🤣😆😃
@Hellfire2006

Well the Turks called it mass production, you can call it LRIP, or whatever. the point is, its a finished product being produced, where is the Indian engine again?

The real embarrassment is that the TS-1400 started getting developed in 2017 with the project launch, and is already past testing and in production. the HTSE-1200, idk when it started as a project but had its first test in 2018, and then news just stopped coming out. Let me know when they put it in a helicopter to actually test it, let alone when it goes into production. maybe we can see it in 2030, if we are Lucky and it avoids the Kaveri timeline. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom